Ekta Should Think again in resuming kzk Shoot aftr this Irrspnsblity - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

I didn't know Parth is so moronic. 

I really liked him, but he goes out and does shit like this.

Nobody can defend this behavior. Just utterly stupid and irresponsible. 

Originally posted by _charu_

Firstly there is no need for any shoot.  Secondly , such acts.must be condemned publicly  . When will people learn social responsibility ?😑 He must be kept away , in quarantine . I know he is the not the first or the last one to have acted irresponsibly.  It's just that we dont come to know what.most.top shot personalities are doing . But he is one of them. So πŸ˜‘stop being stupid people because you are risking others life. Your life may be your business but others life is not your business. 

No charu, he has not done any crime.  He has followed all norms.  And he is at friend farm house.  That farm house itself is quarantine for him.  There hardly ppl are there.  He is not roaming in public.  Also, swimming in home pool with music is not crime.  Ppl shd stop over reacting.  Unnecessarily ppl making it big issue.  I had only concern for parth, that it won't be safe to travel in flight or any public transport.  He shd use his own car to travel for safety purpose.   

Ppl making issue for eri vedio too for washing vegetable in bath tub.  But she is only sanitizing.  Before cooking she will definitely wash it again.  Ppl need to visit fish market or vegetable mandi.  How dirty they are.  Still we bring them n clean and cook.   Ppl shd stop making issue for small small things.  I am surprised to see how ppl wasting time.  

Charu, I wanted to say it in general.  Pls don't get affended.

End of day, all of us would love to go out , meet friends and feel normal. But we are all self regulating ourselves for our good and for people around us. We or anyone who is extra cautious is not crazy.

Likewise, anyone who is casual is also not to be treated with indulgence. 

This is a virus noone knows much about. So why take a chance? And yes, there is a reason why pools are shut. Even if there were 2 or 3 people, swimming is not the safest entertainment. 

No offense meant. But this is not the time to be cool. Or naive. 

Originally posted by Hari73

No charu, he has not done any crime.  He has followed all norms.  And he is at friend farm house.  That farm house itself is quarantine for him.  There hardly ppl are there.  He is not roaming in public.  Also, swimming in home pool with music is not crime.  Ppl shd stop over reacting.  Unnecessarily ppl making it big issue.  I had only concern for parth, that it won't be safe to travel in flight or any public transport.  He shd use his own car to travel for safety purpose.   

Ppl making issue for eri vedio too for washing vegetable in bath tub.  But she is only sanitizing.  Before cooking she will definitely wash it again.  Ppl need to visit fish market or vegetable mandi.  How dirty they are.  Still we bring them n clean and cook.   Ppl shd stop making issue for small small things.  I am surprised to see how ppl wasting time.  

Charu, I wanted to say it in general.  Pls don't get affended.

Well he had travelled rather than party or pooling he should have done self quarantined first should not have visited his friends in contact too he can afford hotel for self quarantine.

No one telling he did crime bt as role model which he is for Manny he has some responsibility... 

If he shows this attitude may be manny people take lightly this is not light issue

Regarding Erica it's parthians only who make issue out of it no one else and for him oh he is always right 

Originally posted by scarlett22

End of day, all of us would love to go out , meet friends and feel normal. But we are all self regulating ourselves for our good and for people around us. We or anyone who is extra cautious is not crazy.

Likewise, anyone who is casual is also not to be treated with indulgence. 

This is a virus noone knows much about. So why take a chance? And yes, there is a reason why pools are shut. Even if there were 2 or 3 people, swimming is not the safest entertainment. 

No offense meant. But this is not the time to be cool. Or naive. 

It's not public pool.  It's a home pool.  I am sure parth n his friends must hv taken enough precautions.  Everyone care for their life.  If u hv pool in your house, u won't swim?

We shd come out of the fear.   Now lockdown will b opened every where.  We hv to go to work and share same office.  All these lockdown procedure was just bring awareness abt social distancing and buy time to equip themselves to manage patients.  Parth has taken enough precautions.  Let's not make it big.

Dearie, if I had a pool, in a  farmhouse if I had one, I would not swim. Because once you use a pool, you need to maintain it. For that you would need to call in people. I would drain the pool for the time beingπŸ˜†. 

I am hyper careful. 

Anyways, chill. The above was in good humour. 

I can't believe how he was allowed to go to his friends house directly from airport with undergoing quarantine in the first place? 

He travelled from mumbai to Hyderabad, right? 

Let me know if I'm wrong. 

Whatever he did shows his immaturity. I know his fans as usual will support his act by some x y z logics. 

Never expected this from him

Edited by SehLengeThoda - 3 years ago

Originally posted by mithilalovesksg

Well he had travelled rather than party or pooling he should have done self quarantined first should not have visited his friends in contact too he can afford hotel for self quarantine.

No one telling he did crime bt as role model which he is for Manny he has some responsibility... 

If he shows this attitude may be manny people take lightly this is not light issue

Regarding Erica it's parthians only who make issue out of it no one else and for him oh he is always right 

You hv misunderstood abt quarantine.  It says only you need to stay at home n don't roam in public.  His friend's house is family home for him.  You think his friend will not be scared.  He is family for them.  And he is quarantined there n not roaming in public.  Recently my friend who is pregnant travelled from kuwait to kerala.  She has reached safely to her mother house.  And she is staying at home.   In some places of india gov't is not quarantining ppl.

Recently I saw on Instagram ppl are praising sonu sood arranging transport to migrants.  I was shocked to see that.  Has he ensured those migrants covid free? Also that bus was full n there is no covid 19 norms followed such as social distancing.  Imagine he is sending bus full if covid patients to their villages.  Is it not scary?   Govt didnot put rules just like that.  Was it not better, if he had advised them stay back n given ration for one month?  

It really surprises me about ppl thinking.

Originally posted by scarlett22

Dearie, if I had a pool, in a  farmhouse if I had one, I would not swim. Because once you use a pool, you need to maintain it. For that you would need to call in people. I would drain the pool for the time beingπŸ˜†. 

I am hyper careful. 

Anyways, chill. The above was in good humour. 

I am not scared, I would be inside pool whole day..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by SehLengeThoda

I can't believe how he was allowed to go to his friends house directly from airport with undergoing quarantine in the first place? 

He travelled from mumbai to Hyderabad, right? 

Let me know if I'm wrong. 

Whatever he did shows his immaturity. I know his fans as usual will support his act by some x y z logics. 

Never expected this from him

Quarantine is only for poor people not for celebrities πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