Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

And if it’s really more important to resume shoots then get actors to shoot in their respective houses and then use your post-production editing skills!! 

Human life is more important than any kind of economic loss that people have suffered because of this lockdown. It makes no sense to risk innocent lives to recover that loss.

what was the point of social distance and lockdown at the first place then?🤷‍♀️

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

meenakshi, you yourself are saying migrants don't come to cities with dreams and follow them... They come to do whatever work they get. Which is why I said if there is a will there is a way. 

But how when things are under lockdown. Taxi cab auto sab to nahi hai.. shuru bhi ho jaye to jinke pass hai wo kar lenge jinke pass nahi hai wo  kaha se layenge? Contructiom mein mostly labour jata hai.. wo nahi to they are  thinkinh to go back jaha farms mein aur NREGA ke through jobs mil jate hai. Sab way hi to nikal rahe hain, bas unka tareeka humare soch se alag hai. Also people have learned skills over years. All jewlry companies have so many wonderful artisans from Bengal. Is it easy to go out and sell? Not everyone has that business insticts or risk taking capacity when the easiest way for them is to go back home or continue what they know .. like I said it's easier for me than it is for them.

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago
Sunn_shine thumbnail

The most apt question. Kiske pass hai answer pata nahi..

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hari73

I am not comparing migrants.  I am only trying explain celebraties action.  The favour is not done in right way.  

I was only trying to convey parth has not broke any norms may b he travelled for some reason.  Definitely I don't encourage travelling as I know intensity.  

I only wanted to say, we shd not make mountain out of mole.

Okay. So according to you he has not broken any norms but Heading straight to a friend’s house after travelling from one of the most affected cities with cases of Covid-19, instead of staying self-isolated is that a sensible thing to do? We are not just talking about his friends and his exposure to the disease but tomorrow if he travels back to Mumbai (the passengers who will be on that flight), the cast and crew of the show he will interact with once the shoots resume. They and their families will also be exposed to the risk (and their lives will be at risk) all of this is justified only because he did not break any norms!? 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

OK So many replies , So many New New defense n Theories.. i am not going to reply individually to all.. bass stating some of my own thoughts and beliefs watching the pandemic situation  through out the world and also considering my own area , place and country's situation-

I dont know about the current guideline of passenger's in india .. but some days ago Nach baliye star Nityami Shirke went to Australia to her parents. but before the entry she had to take 14 days isolation which made several news . now here have read telegana govt aisa koi rules nei dia for passengers . They could stay .. now the main point is agar aisa koi state rules nei bhi hote toh keya khudke common sense ka v koiovt guidelines hai ? keya mere khudke family and khudke safety kay liyte hum basic rules of corona follow nei karenge , for the survival keya hume inn rules ka wait karna hoga ? ab ekdin agar aisa rules ayee no need to wear mask .. but phirbhi keya hum uss guideline kay mutabek mask pehenna chor denge despite knowing the fact how without mask our lives would be in danger .. har ek chis ka rules regulations nei hote , hote hai khudke common sense and responsibility . 

iyea lock down govt apne faide kay liye nei , hamare safety kay liye dale hai taki iyea disease dusro ko harm na kare. baccha bhi jante hai ajkal kay corona kay koi symptom bohot logo mai nei dikhte but it could harm on others if we dont take proper protection . 

Parth ek red zone se aye hai apne friend kay pass.. chalo udhar isolation ka rules nei hai , but google pe toh hai how corona could spread . he clearly was partying with his friends without having mask n rest . chalo Allah kay rehemat se parth n parth kay friends ko kuch nei hoga .. inshaa allah all will be safe .  but as a youth icon , as a million follower handler , as a celeb what his viral video is teaching his fans in this situation? -

> Apne dosto kay sath party karo , Drink karo ( drink ka bottles was clearly visible ).. where  in this situation u have to take care of ur health by having proper meal n rest .. jo  docs har din  bol raha hai .. ideal life jio , unhealthy life nei . ha it is parth's apna niji jindagi , but as a celeb , as a sm influencer  should not be careful more cos lakho log apko dekh rahe hai .. youth is following u .. so he will be judged .. cos hum unko follow karte hai and also ajkal kid bhi SM pe hai ..so celeb should be responsible .

> Without mask apne family kay sath time spend karo without having 14 days isolation where u have come from a red zone area.. like seriously ..? shahed parth n parth kay friends ko kuch nei honge.. but same thing agar uske koi fan follow karke apne family ko risk mai dalte hai toh who will take the responsibilities.. ?  ha i am going in depth cos idhar a lot of defence aye hai parth kay iyea stupid harkat kay liye.. so in details i have to explain. 

> as per neg promotion, iyea hume bhi pata hai how ekta use neg buzz to promote kzk and rest .. but ekta atleast itna insensible nei ho sakte kay apne peyer mai kudali mare.. uske show kay lead actor is doing this kind of irresponsible act khule am . agar iyeahi bat kay against  committee que karte hai kay what abt the guaranty kay tumhare show kay baki cast aise nei karenge?. bohot legal sawal bhi uth sakte hai agar koi sach mai chahte hai toh jiske bajajse shoot bandh bhi ho sakte hai ..cos logo kay safety first .. so i dont think iyea Ekta kay PR news hai . cos in this pandemic situation people have there humanity. ek irresponsible act ko mudda banake she will never create controversy where shoot still now does not start yet chahe woh kitna bhi shrewd business woman ho.  

