Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Ekta Should Think again in resuming kzk Shoot aftr this Irrspnsblity - Page 5

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Sunn_shine

I so very much agree with you when governing bodies are so confused what else do we expect. Point is a disease which had better chance of fighting in cities has moved to rural areas with almost nothing in the name of health facilities. Waha kaise control karenge. 

See.thy have no way to control it. The migrants were adamant to go bk . N we dont know under what circumstances they did it. Yahan its impossible to control all members of one family and indian govt is responsible for 1.35 billion people . And each one of them have an opinion and each one of their problems is different.  I pity the indian govt πŸ˜†

Lockdown failed in mumbai or god knows ,lockdown controlled it to this level. Lockdown na hota toh shayad 1 or 2 zeros aur hote in front of that figure. N it's not the govt policies . People and thy alone r responsible for it. On ground level lockdown was not followed properly , if it did, ye nahi hota. Some lapses some stupidities some big and small mistakes led to this situation. Abhi who gave the permission to shoot ?isnt it ridiculous?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I so very much agree with you when governing bodies are so confused what else do we expect. Point is a disease which had better chance of fighting in cities has moved to rural areas with almost nothing in the name of health facilities. Waha kaise control karenge. 

Waha control bhul jao there density is too much 

Yeh log Mumbai jaise city pe control nahi kar paah rahe people don't have bed in hospital they don't get 

Unfortunately my boss father got covid positive and he got bed after sources applied. I am scared to go down  also until urgent I have grand parents at home when my area is under containment zone almost out of 30 bulding in colony 15 are sealed because of cases not scared of getting I'll but will I be purely cured with medical facilities galti se if grand parents get affected then 

This content was originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I don't understand how can people even compare a poor half starved migrant worker with others who are very well educated and much privileged? How can one even?  

πŸ˜†

sapna0405 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Defending wrong done by your fav celebrity is just nonsense, people who are comparing wokers are going home and celebrity or privileged people traveling for no reason are pathetic.

You are human being first, in this pandamic time if because of you one life is getting affected its your fault ,those workers are taking risk for their life because they don't have proper basic things no food or place.and yes I am saying this to everyone who is breaking rules for no reason are at fault 😀.Money can buy everything  but can't buy life. 

+ If this video was for promotion for show then its more insensitive and nonsense.

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You are right but what can be done. At least people are able to locate and control the migraints who are coming to be positive. But if you take a pcm nothing will turn up in thermal screening. It is THAT dangerous. Which is why at the first place I wasn't okay with Shooting resuming. Daily wagers would have had found other ways to live, selling food items especially that's what every single person right now is doing from auto drivers to mechanics and rikshaw pullers. It all sums down to Darwin's theory : THE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. Unfortunately until a vaccine that we can easily afford is found out, nothing can be done. Control maybe yes. Again we shall see a rise as lockdown is slowly opening in a controlled manner as well as the migrants, especially from Mumbai. 

I agree with most of it though it is off topic and not connected to the actor's incidence. Also it is easier for us to a lot that these people could do this or that.. because we are so used deciding sabke liye ki ye kar lenge wo kar lenge..  but we don't knw if they have enough money to even buy or renr a cart ...buy veggies or commodities to sell.. if all of them sell .. how many will buy. 

I could have been amongst those struggling to return home if I was stuck in Mumbai.. 20k rent without work. Kab tak food..kya pata I would have been as desparate as them to be home. Uske upar agar koi financial support nahi hota to pata nahi kya karna padta.. kuch karne bhi milta ya nahi

In my view in our country it is a govt created havoc.. our govt was busy preparing it's citizens for talis and thallis but not for the real danger. And so many including celebs like parth followed. Spreading the stupidity of the govt. Sab changa si ke chakkar mein we are here. Tali thali ki jagah thoda question kar lete ki logic kya hai.. but free country freedom to choose.. I can honestly go on and on but again it will be off topic... 

