Episode -37 Pati , Patni Aur Woh

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

( well , until n Unless Shraddha didn't come back I will be updating the written updates) .

( Bear with grammar things ) 

Today's episode was dramatic so I will conclude in points : 

1 . The episode starts with the Rani' s house where she has done her breakfast and she insisted that she will do work and will move on . Her parents asked her"  what is the need for work "which she ignores and says in return I will be late .

2 . At Raja House ,Moti has finalised the new alliance with a weird and funny girl called Pooja . Raja is skeptical and uninterested ( he loves rani not you ) regarding girl. Mota papa influence him and blackmail him by taking late raja father's name . Raja agreed for re-marriage . Mota papa wanted Raja and pooja to have a quality time so they asked darshna to go with them to mandir . 

3 . Rani has come back to mandir jhutta chappal stall. And personally I didn't like it . She can do any work but why this I don't know where penny is so less. Pandit ji is happy that she has return so that she can guard people shoes. In the temple a newly Wed couple is coming downstairs and rani saw them and went into flashback and revive all moments with raja.  The couple asked her to take a pic and she with a fake smile did it. 

4 . At reshamiya house pooja is insisting raja to go with her . Where raja seems to lost in the childhood shoes. 

5 . Utsav came to reshaniya mansion and ask for forgiveness and tell them to take rani as her life will be ruined ( I tell you she is dead broken and what else you wanted ) 

Rani is doing her work , in other scene raja , darshna and pooja entered the temple . This pooja is so touchy . Forget it . Raja keep the shoes in a side of temple and says this is our souvenir . They move ahead . 

6 . Worst scene rani and raja encounter , rani is shocked when she see that raja marriage is fixed with a girl and he agreed. 

7 . At rani house , asha sends rani belonging in a bad condition just like a trash comes. I don't like it . This is the same girl who in future is their saviour .

8 . Rani comes home see how things have been done . She went to reshami ya house however she didn't entered the house . She stand outside and called asha with so much respect . Asha molest her and breaks her mom and her pic.  In the mean time vrinda met with an accident . Raja comes to rescue and asked the people to drop her hospital . 

The nurse asked him to fill the form so that they could the proceed the operation and raja is confused what to write in relation with the patients . After so much time he spent he wrote son in law and tadda newly pooja girl is shocked that he is married. 

Rani is in the house dialing her mom number .She got a call from a unknown and she is shocked that her mom met with an accident . 

9 . She went to hospital and raja leaves pooja ( yes) rani is shocked to see raja . Raja tries to calm her and they sit and tries to talk. And raja here tries to explain her that it was hard to say yes. And rani leaves her cool and started shouting when a nurse ask them to talk in a low tone . 

P.s if there is any mistakes or anything kindly let me know . I hope you liked it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

oh yes now i understood the title. 

Padosan12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

oh yes now i understood the title. 

Yes , because raja alliance was getting fixed.

kooki07 thumbnail

mota moti can keep that alliance for Mehu you never know

Padosan12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

mota moti can keep that alliance for Mehu you never know

Haa 

kooki07 thumbnail

any news about the shoot please? otherwise we both will be going through it all day and every day ,don't know about you but i keep searching it .