Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BB_CallmeC thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you notes:

Thank you Anna (@Ananya) for constantly discussing this story with me and helping me have clear thoughts. It was so much fun discussing with you! I wouldn't have been able to pull through this story without you. Thank you!

And Thank you Lubna (@Lubz) for always going through the story before it gets posted. Your encouragement means the world to me. Thank you for always helping me do better Guruji!!

And Thank you to all the readers for reading and leaving your awesome reviews behind!! Until next time.

And apologies for the extra long update!

Lots of love,

C

Edited by BB_CallmeC - 3 years ago
Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It so beautifully written and so emotional❤️. Best thing   mishti  didn't reconciled with karishma . Whatever may be d reason what karishma did was unforgettable. U wrote it so practically . 👏 but at d end mishri and mishbir bond was cute . 

Now I will be waiting for Ur next story 

Edited by Sarcastic_me - 3 years ago
Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

OMG I loved this so much. Let's start from the beginning:

I am so happy Kuhu got to hear those comments about her own behaviour..it's been going on for too long and became completely untolerable.

Kunal is such a sweetheart for helping Mishbir.

The final showdown between Karishma and Mishti: I will always be on Mishti's side. My poor mishti had to go through SO much. Nothing can justify Karishma's side according to me. Thank you for making the conversation so smooth and impactful👏 Shekhar's last conversation with Mishti was really nice as well

Finally, I love mishbir and mishri bond. You have always depicted Mishri as a sweetheart and understanding person and thank you so much for that. 

Ps: I am sorry that I was not able to express how much I love your story. I always look forward to the next chapter and I am going to miss it so much. Please tell me this is not the last update.

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

its wonderful ending...🤗

just loved the way how it has end...

its amazing and i love every part of update...

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's a beautiful end to the story.... I thoroughly felt the emotions written in every words....

Thank you...

Take care

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wonderful ending ❤️

I’m so glad you didn’t have everything magically fall into place!

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Wonderful ending ❤️

I’m so glad you didn’t have everything magically fall into place!

daya...this writer never write magically everything fallen into place...

its very realistic and awesome... perfect blend of everyone's emotions...

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just loved it. Simply superb dear.👏

Mishti didn't accept Karishma's apology is the best thing happened in the last part. 👍🏼 It's unacceptable for a child to see his/her mother leaving him/her to have a better life.Similarly a mother has to be a heatless person to leave her child for a better life.I totally support Misht's decision here.

Abir,Mishti and Mishri.... these trio Loved the last part.

I will be waiting for your next story.

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

daya...this writer never write magically everything fallen into place...

its very realistic and awesome... perfect blend of everyone's emotions...

I agree...

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

It so beautifully written and so emotional❤️. Best thing   mishti  didn't reconciled with karishma . Whatever may be d reason what karishma did was unforgettable. U wrote it so practically . 👏 but at d end mishri and mishbir bond was cute . 

Now I will be waiting for Ur next story 

Thank you so much. Yah I guess I didnt believe in making Mishti hate Karishma but I also believed that just for that reason, she doesnt need to accept her too. She can forgive her and keep the distance.

I am very glad you liked it <3