This content was originally posted by: Hari73

Lockdown was only to buy time and bring awareness.  Everyone know until medicine found virus wont come under control.  If you see in kuwait, hospitals just sending patients back giving adol n vitamins and asking them to self quarantine as there is no place to accommodate.  Only emergency case when u hv breathing problems, they were told to call emergency.   So, going ahead it will be treated as normal viral fever.  They cannot keep economy lockdown for a longer period.  Only we shd take proper precautions.  So its better to avoid travelling unless it is really required.  May b parth has gone to Hyderabad for arrangements.  We don't know the reason.  In my eyes, parth has not broke any rules.  He could hv gone without anyone notice.   But wanted to make some sound.  See, all media publishing this and fans are discussing abt him.   And his two shows got promoted for free πŸ˜†

Kuwait us America where nuclear family live husband wife and if child grown up then alone

In india people have joint family with not too much rooms home quarantine how much will work in india and how long pata nahi economy agar aisa chalta raha in mumbai one day will come when every one will be affected and of people immunity system not that strong people bachenge bhi kya aage economy ko badane main economy 2 3 saal tak slow hi rehne wali hain being in investment line I can very well say that bt people who are there main resources if they will not only be sound healthy then now god can only help .....  ek baar kholenge 1 month galti se then again case rise will be closed 

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: _charu_

See.thy have no way to control it. The migrants were adamant to go bk . N we dont know under what circumstances they did it. Yahan its impossible to control all members of one family and indian govt is responsible for 1.35 billion people . And each one of them have an opinion and each one of their problems is different.  I pity the indian govt πŸ˜†

Lockdown failed in mumbai or god knows ,lockdown controlled it to this level. Lockdown na hota toh shayad 1 or 2 zeros aur hote in front of that figure. N it's not the govt policies . People and thy alone r responsible for it. On ground level lockdown was not followed properly , if it did, ye nahi hota. Some lapses some stupidities some big and small mistakes led to this situation. Abhi who gave the permission to shoot ?isnt it ridiculous?

I am not sure if I wasn't able to convey it well or what the probem was but I never said anything about him because that is worthless and migrant situation is way more scarier for me than this.

I pointed at a simple point as to how he was allowed to go to the farm house or home from airport.

Bas itna sa kaha maine πŸ˜Š 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oppo.... Do you know that you too unknowingly have contributed to the hype EK wanted for the show. πŸ˜„ I thought you knew EK is a person who uses all types of publicity, chaahe vo negative publicity ho ya positive, in favor of her shows. Earlier i didn't use to believe it completely. But now, after coming across lots of coincidental incidents and media critic's videos in these 2months on how ITV makers, especially EK survives on promotional gimmicks to hype her shows, I am sure that it is EK's PR who is behind this news too. If you have a doubt, check the headlines of this Parth news on all the newsportals.... It all starts with 'Kasautii Zindagii Kay' actor Parth Samthaan.... Not only Parth. Any news about a KZK actor that comes out recently, be it about even Charvi or Sahil, all is being hyped in KZK's name. Which means, behind all these publicity stunts is the same person whose PR throughout this lockdown period succeeded in keeping KZK's hype alive, through Eri's numerous LCs, comments on Kjo's post, frequent Bajaj related news and AnuPre articles. I haven't seen any other show hyped this much in this 2months period. Otherwise, how does a matter that was just limited to few fans on TT get into the headlines of almost all media portals, that too a day after the incident happened. So, the motive is very clear. 😊

