Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BB_CallmeC thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Woah! 😲

Mrs K aka karishma is mishti's biological mother!!

What a twist ! Can't wait to see the effect this has on mishti,  her struggles and pain that she had somewhere kept hidden in her heart all over the years!  I am so excited to see you take mishti on this emotional roller coaster ride and the impact that is has on mishbir and who knows even mishku! 

Wonderful write up , the detailing that you give to the characters and explain their emotions step by step is just amazing 

Eagerly waiting for the next part , update soon ❤️❤️

Thank you so much for your sweet words! I guess I just try and put myself in that spot and exactly describe what I felt. Not sure if I am able to do justice but thats my effort.

Will definitely try and update it <3

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnkitaPritu

Perfect shonali 😍🙏 I think somehow Karishma n mishti confrontation was a very good or important part of misht's life....the hurt pain baggage of beIN left over needs to be addressed to the correct person.... waiting eagerly

Thank you Ankita <3 Yes it was!!

I will try to update it soon! 

fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kuhu has an older sister named Ananya is she not there in this story?

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: fkhr30

Kuhu has an older sister named Ananya is she not there in this story?

This story mostly will revolve around Mishti and her biological mother. So Ananya might not be a part of this story.

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Woah....very interesting plot.👍🏼

As i haven't seen a single episode of the parent show,i am absolutely clueless about Mishti's mother's story.This one sounds interesting.

Superb writing dear.Eagerly waiting for the next part. 

Happy writing.😊

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayu_Bangalore

Woah....very interesting plot.👍🏼

As i haven't seen a single episode of the parent show,i am absolutely clueless about Mishti's mother's story.This one sounds interesting.

Superb writing dear.Eagerly waiting for the next part. 

Happy writing.😊

Thank you!!

Will definitely try to update soon! <3 <3

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Chapter 2: Biology Sucks!

Bro! I think she is Mishti’s mother…,,..” Kuhu looked towards Mishti for confirmation…”Mrs Karishma Kapoor..”

Abir couldn't believe his ears. He asked Kuhu to repeat what she had said and looked towards Mishti for confirmation. Her tears gave her away so Mishti wiped away her tears. Abir went to her and just pulled her into a hug,  but it was as if she had been frozen in her spot. She couldn't raise her arms to wrap them around him, as she usually would. Abir broke the hug and cupped her face. Mishti was expressionless.

He realized that she was struggling so hard not to fall weak. And he felt helpless. He turned towards Kuhu with a confused look. He wasn't able to understand how Mishti was so affected and Mrs Kapoor wasn't.

I don't think she recognised us Bro. She left when we were #veryyoung. Like 13-14. And I don't think she has been able to put two and two together just yet. I am assuming she never kept a tab on Mishti. So probably…...l-" said Kuhu. “I was not sure myself. I had a doubt when I saw her. It's been years that we have seen each other. But Mishti’s reactions confirmed that she is her mother. So yah!! Umm!! I don't think she recognizes us.

And it will stay that way” said Mishti with a straight face. “I don't want anyone to find out about it. Not even her..”. Abir and Kuhu looked towards her. Mishti was staring straight at them as if she was warning them. No matter how many times Kuhu fought with Mishti, there were times she was extremely scared of her. There were times she knew she shouldn't mess with Mishti and this was one of those times. She nodded slightly and excused herself to the hall. Abir walked towards Mishti. He felt extremely sorry for her. He wanted to help her but he wasn't able to figure out a way. 

If you don't want to attend this dinner, I understand. I will make up an excuse”. Abir offered as he tucked her hair behind her ears. Mishti shook her head in disagreement. “You dont need to torture yourself Mish!”. Abir tried to push his point again.

“I am not….” Mishti paused for a second. “I know what I am doing…. Just try and be normal. I don't want anyone to find out anything.. At least not now.. Please....”

“Mishti…” Abir again wanted to pull her in a hug but Mishti stopped him. “Not now Abir! Please…”. Abir respected her request and gave a slight kiss on the side of her forehead and left the kitchen. Mishti again tried to pull herself together and called Jugnu to help her serve the guests. Even though there was an unsaid deal between Mishti Abir, they both had not realized that someone had eavesdropped on their entire conversation.

Everyone was enjoying dinner. Shekhar couldn't stop praising the food. Mishti noticed Mishri getting pampered by Shekhar and Karishma. She smiled at Mishri’s innocence and had tears in her eyes thinking about her past. She looked away to wipe her tears. Mishti and Mishri shared an awkward eye lock. Mishri felt an unknown bond towards Mishti. She wasn't able to figure out what it was. But somehow she felt inspired by her. Somehow she felt like Mishti was someone she could look up to. 

