This was her official reply.

https://twitter.com/Samanthaprabhu2/status/1265907189098483712

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Now thatโ€™s a bad pic ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I was searching in twitter for some masala and happened to come across these tweets..cant help but share..surprising to see such sane fans also exists ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

https://twitter.com/HiFyMeme/status/1265992040736751616?s=20

https://twitter.com/HiFyMeme/status/1266042560977399815?s=20

Edited by Confused-aatma - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Confused-aatma

I was searching in twitter for some masala and happened to come across these tweets..cant help but share..surprising to see such sane fans also exists ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

https://twitter.com/HiFyMeme/status/1265992040736751616?s=20

https://twitter.com/HiFyMeme/status/1266042560977399815?s=20

Whatโ€™s the story ? Samantha sent her fans after pooja ?

Mukthaa thumbnail

Thanks..that was good..why did she ruin it later..she could have been the winner had she kept a dignified silence 

Mukthaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Whatโ€™s the story ? Samantha sent her fans after pooja ?

I dont know whether she send her fans after pooja..but her fans are bullying pooja on SM and Samentha is not saying a word against it.See later she will come up defending Pooja once pooja is bullied enough and the protest kind of cool down and pretend like a bigger person..thats what we saw in Mammootty-Parvathy controversy and in many other cases as well.

Here toh unlike in all those previous scenarios samentha herself is indulging in petty things like ganging up against pooja with her friends and directly trolling. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I dont know whether she send her fans after pooja..but her fans are bullying pooja on SM and Samentha is not saying a word against it.See later she will come up defending Pooja once pooja is bullied enough and the protest kind of cool down and pretend like a bigger person..thats what we saw in Mammootty-Parvathy controversy and in many other cases as well.

Here toh unlike in all those previous scenarios samentha herself is indulging in petty things like ganging up against pooja with her friends and directly trolling. 

Sounds like some southern hospitality lol

Pooja is better looking anyway ๐Ÿ˜˜ 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 3 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Why should Samantha defend Pooja, when Pooja fans along with all the fans of actors who hate Samnatha(Mahesh Babu) are body shaming her?

Pehle she starts a faltu ka drama with her "my account is hacked" bullshit, and than she is the victim LoL. Numbers of posts trolling Pooja is nothing, compared to the numbers of posts shaming Samantha.

Mukthaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Why should Samantha defend Pooja, when Pooja fans along with all the fans of actors who hate Samnatha(Mahesh Babu) are body shaming her?

Pehle she starts a faltu ka drama with her "my account is hacked" bullshit, and than she is the victim LoL. Numbers of posts trolling Pooja is nothing, compared to the numbers of posts shaming Samantha.

Thats because now the table has turned with sam n her gangs petty behavior. 

And Sam n her gang are supposed to be the feminist gang, so i thought better of them..not to gang up against a woman when you are not even sure the hacked story is true or not.

And i am not asking Sam to defend pooja..I loath it when celebrities keep silence when their fans indulge in ugly war against someone and when the controversy kind of cools off they speak up pretending to be the bigger person and ask to not bully...whats the point..

And my comment was before i checked twitter in detail..seeing IF comments i was expecting Samentha to be so huge in tollywood and was expecting pooja to be ripped apart left right and centre..but surprisingly i am seeing the opposite.

So after sams n gangs reaction, my earlier comment holds true for both pooja and samentha..agar defend karna hai to ab karo..apna fans ko reprimand karna hai toh ab karo..not after everything settles down...that doesnt mean i am asking them to do it, but if they are going to do it do it now...

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

must b drunk while tweeting or actually the a/c may have been hacked by someone who had an axe to grind against hegde