Also, do you think Parth or his friends or for that matter EK herself will not be scared for their own lives or the lives of their friends/colleagues who are very dear to them? Kitne bhi party animal ho, every human being in this phase are scared to the extent that, for many, it has started affecting their mental health. Yes, even I too atfirst felt that EK should have avoided this health risks associated with flight travels/relocation (though the location is yet to be confirmed) and should have waited till they could have found out an apt location outside Mumbai but in Maharashtra, especially because KZK's cast has someone like Eri who has a history of getting cold/flu frequently. That's one case we know. There might be many others like that among the cast/crew. But then, I realised that I don't know anything about what is happening behind the scenes or how everything is being organized by EK & her team. The only thing I am sure of is that, neither the cast/crew nor the PH will do something that is suicidal to themselves or harmful to others. Show hit banaane ke liye EK might resort to harmless gimmicks; but she will not stoop to the level of being inhumane in this phase. That much I trust her. If it's not enough, with the clause of 'Minimum life insurance guarantee Rs. 50 Lakh' for each person, EK being the shrewd business woman she is, I am sure she knows what she is doing. Also who knows, maybe Parth has gone for his webseries shoot as the character he is playing (Abu Salem) did have hyderabad connections. So, in this phase, it is better not to judge a person based on this PR articles. Let's instead just relax and try all possible way to spread positivity, as that's something people need the most in this dark phase. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I agree with most of it though it is off topic and not connected to the actor's incidence. Also it is easier for us to a lot that these people could do this or that.. because we are so used deciding sabke liye ki ye kar lenge wo kar lenge..  but we don't knw if they have enough money to even buy or renr a cart ...buy veggies or commodities to sell.. if all of them sell .. how many will buy. 

I could have been amongst those struggling to return home if I was stuck in Mumbai.. 20k rent without work. Kab tak food..kya pata I would have been as desparate as them to be home. Uske upar agar koi financial support nahi hota to pata nahi kya karna padta.. kuch karne bhi milta ya nahi

In my view in our country it is a govt created havoc.. our govt was busy preparing it's citizens for talis and thallis but not for the real danger. And so many including celebs like parth followed. Spreading the stupidity of the govt. Sab changa si ke chakkar mein we are here. Tali thali ki jagah thoda question kar lete ki logic kya hai.. but free country freedom to choose.. I can honestly go on and on but again it will be off topic... 

you are right in a way, because only one section of them could have afforded. But then I do believe if there is a will there is a way which is why they chose to work at the first place and came to such an expensive city as Mumbai whose rent is so sky rocketing not to beg on roads and temples unlike many other people. Also this is said as people who are saying shooting needs to resume because there are daily wagers... 

Workforce right now in kolkata  is required but then there is no one to do it as majority of them were migraints who have migrated. Unfortunately we are heading towards that. Two months down the lines the very migrants are going to suffer the most as most of them won't be having any work to do. πŸ˜” 

@underline : even my friends from Bangalore are saying the same it's getting so difficult yet they are not having enough money to avail a flight and travel back to their homes. And the ones who are majorly taking flights are people who are fortunate enough to come back home. 

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I don't understand how can people even compare a poor half starved migrant worker with others who are very well educated and much privileged? How can one even?  

Exactly. Yahan mudda do alag alag society ke logon ka hai. Spot crew of any show does not have the privilege that actors have. God-forbid agar kisi set pe ek insaan bhi positive test hua, every person present on set or who has interacted with that patient + their families will be exposed to risk of the disease. Again it’s the Ph and channels call to resume shoots. We can just pray that they take every precaution and adhere to the guidelines strictly.

Regarding Migrants, they have suffered immensely during the last two months and yes the state governments should be held responsible some of their suffering. If they would have taken care of migrating them home safely toh Kisi actor yeh nahi karna padta. And even if he has taken the initiative he must have taken then necessary precautions also. 

Boarding one of the first few flights to enjoy a party with your friends (diving in a pool with music in the background and booze lying around is termed as Partying) despite being aware that you are sort of an idol to some people is heights of carelessness. You don’t need someone to push you to be responsible all the time. Especially tab jab sabko idea hai ki shayad jald set pe jana pad sakta jahan daily kuch logon se interaction hoga hi. This one act of self-enjoyment can put hundreds of lives at stake at once!