Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I do not really want to comment on the actor's action because I don't want to. His action counts for nothing amidst the lakhs of migrants moving across the country risking theirs and other's lives and they don't have a choice. So this one incident is not even worth in my own personal opinion, unless there is somethind done about this whole thing. I only hope by now he has realised his mistake, will get tests done and not repeat if all is well. He is educated and has no home and food issues like rest of the unprivileded ones.

The reason I decided to comment is to address one question raised that how he or many others like him (we don't know about) were/are allowed to go home directly from the airport. Then answer lies in stupid decision taken by our super smart govts (center + state) and quarantine guidlines made for passangers flying in these flights. 

Delhi is all happy to ask flyers to take a home quarantine if you are asymptomatic which is stupid. How are you going to make sure if people really quarantined themselves. So many carriers are asymptomatic.

Same is the case with Hyderabad. And VIP culture is also not a new concept for us. 

Hyderabad, May 25 (IANS) With domestic flights set to resume from Hyderabad Airport on Monday, Telangana government announced late Sunday that the travellers need not undergo a mandatory quarantine period of 14 days unless they are symptomatic. 

https://www.outlookindia.com/newsscroll/no-quarantine-in-telangana-for-domestic-travellers-without-covid-symptoms/1845035

So more than people our govt is responsible for having absolutely no clue of what they are doing. Hardly any expert opinion is heard. 

PS. Oppo I am proud of you for that end note that this post is just to share a piece of information and  not to bash. We can't control what others will make of our views but we can always put forward our views to reduce the margin of any unwanted friction. That what makes you lovable 🤗

AT ho ya forum you make sure everything is calm and good.

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda

I can't believe how he was allowed to go to his friends house directly from airport with undergoing quarantine in the first place? 

He travelled from mumbai to Hyderabad, right? 

Let me know if I'm wrong. 

Thats because quarantine at Hyderabad was not mandatory for asymptomatic people. I still have to check if they have started now. Every state has its own guideline

Some have mandartory 7 days of institutional and then home, others don't. Sab jhol hai..

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Hari73

You hv misunderstood abt quarantine.  It says only you need to stay at home n don't roam in public.  His friend's house is family home for him.  You think his friend will not be scared.  He is family for them.  And he is quarantined there n not roaming in public.  Recently my friend who is pregnant travelled from kuwait to kerala.  She has reached safely to her mother house.  And she is staying at home.   In some places of india gov't is not quarantining ppl.

Recently I saw on Instagram ppl are praising sonu sood arranging transport to migrants.  I was shocked to see that.  Has he ensured those migrants covid free? Also that bus was full n there is no covid 19 norms followed such as social distancing.  Imagine he is sending bus full if covid patients to their villages.  Is it not scary?   Govt didnot put rules just like that.  Was it not better, if he had advised them stay back n given ration for one month?  

It really surprises me about ppl thinking.

That is again stupidity of government management how people are maintaining quarantine at home no idea. If people have choice why they are moving also I failed to understand keeping there lived and other life at stake.

No doubt what sonu did is good bt again is there any guarantee no one there is positive they don't have home food to eat it's fine for them to send still I don't think that is correct too if by chance anyone of them became positive they are taking it to remote areas also. So I have my doubts what sonu did was for good or not it would have been better he had make arrangements there itself for food and every thing again my view 😆 I don't find lockdown working atleast for Maharashtra here it's spreading more 

Anyways for me nor parth did was right nor his friends nor sonu 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Thats because quarantine at Hyderabad was not mandatory for asymptomatic people. I still have to check if they have started now. Every state has its own guideline

Some have mandartory 7 days of institutional and then home, others don't. Sab jhol hai..

They have clearly mentioned that you have to self monitor your health as per the guidelines of the central ministry of the Health and Family welfare and follow what Health Ministry has said.

But that doesn't mean the action done is correct. I remember just two days before taking the flight he had announced that he was going to Pune to meet his parents like everyone else. Also a mention it came up in my newsfeed as a sponsored post which is why in between so many unrelated to tv or bollywood posts that came up. Anyway keeping that aside, here we see him in Hyderabad, having a pool party with alcoholic drinks involved. People questioning it's a farm with music and a pool is not a pool party well I don't know what to say. 🤷‍♀️ 

There is no excuse for not maintaining social distancing after a travel, especially when you are coming from the epicenter MUMBAI. It just shows, he is privileged citizen misusing his privilege especially the fact that he took the first few flights out shows even a lot more. And it's unfortunate. The fact doesn't change that he has behaved recklessly especially when he is a role model to many youngsters. This only allows people feel it's okay to break rules. We all are very aware of the fact what can be the worst case scenario. It's just endangering your life as well as others you travel, you meet, and you stay with work with. 

Edited by WaqtZaya - 3 years ago
Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

They have clearly mentioned that you have to self monitor your health as per the guidelines of the central ministry of the Health and Family welfare and follow what Health Ministry has said.

But that doesn't mean the action done is correct. I remember just two days before taking the flight he had announced that he was going to Pune to meet his parents like everyone else. Also a mention it came up in my newsfeed as a sponsored post which is why in between so many posts that came up. Anyway keeping that aside, here we see him in Hyderabad, having a pool party with alcoholic drinks involved. People questioning it's a farm with music and a pool is not a pool party well I don't know what to say. 🤷‍♀️ 

There is no excuse for not maintaining social distancing after a travel, especially when you are coming from the epicenter MUMBAI. It just shows, he is privileged citizen misusing his privilege especially the fact that he took the first few flights out shows even a lot more. And it's unfortunate. The fact doesn't change that he has behaved recklessly especially when he is a role model to many youngsters. This only allows people feel it's okay to break rules. We all are very aware of the fact what can be the worst case scenario. It's just endangering your life as well as others you travel, you meet, and you stay with work with. 

