CYCMD Drabble Contest Entry : The End Game

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Little Modified Version which I was unable to send on time

BLURB

Can something be more devastating than the sight of your parents' dead bodies drenched in blood? Their brutal murder is the last thing you want to see when you return from your school trip. Whom do I ask for help? The only person whom I trust after my parents goes missing and I saw him having an argument with my parents before leaving for the trip. Is he behind their murder? Dr Richard Wilkin has been a close family friend and a confidante to my parents. But he seems to be hiding something which probably I deserve to know. When the law fails to give me my answers, I set out to search for them on my own. Tasha William is coming doctor and you ought to tell me everything. Nothing would remain hidden now and the entire truth shall be revealed. The truth that hit me hard and stabbed my soul and put a question mark on my identity. Anyone who wronged me will meet their deserving end. But is that the end of the story? Is that the truth or an illusion? Just wait and watch.

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago

Wow Di 😍

This sounds so intriguing ❤️

Amazing use of words 💗

In the announcement thread I was going to ask “ Who wrote the blurb with Tasha William?” and  here you are 😆

Beautifully written Mumma 👏

Originally posted by WildestDreams

In the announcement thread I was going to ask “ Who wrote the blurb with Tasha William?” and  here you are 😆

Beautifully written Mumma 👏

Thank you beti <3