Thahaan - Love again SS/FF

Thahaan09 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This story begins with the episode of 31.01.2017

-----

Part 1

Sankaras real character was exposed and everyone was happy, that the police came right in time to bring her to jail.

Kabir asked everyone for forgiveness and told them that every document he had shown was fake. So Thapki and Bihaan were still married. Thapki smiled looking at Bihaan, but he was serious. Thapki didn't understand why he was not changing his mood.Was he shocked, or to happy to show it?

Everyone was happy, and thought that everything would be fine now. Thapki and Bihaan would be together again now.

"We should arrange a marriage for my kids. They were so long seperated from each other", Vasundra said excited and the others nodded.

"Ha, we have to celebrate this", Suman said. The house members began to discuss how the marriage celebrations should be, and who should do which work. Even Kabir was happy for them. But Bihaans interruption lead them to be silent again.

"Ek Minute ma", Bihaan said while rising his hand. He walked a few steps forward . Now everyone loooked at him. They tried to figure out what the problem was.

"What is the matter Bihaan Devarji?", Suman asked. The others asked him that too.

Bihaan stood silent a while, but suddenly he said with raised eyebrows:

"Who told you that I am okay with all this?"

No one understood what he tried to say and looked at each other, until Thapki went to him and held his arm.

"Bihaan, Kabir and m-my marriage w-was fake, and o-our divorce also. We are s-still-"

Bihaan looked at Thapki, who was smiling, without expression and suddenly he pulled his arm back. Thapki was shocked and locked at her hands, which were laying in the air. 

"Does this change anything Thapki?"

Everyone looked at Bihaan and Thapki. They tried to figure out what Bihaan tried to tell.

"Bihaan-, Thapki began, but was interrupted by Bihaan. 

"My pain was real Thapki, the betrayal, the humiliation and the sadness was real. My tears Thapki, they were also real...I've died every single day, when I saw you with him... Everything what I felt was real. I have felt everything in my heart", Bihaan said with teary but also angry eyes and pointed at his heart. This time it was not only sadness what he felt, it was anger. He was angry, because Thapki thought, that after the truth revelation everything would be fine between them. In fact Bihaan was angry, because Thapki did not feel guilty after all her actions. At least he didn't think that she was sorry for her actions and for the pain she let him go through.

"Bihaan beta, why are you behaving like this. You should be happy, that everything came out. You should be happy, because you've got your Thapki back", Vasu said smiling. She didn't understand why Bihaan refused to be with Thapki again. He had told a few hours ago, that he was still in love with her, even the lie detector had confirmed it.But now he acted like a different person.

"Mera Thapki? Mera Thapki loves me Ma, mera Thapki would never do such a thing to me. She would never try to kill me inside, hurt me like this. This Thapki, is not my Thapki", Bihaan said pointing at Thapki.

Everyone was silent. Even Kabir was not able to say anything. He was mad at himself, because he thought that everything happened because of him.

Bihaan turned around and walked a few steps forward.

"After all this, I am even questioning her love."

"Nehi,B-Bihaan nehi."

Thapki walked to him and tried to look into his eyes. But Bihaan refused.

"I k-know it's hard for you, but d-don't do this to me. I love you very m-much Bihaan."

Now Kabir walked to Bihaan too. Thapki stood on the right side of Bihaan and Kabir on the left side. He was ashamed because Bihaan and Thapkis relationship was broken because of him.

"Bihaan I know you are angry, and I can understand that. But I am begging you, forgive her. All this was only my fault."

And really, Kabir pleaded with his hands.

"Nehi Kabir, it's not your fault. In fact I can not even be angry at you, because you are a stranger. It's normal that you've believed that I was the murderer, you don't know me, but she -"

Bihaan pointed at Thapki.

"But she never questioned her revenge, she didn't ask me once about it. It was so easy for her to believe that I was the murderer of our child. But I didn't even know about him... Why was it so difficult to ask me Thapki? Were you not the person, who told me that actions done because of anger, could never be justified?"

Now Dhruv came to Bihaan, and tried to calm him down. But to see Dhruv made Bihaan angrier than before.