I did not say that he did right, rather I said nothing about him or his action. I don't want to either because there are worse things happening. My purpose was to mention about a root cause. He is a celeb so got caught and hopefully someone will be able to do something about it. What about all those who are openly migrating with no guidelines no education nothing. Thay scares me more.. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Hari73

No charu, he has not done any crime.  He has followed all norms.  And he is at friend farm house.  That farm house itself is quarantine for him.  There hardly ppl are there.  He is not roaming in public.  Also, swimming in home pool with music is not crime.  Ppl shd stop over reacting.  Unnecessarily ppl making it big issue.  I had only concern for parth, that it won't be safe to travel in flight or any public transport.  He shd use his own car to travel for safety purpose.   

Ppl making issue for eri vedio too for washing vegetable in bath tub.  But she is only sanitizing.  Before cooking she will definitely wash it again.  Ppl need to visit fish market or vegetable mandi.  How dirty they are.  Still we bring them n clean and cook.   Ppl shd stop making issue for small small things.  I am surprised to see how ppl wasting time.  

Charu, I wanted to say it in general.  Pls don't get affended.

No we r just having a normal conversation. 

Dont get me started on the bathtub 🤣 "sanitizing " your food will only lace it with more chemical s which can be life threatening.  As such tons of pesticides r emptied on them..as per latest study overuse of sanitizer on skin can cause cancer. These r.vegetables we will be eating . This action was the same as mr president advising people to drink sanitizer to kill the virus in lungs. It has been said time and again that vegetables only must be washed with running  hot water or dip in potassium permanganate or normal baking soda. There is abs no issue with celebs posting such videos except that some vulnerable fans take it seriously and start following them. They r role models for many. 

As for parth ,I am highly pissed with the behavior of people in general , when celebs repeat the same mistakes  , aam junta khak kuch karegi? I went   out for groceries ,people r not wearing masks , some r wearing it below their chin , people r pushing you n no social distancing is being followed. How the hell do we educate this illiterate population. Sorry for my words. This disease isnt a joke. Didnt they care to search something abt the virus in this 2 months free time ? If they Did they wont be doing such stupidity. 

Taking a dip in the pool isnt a bad idea at all , that is if it was his personal pool and if he was alone. When he was supposed to quarantine for his own safety and for the safety of others (rules or no rules ) why risk the infection spread to his friends? Or who knows one of his friends may be infected and he will infect parth ? I suppose there is a reason why the govt is repeating again and again to follow distancing in the family also to protect our elders and vulnerable . 

It has everything to do with people's thinking that they will never get infected others will. At this moment ,only those people r opting for travel who.were stuck at some places due to lockdown.  Was parth one of them ? Like ..it was so imp to meet friends ?I toh am scared to step out of my house ..himmat hai bhai ki. Upar se quarantine nai hona. He reminds me of those who were protesting against the lockdown in usa. My body my right. Yeah fine their bodies but their irresponsible behavior may cause death of someone I love...imo we r criticizing the migrants for the same reason. They r illiterate they are majboor. We people are neither foolish nor ignorant ..  So I will condemn it. Plz dont take it otherwise. 

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

I did not say that he did right, rather I said nothing about him or his action. I don't want to either because there are worse things happening. My purpose was to mention about a root cause. He is a celeb so got caught and hopefully someone will be able to do something about it. What about all those who are openly migrating with no guidelines no education nothing. Thay scares me more.. 

You are right but what can be done. At least people are able to locate and control the migraints who are coming to be positive. But if you take a pcm nothing will turn up in thermal screening. It is THAT dangerous. Which is why at the first place I wasn't okay with Shooting resuming. Daily wagers would have had found other ways to live, selling food items especially that's what every single person right now is doing from auto drivers to mechanics and rikshaw pullers. It all sums down to Darwin's theory : THE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. Unfortunately until a vaccine that we can easily afford is found out, nothing can be done. Control maybe yes. Again we shall see a rise as lockdown is slowly opening in a controlled manner as well as the migrants, especially from Mumbai. 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

That is again stupidity of government management how people are maintaining quarantine at home no idea. If people have choice why they are moving also I failed to understand keeping there lived and other life at stake.

No doubt what sonu did is good bt again is there any guarantee no one there is positive they don't have home food to eat it's fine for them to send still I don't think that is correct too if by chance anyone of them became positive they are taking it to remote areas also. So I have my doubts what sonu did was for good or not it would have been better he had make arrangements there itself for food and every thing again my view 😆 I don't find lockdown working atleast for Maharashtra here it's spreading more 

I so very much agree with you when governing bodies are so confused what else do we expect. Point is a disease which had better chance of fighting in cities has moved to rural areas with almost nothing in the name of health facilities. Waha kaise control karenge. 

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Lockdown was only to buy time and bring awareness.  Everyone know until medicine found virus wont come under control.  If you see in kuwait, hospitals just sending patients back giving adol n vitamins and asking them to self quarantine as there is no place to accommodate.  Only emergency case when u hv breathing problems, they were told to call emergency.   So, going ahead it will be treated as normal viral fever.  They cannot keep economy lockdown for a longer period.  Only we shd take proper precautions.  So its better to avoid travelling unless it is really required.  May b parth has gone to Hyderabad for arrangements.  We don't know the reason.  In my eyes, parth has not broke any rules.  He could hv gone without anyone notice.   But wanted to make some sound.  See, all media publishing this and fans are discussing abt him.   And his two shows got promoted for free 😆

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I don't understand how can people even compare a poor half starved migrant worker with others who are very well educated and much privileged? How can one even?