Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Actually I'd love to read the blurbs as well, not only the drabbles šŸ˜³

xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

@Appy and Mahi - The other participants are more than welcome to share their entries :D

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations to the winners šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰

And ummm I might have deleted my blurb plus drabble because I was frustrated... šŸ˜† Agar galti se mila toh will post it... 

Viswasruti thumbnail

A  word speaksā€¦ whispers, mutters, shoutsā€¦ breaking the silence and, in so doing, calls the writer into being. And the writer responds.šŸ˜Š

Competitions encourage the writers to dig deeper into the writing process, try out new genres, and love to share their work with a sea of eager readers. 

The recently concluded this writing competition, -- ā€˜WC Featured Storytellersā€™  has given a great opportunity to both the authors and readers to explore and experience the pure literary bliss one can get while writing/ reading a great piece of thought. 

Here is a request to the organizers of this contest from me as a reader, a literary enthusiast. Please post all the Blurbs and the Drabbles here in this thread, in the Writers Corner, so that it will showcase the immense talent which was latent in our India Forums for future generations to read and learn. 

Just sharing my feelings with the writers as well as the readers here without fear or favour, because it wasnā€™t disclosed to us yet about the who has written what, weā€™ve judged anonymously --- 

Please allow me to share a few of my feelings/ appreciation here. 

This competition was not based on any serial, these are the original literary works. So, no question of hurting a certain group of fans while praising a specific work! 

Everyone is a winner there. Most of the writers missed winning it by a whisker! In fact, most of the participants are who is who in writing, well experienced, and most adored authors of the IF! 

What to say about the aesthetic experience while reading the entriesā€¦ yesā€¦ I can reiterate it now, most of the submitted entries are well-deserved,  to be showcased for the future writers as a reference book, how to write a Blurb or a Drabble with these examples. 

Pleaseā€¦ pretty please, give due respect to these writersā€¦. Post all the Blurbs and Drabbles here, in this sticky thread. It is a request from me as a member of this IF and a reader of good literature. 

Nowā€¦ let me show a bit of my appreciationā€¦. 

Please, pretty pleaseā€¦ tell me onceā€¦ who is the writer of that ā€˜ Chick Lit Blurbā€™? If the stars are mine, I'd love to gift them all to you! I'd pluck them down right from the sky and like to shower those over you with revere for your talent. Please tell me once ā€¦ who has written that Chick Lit Blurb? Love to collect all the hues from a Spring Garden to paint those  tender fingers with veneration. 

Donā€™t deprive the future IF literary enthusiasts from exploring the sublime expressions of these awe-inspiring writers. Don't allow to slip those great works into oblivion. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Dear organisers,  I too would join the request for getting a chance to read all the literary / artistic creations ( Blurbs n Drabbles) by all the awesome participants who are winners in their own way ..

I already made the request in the Drabble contest too . šŸ˜Š

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Congrats guys.. šŸ¤—

Well I would also like to read other entries please šŸ˜³

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

A  word speaksā€¦ whispers, mutters, shoutsā€¦ breaking the silence and, in so doing, calls the writer into being. And the writer responds.šŸ˜Š

Competitions encourage the writers to dig deeper into the writing process, try out new genres, and love to share their work with a sea of eager readers. 

The recently concluded this writing competition, -- ā€˜WC Featured Storytellersā€™  has given a great opportunity to both the authors and readers to explore and experience the pure literary bliss one can get while writing/ reading a great piece of thought. 

Here is a request to the organizers of this contest from me as a reader, a literary enthusiast. Please post all the Blurbs and the Drabbles here in this thread, in the Writers Corner, so that it will showcase the immense talent which was latent in our India Forums for future generations to read and learn. 

Just sharing my feelings with the writers as well as the readers here without fear or favour, because it wasnā€™t disclosed to us yet about the who has written what, weā€™ve judged anonymously --- 

Please allow me to share a few of my feelings/ appreciation here. 

This competition was not based on any serial, these are the original literary works. So, no question of hurting a certain group of fans while praising a specific work! 

Everyone is a winner there. Most of the writers missed winning it by a whisker! In fact, most of the participants are who is who in writing, well experienced, and most adored authors of the IF! 

What to say about the aesthetic experience while reading the entriesā€¦ yesā€¦ I can reiterate it now, most of the submitted entries are well-deserved,  to be showcased for the future writers as a reference book, how to write a Blurb or a Drabble with these examples. 

Pleaseā€¦ pretty please, give due respect to these writersā€¦. Post all the Blurbs and Drabbles here, in this sticky thread. It is a request from me as a member of this IF and a reader of good literature. 

Please, pretty pleaseā€¦ tell me onceā€¦ who is the writer of that ā€˜ Chick Lit Blurbā€™? If the stars are mine, I'd love to gift them all to you! I'd pluck them down right from the sky and like to shower those over you with revere for your talent. Please tell me once ā€¦ who has written that Chick Lit Blurb? Love to collect all the hues from a Spring Garden to paint those  tender fingers with veneration. 

Donā€™t deprive the future IF literary enthusiasts from exploring the sublime expressions of these awe-inspiring writers. Don't allow to slip those great works into oblivion. 

Very well expressedšŸ‘, Madi! Sure, judging these must have been an enriching experience and whatever the results, it was just and commendable.

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Important Note: All authors are requested to share their own Drabble entries in the new FF section or WC Forum.  If you wish to post the blurb mashup we provided to you as part of the contest, let me (.iridescence.) or Zoah (xbeyondwordsx) know and we will let you know whose partial blurb you got so you can give them due credit. If the author wishes to complete or continue their Drabble in their own way or use their blurbs for their future stories, then they are free to do so. 

Regards,

WC DT

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

If you are taking about the blurb then I think you are talking about Mou aka Sonatia. She got the Chick Lit genre and her blurb really was a brilliantly written piece. ā˜ŗļø

Koeli thumbnail

Sharing My Round One Entry

CYCTD Drabble Contest Entry : The End Game