Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnkitaPritu thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The unending pain questions confusion of Mishti about the thinking of her mother and the sticky situation if Abir was so beautifully written dear...hope they come out stronger together... Nuthing to write about meenu as I no more consider as a character ✋ she's just being wasted

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow!!

Super se bhi uparrrr smiley36smiley27smiley9

Such a beautifully written chapter , I just read it twice just to appreciate the fine writing,  the minute detailing given to the nuances to explain mishti's turmoil 

excellent !! Mishti had some of the best lines in this chapter smiley40

Even though she was in a deep emotional state but what I really appreciated is she didn't shy away giving a befitting reply to karishma  "thank you for giving me a closure" smiley32 , of course this wasn't a closure but a start to a closure of the biggest chapter of her past 

Another one was her take on kuhu "I know when she is lying and when she is not " ...ohhh even though these sisters have a messed up relationship but they know each other so so well !

I so knew that's big ben who heard them talking smiley36 I mean it has to be her but I didn't expect her to play the card so early smiley36 I can very well understand her desperation though smiley36 

Cherry on the cake was definitely a supportive abir throughout the whole sequence ....absolutely on point smiley42 Did he just call her mish , oh that was so cute !

Uffff....Can't wait for the next chapter, come on mishti ...time to let it all out , your pain your emotions those words those feelings that you have buried deep inside in your heart...your man is all ears for you smiley27 will she decide to share her feelings or not , we will see 

Update soon smiley14

tumhiho thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am always lost for words when I read anything by you Shonali.. seriously this is so beautifully written and you have gone into depth about not only Mishti but Karishma’s inner thoughts. It’s so nice to read this.

The whole paragraph you wrote about Mishti’s tinge of jealously- it was brilliant.. ❤️Made me emotional.

Thank you for giving us such wonderful write ups with realistic characterization and insightful perspective into each of the characters. 

I don’t even need to say it but All the best for the next one but I already know it will be amazing.

❤️

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

You write so beautifully. I always have tears in my eyes after your emotional scenes!!

Thank you so much! I am touched to know that!!

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Very emotional chapter.... Beautifully written....

Thank you

Thank you for the compliment <3 <3

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

WOW..the second part is even better than the first! I absolutely loved it and can't wait for the next parts

Thank you so much for your sweet words!! Will definitely try and update this soon

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnkitaPritu

The unending pain questions confusion of Mishti about the thinking of her mother and the sticky situation if Abir was so beautifully written dear...hope they come out stronger together... Nuthing to write about meenu as I no more consider as a character ✋ she's just being wasted

Thank you so much Ankita!

Yup! Mishti is this situation. She will have to deal with her share of emotions before she can even open up. Abir will have to figure out a way to talk to her for sure. 

Meenu will remain this way for most of the show! LOL

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Wow!!

Super se bhi uparrrr smiley36smiley27smiley9

Such a beautifully written chapter , I just read it twice just to appreciate the fine writing,  the minute detailing given to the nuances to explain mishti's turmoil 

excellent !! Mishti had some of the best lines in this chapter smiley40

Even though she was in a deep emotional state but what I really appreciated is she didn't shy away giving a befitting reply to karishma  "thank you for giving me a closure" smiley32 , of course this wasn't a closure but a start to a closure of the biggest chapter of her past 

Another one was her take on kuhu "I know when she is lying and when she is not " ...ohhh even though these sisters have a messed up relationship but they know each other so so well !

I so knew that's big ben who heard them talking smiley36 I mean it has to be her but I didn't expect her to play the card so early smiley36 I can very well understand her desperation though smiley36 

Cherry on the cake was definitely a supportive abir throughout the whole sequence ....absolutely on point smiley42 Did he just call her mish , oh that was so cute !

Uffff....Can't wait for the next chapter, come on mishti ...time to let it all out , your pain your emotions those words those feelings that you have buried deep inside in your heart...your man is all ears for you smiley27 will she decide to share her feelings or not , we will see 

Update soon smiley14

Heyyyaaaa!!

Haha thank you so very much for such a lovely and encouraging comment. Brought a huge smile on my face!

Yah! I guess thats how I wanted to start it. By making tell Mishti tell Karishma that thank you but no thank you I dont need any more excuses or explanations. I have got one.

yes you got it right about the sisters. They do eachother well. The only issue is Kuhu is too immature and stubborn to accept it. Mishti still accepts it. And Kuhu is ready to help anyone, even Mishti when she knows the danger is not lurking her way. But once she is that danger zone, she begins her defensive game and blames Mishti for everything. She just wants more then! 

haha! I guess Big Ben was definitely a give away. Only one person really just lurkes around listening to everyone's conversation lol.

Hahah yeS! I always wanted Abir to call Mishti Mish!! So I guess I added that as my bit version lols

Wait and watch on what happens next ;p

Will definitely try and update soon

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: tumhiho

I am always lost for words when I read anything by you Shonali.. seriously this is so beautifully written and you have gone into depth about not only Mishti but Karishma’s inner thoughts. It’s so nice to read this.

The whole paragraph you wrote about Mishti’s tinge of jealously- it was brilliant.. ❤️Made me emotional.

Thank you for giving us such wonderful write ups with realistic characterization and insightful perspective into each of the characters. 

I don’t even need to say it but All the best for the next one but I already know it will be amazing.

❤️

Thank you once again for such a lovely comment! You always make my day with your comments <3

I definitely did want to show two sides! So that is going to be my attempt. Hopefully I can achieve that.

Thanks!! Mishti knows better than to act in jealousy. She has been the first hand victim to that.

And thank you for always reading and leaving such amazing comments! Seriously! They make my day! Thank you

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Again beautifully written. Loved it even more.❤️🤗

The story is getting very emotional now.I am very excited to know how Mishti n her mom will handle this awkward situation from here onwards.

BigBen...😡

Kunal...as usual clueless.😆

Superb writing dear. Waiting for the next part. Update soon.😃