Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ponymo

So you cannot take anyone who is religious seriously. Good for you.

If scientifically something cannot be proven, that means it is still up for debate. So if someone has a belief there, how can that person be called "not smart"? I would understand if the person wants to believe something unscientific like the Sun revolving around the Earth. But anything else that has not been proven yet, on what basis would you judge them?

I don't have problem with people being religious, that is they fear god, do their rituals, prayers and customs whatever. Yes I find them meh, but I don't consider them stupid, because in a way these things have helped people in maintaining discipline and civilized way of living. I don't mind putting tika or praying to jesus/god or keeping silent when someone is reading namaz, and so on.I even reluctantly do the regular poojas for my mom, I don't believe it, but if it makes her happy and isn't costing me anything, rather in a way because of that, lazy moi is daily sweeping/brooming the floor and bathing daily, what's the harm.

My issue with religion arises when religious people start to validate and justify absurd ideas, and force their way into my logical space. Natural calamities aren't an act of god, anyone suggesting that is not really a smart person, rather a brainwashed dreamer, who believes that everything done in the world is an act of his/her imaginary friend to test him(her) or punish him(her). So all in all, a religious person is a drug addict, that drug of religion if taken in proper manner is good, but if not, it is bad.

Zaira is in no way a smart girl for that post, rather she is another religious drug addict.

And also their are certain things which don't need scientific prove, anyone with common sense can debunk them, like natural calamity happening due to act of god.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Worse than any of this is she’s very fat πŸ˜‚ 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

I don't have problem with people being religious, that is they fear god, do their rituals, prayers and customs whatever. Yes I find them meh, but I don't consider them stupid, because in a way these things have helped people in maintaining discipline and civilized way of living. I don't mind putting tika or praying to jesus/god or keeping silent when someone is reading namaz, and so on.I even reluctantly do the regular poojas for my mom, I don't believe it, but if it makes her happy and isn't costing me anything, rather in a way because of that, lazy moi is daily sweeping/brooming the floor and bathing daily, what's the harm.

My issue with religion arises when religious people start to validate and justify absurd ideas, and force their way into my logical space. Natural calamities aren't an act of god, anyone suggesting that is not really a smart person, rather a brainwashed dreamer, who believes that everything done in the world is an act of his/her imaginary friend to test him(her) or punish him(her). So all in all, a religious person is a drug addict, that drug of religion if taken in proper manner is good, but if not, it is bad.

Zaira is in no way a smart girl for that post, rather she is another religious drug addict.

And also their are certain things which don't need scientific prove, anyone with common sense can debunk them, like natural calamity happening due to act of god.

All religions are unscientific. So by your logic anyone who follows religon is stupid. Because it is clearly contradicting scientific basic principles.

What you're talking about now is religious tolerance, where you respect other people's right to believe in their respective faiths, even if you think that is a stupid thing to do. I don't disagree with it because I do it too. I do things for my mum too even though I have zero belief. I even tell her but she still wants me to do certain things so I do it for the sake of her happiness.

What Zaira is doing here is nothing different. She is sharing a verse from the holy book of the religion she follows. It is not harming anyone. Let her believe and follow what she wants to. It's her right and I would respect that, whatever may be my views of Islam. I wouldn't use this as an opportunity to bully her.

Modi said in the past that the flyover collapse in Kolkata was God's message. David Attenborough said in a documentary that human beings are disturbing the balance of nature with their arrogance and pandemics, forest fires, cyclones and other natural disasters will follow as a result. There are many more such examples. I would neither call them stupid or intelligent for saying such things. But would I defend their right to say it? Yes.

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Typical cyber bullying behaviour by Right Wing, just because she asserted her religion they are going batshit crazy. Zaira is way smarter and mature than any kids her age. She is definitely ahead of her times.

She's better off without all the toxicity anyway. Kudos to her.

Copy something from Quran, Twitte on social media then run away by deactive ur account

Its call BHAGODI not smart,,,

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sim-

Copy something from Quran, Twitte on social media then run away by deactive ur account

Her account is still very much active. Not bhagodi then after all.

Originally posted by: -sim-

Typical cyber bullying behaviour by Right Wing, just because she asserted her religion they are going batshit crazy. Zaira is way smarter and mature than any kids her age. She is definitely ahead of her times.

She's better off without all the toxicity anyway. Kudos to her.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Extremely religious ppl are dangerous 

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Her account is still very much active. Not bhagodi then after all.

Check the topic,,,

Topic is all about she deactivated her account 

And you are calling her smart for what bcoz she is copycat dont have her own words, she ran away or she doesn't have humanity and took a dig on people who are might affected coz of locusts and without any reason calling them sinner

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

All religions are unscientific. So by your logic anyone who follows religon is stupid. Because it is clearly contradicting scientific basic principles.

What you're talking about now is religious tolerance, where you respect other people's right to believe in their respective faiths, even if you think that is a stupid thing to do. I don't disagree with it because I do it too. I do things for my mum too even though I have zero belief. I even tell her but she still wants me to do certain things so I do it for the sake of her happiness.

What Zaira is doing here is nothing different. She is sharing a verse from the holy book of the religion she follows. It is not harming anyone. Let her believe and follow what she wants to. It's her right and I would respect that, whatever may be my views of Islam. I wouldn't use this as an opportunity to bully her.

Modi said in the past that the flyover collapse in Kolkata was God's message. David Attenborough said in a documentary that human beings are disturbing the balance of nature with their arrogance and pandemics, forest fires, cyclones and other natural disasters will follow as a result. There are many more such examples. I would neither call them stupid or intelligent for saying such things. But would I defend their right to say it? Yes.

Something tells me you would criticize Modi for saying something like that though πŸ˜†

Bhagodi pe song bhi ban sakta hai πŸ˜‰

Bhag bhag bhag bhagodi bhaage jaise ghodi 

Bhag bhag bhag bhagodi πŸ€£