Karishma also had noticed Mishti was staring at them. She just couldn't understand why. But she wasn't feeling bothered by the stares. It rather seemed as if she was looking for something. Looking for some answers. The name reminded her of someone. Of her little girl that she left behind. The life that she left behind because she was just done. Because she couldn't handle it any longer. Shekhar was kind enough to accept her even after knowing her past. He never judged her for leaving her daughter behind. He never poked her for the same. There were days where she did always wonder about Mishti. She wondered how she was. As she looked towards Mishti, she thought that her little girl would be as grown as Mishti. It was true that her relationship with Mishti wasn’t that close. Mishti was always more close to her cousins, grandparents and Taiji compared to her. But she was still her child. She did love her in her own way. But even after that, she left her. No matter what, she could never muster the courage to go back or check on Mishti. She wasn't sure if she was ready to face her daughter's accusations. Her questions. She wasn't sure if her daughter would ever understand her. She had convinced herself that her reasons were right. She had convinced herself to never look back and hence, for that reason, she never tried to find out where or how Mishti was.

Normally, jealousy was the first feeling any sibling can feel towards this situation. Maybe Mishti also felt a tinge of jealousy towards Mishri. But she made sure it wouldn't overpower her thought process. She had already paid the price of being accused of someone else’s fault. She had already been the victim to misplaced anger, jealousy and insecurities and continued to be. Which was why she never wanted anyone else to feel the same. Not even her enemy for that matter. Mishti understood Mishri was the innocent one. If Karishma had failed to recognize her, it definitely meant she never kept a tab on her. And she never would have spoken about her. So the possibility of Mishri knowing anything about her was close to nil.

As Mishri spoke about how delighted she was to see a joint family, Mishti kept listening to her. “I always wanted a big joint family. I always wanted siblings. I still do. But it's not possible. Like me, Mom and dad don't have any other siblings. So forget having any sister or brother, I don't even have first cousins. I wish it could change. But oh well! It's so much fun to have a big family right?” asked Mishri innocently. 

Family! Siblings! Cousins! Something that Mishti had. Something that she was snatched away from. Something she always craved to have after. Even now. She knew she was a part of two big families. But she also knew she had to fight a constant war to fit into those. She wished there was a day where this fight of hers would end. She wished there was a day where she could at least call someone her family. She had Badi Ma, Bade Papa and Abir always. She knew they would always be her small family. Her priority. She knew no one could love her the way they did. Not even her biological parents. But still she wished her craving would end. She was always proud of her personality and who she was. It was what her parents had taught her. But in her dark times, she had always wondered if it would have been easy for her to be born in the Maheshwari family. Had her life been any different if her mother had taken her along with her? She was anyways more like her Badi ma and Bade papa than her own biological parents. “Biology sucks” Mishti whispered to herself.

Even though Mishti whispered, it was loud enough to get everyone attention. They all looked towards Mishti with a confused look. “I said that sucks that you feel this way” Mishti tried to cover up. Even though it was clearly audible to everyone, Abir had heard that. He tried to distract everyone’s attention from Mishti, knowing that she wasn't in her right frame of mind today. “What Mishti meant was that she feels sorry about the situation. But you can come over anytime you want and hang out with us?” Abir offered. Mishti was shocked. Mishti understood Abir’s intention but she feared if his offer could make things uncomfortable and more obvious for the Kapoors.

Meenakshi was observing everything ever since Kapoors had arrived. She had overheard the conversation between Mishti Abir and Kuhu and was just waiting for the right time to play her card. Unknowingly, Abir had just set the stage for Meenakshi. She was just waiting for one of them to goof up. “Of course Mishri beta! Abir is right. You can always come here. You can find and form new bonds here… You know beta!! Mishti and Kuhu! They aren't blood related. But they both grew up as sisters. I tell you, they share an amazing bond.” Abir and Mishti looked towards Meenakshi with confusion as she continued to talk. “Kuhu’s family!! Maheshwaris!! You would have heard of them. They are one of the leading hotel businesses. They adopted Mishti and brought her up so well. Nobody can tell that she isn't a Maheshwari. Right bapuji?” Nanu nodded in agreement without realizing the game Meenakshi was playing. But Mishti Abir knew exactly what Meenakshi was doing. But they were confused. If they had not informed her, how did she even find out? They both looked towards Kuhu with doubt.

Not only Abir Mishti, but even Karishma had started to realize. “Maheshwaris!! Kuhu!! Hotel Business!! Mishti constant staring.”. Her heart was beating very fast. She was finally putting two and two together. She still wasn't sure of her conclusion. She struggled to meet her eyes with Mishti. But she still managed to look towards her. Mishti was looking at her with tears in her eyes. And that was it! Karishma knew that the girl she left behind was her Mishti!! Her daughter!! Abir swiftly held Mishti’s hand under the table. Mishti just looked away and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath and again looked towards the guest with a smile.

