Bhagodi pe song bhi ban sakta hai 😉

Bhag bhag bhag bhagodi bhaage jaise ghodi 

Bhag bhag bhag bhagodi 🤣

You know Zaira cant run that fast. 🤣

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

Something tells me you would criticize Modi for saying something like that though 😆

I will criticize his incompetence, corruption, lack of morals and character and many other things, but what he personally believes is of no interest to me. Even if I did have something to say about it, I would still support his right to speak freely and openly.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

I think if this horse had some more fat , we would have found a dopple ganger of zaira

OMG I had the same thought ❤️

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

OMG I had the same thought ❤️

We should always gave it our best to get fatties off the screen.

Edited by S_H_Y - 3 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Why is it that overly religious people live in a cocoon? I bet they won't be blaming it on sins of people, if they had to walk miles, live without food and shelter amidst people who might be infected with a fairly deadly virus

Isn't it logical that at least God will be fair, instead of hurting/killing people who don't have the resources? Poor doesn't mean sinner

Edited by NoraSM - 3 years ago
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Zaira has been brought up in an environment where they believe that everything bad that happens is because people sinned or because God was angry. This thinking existed in the medieval century and exists till today as well. People then used to punish and kill people calling them sinners, pay the priests to pray upon them so that they are forgiven and people still do the same. People even used to tell me that when any crime happens, the person must not be believing in God, the person must be a sinner, etc. and then when anything happens to children, I asked them why it happened to a small child who hasn't committed any sin yet, they blame the parents or say the child must have committed a sin in the previous birth. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ponymo

All religions are unscientific. So by your logic anyone who follows religon is stupid. Because it is clearly contradicting scientific basic principles.

What you're talking about now is religious tolerance, where you respect other people's right to believe in their respective faiths, even if you think that is a stupid thing to do. I don't disagree with it because I do it too. I do things for my mum too even though I have zero belief. I even tell her but she still wants me to do certain things so I do it for the sake of her happiness.

What Zaira is doing here is nothing different. She is sharing a verse from the holy book of the religion she follows. It is not harming anyone. Let her believe and follow what she wants to. It's her right and I would respect that, whatever may be my views of Islam. I wouldn't use this as an opportunity to bully her.

Modi said in the past that the flyover collapse in Kolkata was God's message. David Attenborough said in a documentary that human beings are disturbing the balance of nature with their arrogance and pandemics, forest fires, cyclones and other natural disasters will follow as a result. There are many more such examples. I would neither call them stupid or intelligent for saying such things. But would I defend their right to say it? Yes.

Do they have the right to post shit? Yes.

But than again people also have the right to call bullshit, bullshit.

Also when Modi said that, he was duly criticised, yes right wing trolls supported him, but Ziara has also support.

Sorry, but Zaira is no way smart, the original point of your and mine discussion, for posting that. 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Do they have the right to post shit? Yes.

But than again people also have the right to call bullshit, bullshit.

Also when Modi said that, he was duly criticised, yes right wing trolls supported him, but Ziara has also support.

Sorry, but Zaira is no way smart, the original point of your and mine discussion, for posting that. 

Nobody is asking you to agree with her. But she was being bullied. There is a clear difference between the two.

And she is smart because of the way she conducts herself and speaks. Have you seen her interviews? Which teenager speaks so well? You are yet to prove how she is not smart.

surbhi789sisodi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

well she was smart and articulate 

before she became this religious person 

how can you call someone smart who gave up her career because she thought what she is  doing was sin 

its actually sad 

she was so good in her interviews and now she is just brainwashed 

tbh it’s her choice to do whatever she she want to 

but that does not mean that she wont be called out for her regressive and unscientific views