Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

read 4th and 5th parts...

everyone are trying to get out of their turmoil...

karishma and shekar convo is awesome...

kunal and mishti have all my heart...i just love their bomd, be it very minimal but they share what others cant understand...

abir is awesome... he is waiting patiently... i just want to see a mishbir convo...

mishri and mishti finally had a face off.. i hope to see more of them soon...

shekhar and his answers are on point... i just love it...this is a very awesome... love to see this side of him...

excited for next,...

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aww the mish-sister conversation broke my heart 💔 Shekhar is such a gentleman. 

Also, I can't wait for Mishbir's conversation

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I never thought the story will go in this direction.#SistersBonding.. Good to see Mishri took the initiative. Somany things are happening at this moment. Obviously Mishti needs time to process with all this.

Again very very well written. U are really good in writing dear.👍🏼

Waiting for the next part.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi shona,  

Sorry for being so late here , read all the remaining 3 parts in one go and my my what transitions , I so loved the description of chotu mishti in the songhanias , from a pampered child loved by everyone to a grown up struggling to find acceptance around,  mishti's journey is so heart wrenching and in your words,  it makes me feel connected to her all over again 

Loved the little conversation between kunal and mishti, from fighting to being neutral to understanding each other to this level, they have definitely come a long way 

Your abir is so perfect , first of all special mention to his new nickname he gave to mishri,  mini Chorni 🤣 I want to see more of these cute abir mishri scenes , especially in such heavy write ups ! I so knew that even mishti asked him to control , he would not stop confronting meenu , I was literally disco dancing in my mind imagining that whole scene with those intense expressions from both the sides 

Loved the sisters' conversation,  the highlight of the whole write up,  it's almost like mishti is seeing her younger self in front of her , this bond will surely help her get her the answers I believe 

Lastly love the way shekhar is calmly trying to balance everything,  it's a difficult phase for karishma too ...lets see where it all goes 

I am so in love with your writing   I know it's so difficult to write a story when you know the situation is so tense and grey and you need to so that justice to everyone and explore all the emotions  ....brilliant writing skills ❤️👏❤️ 

Waiting for the next part 

Edited by Onyourface - 3 years ago
lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very well written and all questions are right , Not in a correct frame of mind cannot be the excuse for everything. Waiting for the next part.

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Wish they had had some more time to talk, but clearly Mishti needs more time to process all this. Also easy to understand Mishri's questions. Beautifully written as usual.

Mishti needs more time for sure. Mishri is a teenager so her questions will be that way.

Thank you!!

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

read 4th and 5th parts...

everyone are trying to get out of their turmoil...

karishma and shekar convo is awesome...

kunal and mishti have all my heart...i just love their bomd, be it very minimal but they share what others cant understand...

abir is awesome... he is waiting patiently... i just want to see a mishbir convo...

mishri and mishti finally had a face off.. i hope to see more of them soon...

shekhar and his answers are on point... i just love it...this is a very awesome... love to see this side of him...

excited for next,...

Hello Ruhi!!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

Yes! Everyone is having their own share of grief. Karishma has her own issues.

I guess Kunal has matured and I wanted to keep it that way. Thats why the touch <3

MishBir convo will be there soon! I promise.

Haha!! Shekhar is the balancing factor always in my story.

Thank you once again

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Aww the mish-sister conversation broke my heart 💔 Shekhar is such a gentleman. 

Also, I can't wait for Mishbir's conversation

Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

Will come soon.

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayu_Bangalore

I never thought the story will go in this direction.#SistersBonding.. Good to see Mishri took the initiative. Somany things are happening at this moment. Obviously Mishti needs time to process with all this.

Again very very well written. U are really good in writing dear.👍🏼

Waiting for the next part.

Thank you so much!! Yes! you are right. Mishti needs some time to process all the information.

Thank you very much once again.

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hi shona,  

Sorry for being so late here , read all the remaining 3 parts in one go and my my what transitions , I so loved the description of chotu mishti in the songhanias , from a pampered child loved by everyone to a grown up struggling to find acceptance around,  mishti's journey is so heart wrenching and in your words,  it makes me feel connected to her all over again 

Loved the little conversation between kunal and mishti, from fighting to being neutral to understanding each other to this level, they have definitely come a long way 

Your abir is so perfect , first of all special mention to his new nickname he gave to mishri,  mini Chorni 🤣 I want to see more of these cute abir mishri scenes , especially in such heavy write ups ! I so knew that even mishti asked him to control , he would not stop confronting meenu , I was literally disco dancing in my mind imagining that whole scene with those intense expressions from both the sides 

Loved the sisters' conversation,  the highlight of the whole write up,  it's almost like mishti is seeing her younger self in front of her , this bond will surely help her get her the answers I believe 

Lastly love the way shekhar is calmly trying to balance everything,  it's a difficult phase for karishma too ...lets see where it all goes 

I am so in love with your writing   I know it's so difficult to write a story when you know the situation is so tense and grey and you need to so that justice to everyone and explore all the emotions  ....brilliant writing skills ❤️👏❤️ 

Waiting for the next part 

Hello!!

Wow!! I love big comments!! Please dont apologize. I understand you were busy. But you took the time to read and leave such a beautiful review just made my day. So thank you once again.

I guess I just wanted to highlight the transition and how her life turned upside down. Total 180 degree change.

I guess Kunal has come a long way. So I just wanted to highlight that and use it as a way to signify the similarities and differences of Kunals and Mishti's life.

Hahaha! I love mini chorni too. One of my friends on twitter called her chota packet bada dhamaka. And she sure is. I will try to see if I can add more scenes.  And haha Abir warning Meenu is my fav scene too.

Mishri is another Mishti according to me. Just a teenage version. So her level of maturity will be of any teenager. Atleast thats how I wanted.

Thank you once again for being a sweetheart .