"Bihaan, Thapki did this because she was in pain, you have to forgive her."

Dhruv put his hand on Bihaan shoulder and smiled,but Bihaan pushed his hand away.

"You helped her, you wanted me to suffer. And now you want me to forgive everything? In this family is not a single person who is on my side. Not a single person told Thapki, that she is wrong and should stop all this. In case everyone was happy, everyone thought that I've deserved that pain. Everyone was happy with my pain."

In Bihaans voice was so much pain and anger, that his voice was shaking.

Thapki shood her head, Vasu did the same.

"Bihaan, you are doing this because of your anger. You know that your anger destroys everything," Vasu said.

"I am not angry, I am sad", Bihaan screamed suddenly. Everyone looked at him, he had begun to cry. No one knew how to handle this situation. Bihaan didn't want to listen to anyone.

"I am sad, because I have realized that I have never been a member of this family. I have realized that I am an orphan, and nothing, not even a name, is able to change that."

Bihaan turned around again and looked into the faces of every member of 'his' family. He was good enough to be used, but in this family every action of him was seen as wrong. Bihaan Pandey would never be as equal as the others.

"I would die for this family, but here is not a single person, who would do the same for me."

Bihaan let everyone speechless and walked upstairs.

Thapki stood there like a statue. She didn't know what to do, she didn't expect such a reaction from Bihaan. She thought that everything would be fine after the revelation.But now she realized how wrong she was. Bihaan would not forgive her, never...

After a few minutes Thapki woke up from her stiffness and walked upstairs.

When she arrived in front of Bihaans room, she saw that the door to Bihaans room was closed. Thapki tried to open the door, but it was locked. Thapki knocked on the door.

"Bihaan, c-could you please o-open the door. I w-want to speak with you. P-please."

Bihaan didn't react. His silence made Thapki uncomfortable. She was in fear, what if he was doing something to himself...Now Thapki began to knock on the door hysterical.

"Bihaan,o-open the door. Don't d-do anything wrong, B-bihaan."

Thapki began to scream and cry. There were the worst scenarios in her head. She didn't want to imagene such things. Suddenly the door got opened and Bihaan came out.

"Why did you n-not react. I t-thought-"

After a few seconds Thapki realized that Bihaan was holding a bag in his hands and besides him was a suitcase. Thapki tried to hold his hands.

"B-Bihaan, what are y-you-"

Bihaan didn't listen to Thapki, pushed her hands away and walked downstairs with his bag and suitcase.

Thapki followed him, and tried to stop him. But Bihaan didn't react.

The family members sat on the sofa and were lost in their thoughts. When they saw Bihaans hurry,they stood up and looked at each other. Vasu and Bauji walked to Bihaan.

"Bihaan Devarji, why are you holding a beautiful suitcase with you?" Preeti asked and pointed at the suitcase.

The others asked the same question.

"Because I have decided to leave this house."

Everyone was shocked, they didn't expect such a decision. Thapki looked at Bihaan, he was serious. He wanted to leave this house and her, forever...

"Bihaan you can't do this, don't do this to us, and to Thapki."

Bihaan raised his hand and stopped his mother from speaking.

"All this time, I am trying to make others happy. I am sacrificing myself again and again. For whom Ma? Tell me for whom?"

"Bihaan stop this nonsense, you don't have the right to make Ma sad."

Bihaan again raised his hand,this time to Dhruv.

"But you, all of you have the right to make me sad? Henna Dhruv, because Bihaans emotions are unimportant, because Bihaan is only the illeterate, orphan boy from the streets. Why should he be loved?He doesn't deserve love. Henna? He doesn't deserve a family, a wife and a child."

Bihaan screamed while saying the last sentence.

With the word child Thapki looked at Bihaan speechless. The sadness, the pain everything was in his eyes, and his voice. Thapki tried to control herself, but her eyes were wet.

"Don't say that Bihaan, we all love you. You are our son. "

Bihaan looked at his Bauji, the man who adopted him. He was the person who gave him a name, a home and a family. But everything changed, their relationship was not the same.

