Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Devoleena good as Bondita ,,, now plz Want to see Nishant Malkani as Anirudha .

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

If they are actually going to cast a mature actor instead of going for actresses in the age group 18 - 19 years then they will have to change pravisht he will look child. So better cast good actors like pooja sharma and Mohit Raina or aham sharma etc.

If they retaining pravisht then they should cast someone like Tunisha sharma for this role 

But how can devoleena play minni opposite pravisht when both of them are supposed to be of same age group. Devoleena is certainly way older to him 

Amphitrite thumbnail

Guys relax

Nothing is confirmed for now

Lets wait 

pretty-oni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

How can devoleena play for bondita because she already played as mother in other show.In BB bondita is younger character how can she play at age of 30.😒  

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

They can make them stay at the set maybe

Providing everything and all

RC mansion is big enough for people to stay there

They can do that

But ultimately its their decision

For me pravisht and aurra are souls of this show. In due course leap was inevitable for the show, but at this point it really makes no sense and will ruin the story for me😒the whole story was based on ani marrying a child and help her get educated.

I really wanted aurra to stay longer. That would have given proper build up to Rudhita relationship post leap. 

Corona changed everything😭 i want all of them to stay safe. But i hope they find some way to retain aurra. They can keep her scenes limited or let her shoot from home anything is fine but i hope they don't go ahead with leap.

Amphitrite thumbnail

Taking leap isnt the solution for BB as the story revolves around how a young girl grows up to be well educated so they might take a break

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: pretty-oni

How can devoleena play for bondita because she already played as mother in other show.In BB bondita is younger character how can she play at age of 30.😒  

She wont fit

She might be good actress but her looks arent youthful enough{I havent seen her shows waise}

--Lalz-- thumbnail

What aura isn't part of BB anymore?? 👎🏼

Pravisht and aura is the soul of the show!

What will they even show in the leap if they didn't show a proper base story!? 

--Lalz-- thumbnail

I'm 101% sure Ssp won't take devoleena as Bondita