Karishma couldn't stop looking at Mishti. She was shocked. She was confused. How was she supposed to react? What was she supposed to say? While Mishti kept ignoring her stares, she kept looking at her. Meenakshi was waiting for one of them to react but to her despair, nothing happened. The sound of plates managed to distract Karishma and she managed to compose herself. But she was still dazed. She almost choked on her own water. Lots of memories reverberated in front of her eyes. Mishti!! Her daughter was right in front of her. Was destiny playing some game with her? Was this a joke? What was she doing with the Maheshwari’s? Why did they adopt her? She remembered she left her daughter with her grandma. Should she ask? Should she approach? Should she let Mishti approach? She was not ready for any type of confrontation with Mishti. But the fact that Mishti wasn't even trying to confront her or get her to talk was also bothering her. She felt suffocated. 

She requested Shekhar to head home as soon as possible. Shekhar felt concerned with Karishma’s request but decided to give in. As they were heading out, Abir Mishti decided to see them off until their car. Abir shared a hug with Shekhar while Mishti shared a cold and awkward hug with Karishma. “Thank you for finally answering all my questions. Thank you for finally giving me a closure” whispered Mishti in Karishma’s ears. Karishma looked towards Mishti with confusion. Karishma knew they never spoke. She wondered what answer Mishti was referring too. As their driver arrived with the car, Kapoors settled in their car and headed out.

Abir glanced towards Mishti as she was lost in her thoughts. He recalled how Meenakshi had made things awkward for Mishti by mentioning Maheshwari’s on the dinner table. He knew his mom. He knew she did that on purpose. But what he couldn't understand was how she found out. He knew he didn't tell her. Mishti was definitely not going to be the one to tell her. The only person remaining He decided to go to Kuhu and question her directly.

Was Mishti not clear when she said she doesn't want anyone to find out?” Abir stormed into Kunal-Kuhu’s room. Kunal was shocked with Abir’s sudden reaction. Kuhu walked towards Abir and tried to calm him down. She tried to convince him that she wasn't the one who had informed Meenakshi. Kunal wasn't able to understand the context of their argument. He tried to calm them down and tried finding out the reason behind the argument. As Kuhu continued to try to convince Abir that she wasn't the one who leaked the information, Mishti entered their room.

She isn't lying Abir. I can tell when she is lying and she isn't. And right now she isn't. She didn't tell Ma”. Mishti tried to calm Abir down.

“If she didn't, how did Ma even find out?” asked a frustrated Abir.

Find out what?” asked a confused Kunal.

Maybe Ma just concluded it. Everyone could sense Mishti’s change in behavior. She was acting #soweird. She probably caught onto that?” Kuhu suggested.

Abir decided to just question Meenakshi directly. He had enough of her constant interference and made Mishti’s life difficult. Mishti followed him and stopped him midway.

Abir please! Don't”. Mishti tried stopping Abir.

Why Mishti!! What was she trying to do? She will have to answer all my questions today.” Abir was so done with his mother’s constant habit of trying to put Mishtis down. He wanted his answers anyhow.

“And you know what she will say. You will just end up arguing for nothing.” Mishti tried making a fair point.

But Mishti! She can't just keep doing this.. She needs..” Abir tried his best to convince Mishti but she interrupted him.

Abir please!    ! Not today!! I can't...There is a possibility your mom might just blame me again. And today, I am in no position to fight anything or anyone. Please, I beg of you!!” begged Mishti with tears in her eyes. Abir couldn't see her beg like that. 

Abir just closed his eyes and let out a small sigh. He knew she needed him the most today. He decided to give in. As he opened his eyes, he saw Mishti walking away. He walked behind her and entered their room. Abir noticed Mishti was looking for something in their cupboard. She was constantly fidgeting to find something. He offered to help but Mishti never responded. She finally found her blanket. She looked at it with tears in her eyes. She smelled the blanket and closed her eyes and hugged it tightly. She quickly wrapped it around herself and walked towards the porch. 

Abir followed her. He was struggling to find a way to talk to her, To console her. He wasn't sure if he should just hold her or let her be. He wanted her to share what was going on in her mind. But he wasn't sure if she was ready to. He softly kept his hand on her shoulders and asked,

Mishti, are you ok?

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You write so beautifully. I always have tears in my eyes after your emotional scenes!!

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very emotional chapter.... Beautifully written....

Thank you

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

WOW..the second part is even better than the first! I absolutely loved it and can't wait for the next parts