"Really Bauji? But every mistake of Bihaans is a mistake because of his blood, a mistake of mine lead people to tell me, that I could never be like them, because I don't have the same blood with them."

Bihaan looked at Dhruv, he didn't forget Dhruvs sentence when the accident with Bauji happened. Back then everyone was against him, because to believe that Bihaan could do such a crime was easy. Nothing changed from then to now...

"You have tried to sabotage my marriage with Thapki and tried to kill me. Again and again. Your little brother you should protect...

But even this actions didn't prevent Thapki from believing you and only you. She didn't believe me, but believed a man who did all this to me and to us. I am right, henna Thapki?" Bihaan looked at Thapki.

Thapki looked to the ground and stood silent. She had nothing to reply , because he was right. After all this she believed Dhruv more than  Bihaan. She even believed Kabir, a stranger, more than Bihaan.

"I am asking myself whose revenge this was... The revenge of Thapki, or the revenge of Dhruv Pandey? Was this revenge because of the dhoka marriage Dhruv? The ultimate revenge of Mr. Dhruv Pandey?"

Dhruv and Thapki looked at each other. Dhruv shood his head.

"What are you talking about Bihaan? I only wanted to help Thapki, I had not other intentions."

"Gajjab. You've helped her. You have helped her to destroy me. Well done brother."

Bihaan began to laugh, his anger and sadness would made him mad one day. This laugh was unexpected by the others. Shraddha looked with wided eyes at Bihaan and thought:"

Now Bihaan is mad and crazy too, is there anyone in this house, who is still normal?

"My own Mother wanted to kill me, my adoptive mother used me, my wife didn't believe me and played against me and my brother humiliated and hurt me. Is there anyone or anything I've missed?"

Now Vasundra went to Bihaan. She tried to hug him, but he refused. Vasundra was crying, and so was Bihaan.

Bihaan looked at every single person who was standing there. A few of them looked to the ground, a few of them where shocked and then people like Kabir didn't understand anything. Because Bihaan Pandeys life was quite different than the lifes of the others.

"Nehi? So let me go."

Bihaan walked a few steps forward and was only a few meters away from the door, but Thapkis voice stopped him.

"Ek minute Mr. Bihaan Pandey."

Thapkis voice was very strong while saying that. This time she was very confident.

Now everyone looked at Thapki.

Thapki went to Bihaan and stood infront of him.

"If you go, this house w-will not be again the property of your family. A-and everyone in this house will leave this house too."

Bihaan didn't understand what Thapki meant with that. Or at least he didn't want to think, that Thapki could blackmail him like this. After everything what she had done to him...

"What does that mean?"

"That m-means that the whole family Pandey will get out of t-this house with you. Are you really capable to do that to them? T-think twice Bihaan, they will loose everything if you go."

Bihaan looked to the family members. They were all in shock and looked at each other. Then he looked again to Thapki, with a non believing face expression.

"You are blackmailing me?"

Thapki smiled.

"See it as w-what you wish, but I've told you what your leave would lead to happen."

Bihaan thought a few minutes,and put his suitcase to the ground. He raised his hand, and gave his further words more meaning.

"Staying here will not change anything. The distance between me and this family will persist. I will not share any word or moment with the members of this family. From this day on pretend Bihaan Pandey as dead. "

Every member looked with shock in their eyes at Bihaan. He had screamed the last word of his last sentence.

Pretend Bihaan Pandey as dead

Dead

They heard this sentence again and again in their heads, like an echo.

Thapki and Bihaan looked at each other, both were convinced from oneselves.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thahaan09 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 2

1 week later

Kabir was gone for a few weeks because of his job and Neha joined him.

Like Bihaan had said, the past week he didn't speak with any member of the Pandey family. He acted like they wouldn't exist. Whenever someone crossed his way, he tried to ignore this person. He didn't speak even with Bauji.

The past days Bihaan had left the house in the early hours to prevent the others from speaking or seeing him.  Today was a day like the past days.

