Food, Drinks & Recipes

weight loss Indian round (Tinda Green veg )

ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/06gH41PxIN0

try this taste will always remember 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

digitalwaiter thumbnail

yeah true Tinda Green veg is one of the healthy;...but you can also try some more healthy items like Oats With Milk , Banana And Chocolate Smoothie Shake and Spinach Wrap.

ayushimehra thumbnail

Originally posted by: digitalwaiter

yeah true Tinda Green veg is one of the healthy;...but you can also try some more healthy items like Oats With Milk , Banana And Chocolate Smoothie Shake and Spinach Wrap.

thanks for suggestions  we made oats with black chik pea, with  lot of veggies,  banana smoothie   upload rayita stayle  or lot of healthy lists available playlists  will  write here playlist link

its good for dibetic,

weight loss,

one pot meal,

mostly link posted here  you can see  or share  more too, 

desserts lot fat but full of health also upload or coming on floor too 

sakshiR thumbnail

HI Ayushi 

This looks really good,

Can you share some quick and healthy snacks for the mid-noon and mid-evening hunger because that is the time when we attack on junk?

Also I eat very less but still am not shedding any pounds can you guide me with your expert tips.

ayushimehra thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshiR

HI Ayushi 

This looks really good,

Can you share some quick and healthy snacks for the mid-noon and mid-evening hunger because that is the time when we attack on junk?

Also I eat very less but still am not shedding any pounds can you guide me with your expert tips.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwwNNBJzgGsPtCxzC-Ov0js_iKOBykejo

here is list of Healthy food, soon more will upload suggestion i noted thanks till then enjoy this anybody can make easily these or lot of healthy recipes available see channel