Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

chalo baad main milti hoon bye 

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Phir itne din kyun nahi resume kiya ๐Ÿ™„ 

Pata nahi! Socha nahi hoga shayad yeh option ke bare main pehle Balaji ne. They are trying to experiment with KB now! 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

I was so shocked to see ghora illiterates.  Indians far better.๐Ÿ˜Š

Here too Hari... I was infact surprised to read this news and watch the pics. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8314891/Ex-pat-Britons-ignore-Covid-19-social-distancing-drinks-swim-sing-UAE-beach-hotel.html

That's how I started thinking on how the fear factor is affecting many of us unnecessarily. I am not saying that we should be careless. We have to be careful.....but not scared. Here next week onwards govt sectors are preparing for 30% employees in phases to be in offices. My hubby is happy hearing it because he is now exhausted working from home as he is not someone who likes to be confined to a place for a longer time. This is inspite of him going out once or twice a week to get groceries. But, at the same time little bit worried as we have my mother in law here with us. So, though he is elated with offices opening, after the first week he might use the exemption rule of having elderly people at home, to continue working from home. That is one case. 

The other case is that i had mentioned in the AT. We had a Covid case in the apartment opposite to ours and one in another floor of our building; but we came to know about it now, only after 2-3 weeks of he/she being reported. Had we known about it then, we would have got scared, which would have affected our health in a different way, especially with my mother in law being a person who gets scared even for a small ailment. But now with news of rules getting relaxed and watching people getting back to normal and moreover when the matter has come that both her sons jobs might get affected if they don't go to office, she has become strong and has started to depend on prayer more. 

Third one is about our son, who is away from us by 14hrs flight distance. At the onset of this outbreak, we used to be worried about him as he was staying alone in his room and not only that, he was continuously attending university events & even birthday parties. And when we question him for that, he used to argue with us and say we were getting scared unwantedly. Anyway, by the grace of God nothing like we feared happened and now he is staying safe with my brother and family. 

So, what I meant to say is that, fear in no way is going to help us, especially when WHO has made it clear that we have to live with this for a longer time, evenif vaccines are out. The only thing we can do is to take all sort precautions as much as possible; wear all type of PPEs while going out; build up your immunity power in all possible ways and above all practice a positive mental well being. Because, evenif you get affected, along with Gods' grace, a strong will power can do wonders. On the contrary, if you get weak mentally, then things might go out of control. That is what i have understood from the experiences shared by some of our church members who had got affected by Covid-19 and are cured now. One family, both husband and wife got affected simultaneously and they were worried a lot for their 2kids. But, the surprise is that both kids didn't get affected at all and now it's almost 1month since they got cured. So, in short let us not let fear overrule us. 

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Make mountain out of mole? Do your really think it is making a mountain out of mole? Covid-19 is really a mole? The fact that he has acted irresponsibly, and endangered not only his life but also his friends present is being questioned. And if you consider this as a mole I really don't have anything to say. 

You are diverting subject now. I never said it is small.   I am only saying parth's part.  We don't know why he is there. Before blaming him, you shd blame govt for starting domestic flights.  Without knowing reason and after seeing the place where he is living, still wants to continue bashing, then go ahead.

I don't want to argue any more as ppl hv decided to bash..lage raho..

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Truth is Telangana being caught by the Centre under-testing, under-reporting and trying to paint a picture better than the reality is akin to a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Instead of making it a full blown controversy, let the state cease being gingerly with truth, shift to rapid and extensive testing, report cases and deaths transparently. This is not a race to win, but an emergency where lives are on line which must be saved. Prioritise lives over ranks.

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/opinion/dc-comment/220520/dc-edit-telangana-listen-to-centre-test-more.html

The Centre has told the Telangana state government that โ€œlack of proactive testingโ€ will not help the state contain the Covid-19 pandemic.

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/200520/centre-hits-out-at-telangana-for-low-test-policy.html

One major reason why people coming from cities like Mumbai should act responsible. The state government isn't testing enough and is relaxing rules to achieve low numbers. 

Centre slammed the state administration 6 days back. Privileged ones will be expected to keep track before moving to other states. 