Thapki entered Bihaans room with a smile. She stood a bit in the middle of the room and looked at Bihaans photos on the wall. She missed his smile a lot. Nowadays Bihaan never laughed or smiled, he was everytime serious. Thapki even missed Bihaans childish character. This distance between them made Thapki unhappy, and Bihaan didn't give her a chance to  ask for forgiveness.

She had no idea what she could do to be forgiven by Bihaan. She sat down on the bed and looked around. Every single memory of her and Bihaan in this room came into her mind. Thapki smiled with wet eyes. She would do everything to get back this days.

'Chuck Chuck gadi... '

She wanted to be Bihaans Chuck Chuck Gadi again.

Thapki saw a shirt of Bihaan on the bed and took it. She smelled on it and huged it, like she would hug Bihaan. And suddenly she began to cry. She had destroyed everything, this revenge seperated them from each other even more.

She had no idea how long she stood like that and thought about the past months.

When Thapki heard Vasus voice, she tried to calm down and wiped her tears away. Vasu saw Thapki in Bihaans room and entered the room with little and nervous steps. She then realized that Bihaan was not in the room and walked inside faster.

"Thapki beta, what are you doing here. The breakfast is ready."

Thapki looked at Vasu and stood up.

"I w-was just..."

Vasu saw Thapkis red eyes and the wet shirt, but didn't mention them.

"Come with me, we will eat and then think about Bihaan."

Thapki nodded and laid the shirt on the bed. While leaving the room she looked back. Could everything be like 2 years ago?

--

"So sir, you want to work here with the kids. Do you think that you are suitable for that?"

"Sir I am sure, to be with kids like them will make me and them happy. No one could understand them better than me. I was an orphan too....

I know how it is to be alone in this wide world."

While thinking about his childhood Bihaan got teary eyes. This kids were like him. When he was a kid, he had no one, but they would have him.

"We will test you, if you work well in the first month, you will work with us in the future too."

"Thank you sir."

"But, you should join a curse for the English language. To speak English with the kids would help them a lot in their future. In the building on the other side of the street are curses offered, you could join one there."

Bihaan nodded and stood up. After shaking the hand of his new boss, he left the building. He was proud that he had finally found a job. His life would have a meaning now.

Bihaan went with a bright smile to the building, which was described by his boss.

--

Thapki was absent during the breakfast. Vasu realized that and looked to the others. They had also realized Thapkis mood. Everyone in the house was unhappy because of the actual situation. But the worst happened to Thapki.

"Thapki beta, why are you not eating?"

Thapki looked up.

"Ma, I am not hungry."

"Thapki,dont do this. You have to eat, preventing yourself from eating will not change anything."

Thapki nodded, but ate only a bit of the food which was on her plate.

My pain was real Thapki, the betrayal, the humiliation and the sadness was real. My tears Thapki, they were also real...I've died every single day, when I saw you with him... Everything what I felt was real. I have felt everything in my heart

Without realizing it Thapkis eyes became wet and a tear droped on the table.

It broke Vasus heart to see Thapki like this. But she also knew that Bihaans anger towards Thapki would not be wiped away so fast.

Bihaans anger was not only towards Thapki, but towards the whole family. He felt betrayed, and cheated.

"I don't understand why you are sad?", Shraddha said suddenly.

Thapki looked at her.

"Thapki, what have you done until today to be forgiven by Bihaan? You are only crying the whole time."

Vasundra looked at Shraddha with angry eyes. Thapki stood up and walked upstairs, she was not in the mood to discuss with Shraddha.

"Shraddha why are you everytime destroying everything?"

"I am destroying everything? Sorry Ma, but Thapki was wrong. The whole time she tried to take revenge and now she is crying because Bihaan doesn't want to see her."

"Shraddha!"

Shraddha stood up to and left the dining table.

In the afternoon Bihaan arrived at home and went directly to his room without speaking to anyone.

When he entered his room he saw that Thapki came out of the bathroom and was drying her hairs. Bihaan raised his right eyebrow. He didn't understand why Thapki was here and had used his bathroom.

"The bath i-in my room is defect, so I thought-"

Bihaan didn't listen to Thapki, sat on his bed and began to play a game on his smartphone. Thapki rolled her eyes.