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Here too Hari... I was infact surprised to read this news and watch the pics. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8314891/Ex-pat-Britons-ignore-Covid-19-social-distancing-drinks-swim-sing-UAE-beach-hotel.html

That's how I started thinking on how the fear factor is affecting many of us unnecessarily. I am not saying that we should be careless. We have to be careful.....but not scared. Here next week onwards govt sectors are preparing for 30% employees in phases to be in offices. My hubby is happy hearing it because he is now exhausted working from home as he is not someone who likes to be confined to a place for a longer time. This is inspite of him going out once or twice a week to get groceries. But, at the same time little bit worried as we have my mother in law here with us. So, though he is elated with offices opening, after the first week he might use the exemption rule of having elderly people at home, to continue working from home. That is one case. 

The other case is that i had mentioned in the AT. We had a Covid case in the apartment opposite to ours and one in another floor of our building; but we came to know about it now, only after 2-3 weeks of he/she being reported. Had we known about it then, we would have got scared, which would have affected our health in a different way, especially with my mother in law being a person who gets scared even for a small ailment. But now with news of rules getting relaxed and watching people getting back to normal and moreover when the matter has come that both her sons jobs might get affected if they don't go to office, she has become strong and has started to depend on prayer more. 

Third one is about our son, who is away from us by 14hrs flight distance. At the onset of this outbreak, we used to be worried about him as he was staying alone in his room and not only that, he was continuously attending university events & even birthday parties. And when we question him for that, he used to argue with us and say we were getting scared unwantedly. Anyway, by the grace of God nothing like we feared happened and now he is staying safe with my brother and family. 

So, what I meant to say is that, fear in no way is going to help us, especially when WHO has made it clear that we have to live with this for a longer time, evenif vaccines are out. The only thing we can do is to take all sort precautions as much as possible; wear all type of PPEs while going out; build up your immunity power in all possible ways and above all practice a positive mental well being. Because, evenif you get affected, along with Gods' grace, a strong will power can do wonders. On the contrary, if you get weak mentally, then things might go out of control. That is what i have understood from the experiences shared by some of our church members who had got affected by Covid-19 and are cured now. One family, both husband and wife got affected simultaneously and they were worried a lot for their 2kids. But, the surprise is that both kids didn't get affected at all and now it's almost 1month since they got cured. So, in short let us not let fear overrule us. 

Even I hv become more positive these days.  Even in kw8, from Sunday onwards work will start.   God is there to help us.  If we think negative, it is more harmful.  Let's pray we win over this situation.  This stage will pass too..

Thank you for sharing info..

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

We should blame the GOI for every damn thing instead of accepting that a privileged SM influencer did wrong.

Flights have been resumed because people stuck in other cities want to return home. Strict precautions and rules have been prescribed. 

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Hari73

You are diverting subject now. I never said it is small.   I am only saying parth's part.  We don't know why he is there. Before blaming him, you shd blame govt for starting domestic flights.  Without knowing reason and after seeing the place where he is living, still wants to continue bashing, then go ahead.

I don't want to argue any more as ppl hv decided to bash..lage raho..

Calling out on a reckless behaviour is bashing ? I never knew that especially in times as such. Irresponsible acts will be criticized and it is. No one is bashing Parth for his personal life or his professional life or anything. People are criticizing him for not following the guidelines and govt rules for his own safety as well as others. 

And yes, you ARE trying your best to make it sound like a mole! It's a really serious thing!!!! 

As per govt starting the flights they had only started resuming for people to reach out to their families as they were stranded for months. They really had no idea that people would be miusing their privileges. And even if govt is to be blamed, isn't Parth an educated man himself who is a celeb with such a large following role models to the youth, shouldn't have been more careful of his actions? 

Just because the state doesn't have the rule, doesn't mean corona won't strike anyone. Any person with common sense will isolate after travel and not go mingling with family or friends, even if they have been sent by who so ever for any work. Also he isn't sent to Hyderabad by Ekta unlike what you are trying your best to hint at because if she would have sent her people for recee not him at the first place! And even chalo maan lete hai, she sent him, she wouldn't have allowed him to roam about like this. This only puts her in question.

Coming to the main question, Will you blame Hyderabad if you get the virus or pass it on to your friends and family because you refused to maintain social distance with your friends and family and partied with them at their home, after travelling for good 5hrs in a flight with possible contaminated persons? 

Edited by WaqtZaya - 3 years ago