"Why are you acting l-like a little k-kid? G-games should be played by k-kids and not men."

"Why are you trying to tell me what I should do and what not?" said Bihaan without looking at her. Thapki went to Bihaan and stood besides the bed. She watched him a few seconds while  playing his game and then took his smartphone from him.

Bihaan looked at her with a what are you expression.

"B-because I am your wife."

"Ha?"

They looked at each other's eyes.  Suddenly water from Thapkis wet hairs dropped on Bihaans face. Bihaan closed his eyes. Thapki didn't know what to do and tried to wipe the drops with her dupatta away.

"I am s-sorry Bihaan, I didn't want to do this."

"You are doing many things without wanting it Thapki, I am used to it."

Thapki stopped her move and looked at Bihaan, and he looked at her. Both of them stood silent.

After a few seconds she pulled her hand back and turned around. Suddenly Bihaan stood up.

"Don't enter my room again without my permission."

Bihaan said and went into the bathroom.

Thapki watched him go. She sat on the bed and waited until Bihaan came out of the bathroom. He rolled his eyes, when he saw that Thapki was still in his room. Bihaan wanted to leave the room, but Thapki went between him and the door and stopped him from leaving the room.

"Ruko B-Bihaan, I want to t-talk to you."

"There is nothing to talk about, let me go."

Bihaan tried to push Thapki aside, but Thapki didn't let him do that.

"Nehi, you w-will listen. Listen once to me B-Bihaan. Please."

Bihaan breathed in and out, looked at her for a few seconds and walked back.

"I have things to do, so tell me quickly what you want and let me go."

Thapki only saw his back, but nevertheless started speaking.

"Bihaan I have d-done many mistakes, and I know that I was w-wrong. All this what happened was wrong, and I am r-really sorry Bihaan.

But Bihaan, I was so sad and was not thinking clear. T-to loose my child was-"

"Ruko!" Suddenly Bihaan turned around and raised his hand, he didn't let Thapki finish her sentence. Thapki was shocked and stood silent.

"You are still saying that this child was yours?"

He began to laugh.

"Nehi Thapki, this child was not only your child, this child was our child. I was the father of him, and I didn't even know about his existence. Because I didn't have the right to find out about him. "

"I...w-wanted to-"

"You are only speaking about your feelings and about your sadness every time. But Thapki, while everyone thought that you were dead and I told them that you are still alive, you were planning a revenge against me. And you have fulfilled your revenge, congratulations to you. "

Bihaan clapped with his hands, he had a sarcastic smile on his face and his voice tone matched with it. But his eyes were full of anger. Bihaan put his hands on Thapkis shoulders. Thapki looked at his hands and then at him.

"You should be happy Thapki, smile and laugh. Be happy about the fact that you have tried to arrange a marriage between your own husband and the murderer of his child. You should be happy... Why are you not happy, Thapki?" Bihaan screamed the last sentence and jolted her a little bit.

Be happy about the fact that you have tried to arrange a marriage between your own husband and the murderer of his child

This time Thapki saw his broken heart in his eyes. All this what happened was not only a mistake, it was a sin. She had committed a sin. She was not able to reply anything, her eyes were wet and she looked at him. She wanted to hug him so bad, she wanted to comfort him, she wanted to tell him, that she would never leave him again.

But Bihaan pulled his hands back and looked one last time at Thapki. Then he left the room. Thapki watched him go and was shattered. He had left her alone with her thoughts.

---

Bihaan went to the English curse, he had registered himself in the morning. This would be his first lesson. But he hadn't much time to think about it.

He was late because of his conversation with Thapki, so he had to hurry up. When he was only a few meters away from the curse room,  someone, who was running, walked against him. But the person didn't stop or apologize, this situation made Bihaan angry. He looked at the person with raised eyebrows and screamed.

"Hey madam, I want to enter the room too. You don't have to push me like that. "

The person understood that she was meant with that, stopped and turned around. She apologized first and then looked at Bihaan. The woman was shocked to see him here.

"Bihaan?"

Now Bihaan was shocked too. He was not able to believe his eyes,but smiled.

"Naina?"