at the end being a celeb , being a role model , every celeb should think about their fans.. i am so proud of SRK.. in recent uske beti kay birthday geye , kal beta ka birthday aye.. king khan easily could make a grand video of partying for his kids .. shahed dia bhi , but he dint share any of this party things .. cos it could spread wrong message to society n it will be looking insensitive as well as.. cos mere ghar mai khana nei hai ,aur tum party kar rahee ho . Thats it ..at the end sabke apne niji jindagi ,. mainly mere post ka motive was not parth , my main motive was EKTA should think again before starting shoot .. cos ek well privileged actor could break basic rules.. then what about rest casts and crew... unka keya .. agar uss 35 crews mai koi aise rules break karte hai that means pura team ko isolation mai jana hoga .. agar kisikay sath anhoni ho jaye 50 lakhs is not enough at all .. kyunki jan kay agee paisa kuch nei . i know life will start soon .. jindagi nei rukhega kisike liye.. but  how much people are careful that is the main question .. cos mere sath aur bhi 100 jindagi judee huyee hai .. 

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Nothing much. 😆

I said that the dispensation must be criticized for several reasons but it isn't responsible for a privileged adult's stupidity. 

If I travel from a city like Mumbai and party and flaunt it on SM, the responsibility will rest with me alone. 

Oh okay.. thanks for sharing 🤗

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

No we r just having a normal conversation. 

Dont get me started on the bathtub 🤣 "sanitizing " your food will only lace it with more chemical s which can be life threatening.  As such tons of pesticides r emptied on them..as per latest study overuse of sanitizer on skin can cause cancer. These r.vegetables we will be eating . This action was the same as mr president advising people to drink sanitizer to kill the virus in lungs. It has been said time and again that vegetables only must be washed with running  hot water or dip in potassium permanganate or normal baking soda. There is abs no issue with celebs posting such videos except that some vulnerable fans take it seriously and start following them. They r role models for many. 

Was it not vegi soap?  Here we get soap liquid to wash veg n fruits.  But my contest was ppl were trolling n bashing as she used bath tub not about what she used to sanitize.

As for parth ,I am highly pissed with the behavior of people in general , when celebs repeat the same mistakes  , aam junta khak kuch karegi? I went   out for groceries ,people r not wearing masks , some r wearing it below their chin , people r pushing you n no social distancing is being followed. How the hell do we educate this illiterate population. Sorry for my words. This disease isnt a joke. Didnt they care to search something abt the virus in this 2 months free time ? If they Did they wont be doing such stupidity. 

Taking a dip in the pool isnt a bad idea at all , that is if it was his personal pool and if he was alone. When he was supposed to quarantine for his own safety and for the safety of others (rules or no rules ) why risk the infection spread to his friends? Or who knows one of his friends may be infected and he will infect parth ? I suppose there is a reason why the govt is repeating again and again to follow distancing in the family also to protect our elders and vulnerable . 

In water also it spreads?  I am not aware.  I agree about social distancing.   But he might b hving valid reason to travel.  Once you reach home, u cannot lock yourself in room unless you have symptoms.  I don't think he will b irresponsible towards himself. 

It has everything to do with people's thinking that they will never get infected others will. At this moment ,only those people r opting for travel who.were stuck at some places due to lockdown.  Was parth one of them ? Like ..it was so imp to meet friends ?I toh am scared to step out of my house ..himmat hai bhai ki. Upar se quarantine nai hona. He reminds me of those who were protesting against the lockdown in usa. My body my right. Yeah fine their bodies but their irresponsible behavior may cause death of someone I love...imo we r criticizing the migrants for the same reason. They r illiterate they are majboor. We people are neither foolish nor ignorant ..  So I will condemn it. Plz dont take it otherwise. 

Edited.

Edited by Koeli - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

But how when things are under lockdown. Taxi cab auto sab to nahi hai.. shuru bhi ho jaye to jinke pass hai wo kar lenge jinke pass nahi hai wo  kaha se layenge? Contructiom mein mostly labour jata hai.. wo nahi to they are  thinkinh to go back jaha farms mein aur NREGA ke through jobs mil jate hai. Sab way hi to nikal rahe hain, bas unka tareeka humare soch se alag hai. Also people have learned skills over years. All jewlry companies have so many wonderful artisans from Bengal. Is it easy to go out and sell? Not everyone has that business insticts or risk taking capacity when the easiest way for them is to go back home or continue what they know .. like I said it's easier for me than it is for them.

I can see people who want to doing various jobs and working here in Kolkata and other places too then why not Mumbai?

Rickshaw pullers, drivers, cleaners all are selling something or the other from door to door. Many working as delivery men for stores. Yesterday I found people coming and selling crafts door to door. People are selling masks, chowmein, bread, eggs, Ladoos, cobblers, repairmen etc even some are selling their normal merchandise too (I mentioned these because here in Kolkata you don't see people selling bread/chow door to door) many people are selling panipuri papad/acchar too.

The ones who are auto drivers have taken out unique way by dividing the entire auto with partition or only taking two passengers mostly one. Which iz why I say if there is a will there is a way. Every day I can see some actor or the other there is spotting of theirs or their statuses in IG, stores are open, there's less but there is traffic on roads. Cycles are there, so if one wants they can work if they don't want to go back. also my father works for PWD and let me tell you, in all states, roads and maintanence work and even construction of isolation wards and sanitation work is happening. In kolkata now reconstruction of dams, reconstruction of roads and bridges are taking place... So there is work only if one wants to. 

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

COVID-19 DOESNT MEAN YOU WILL GET SYMPTOMS FROM DAY 1 OR DAY 10 WHICH IS WHY THEY HAD MADE IT MANDATORY TO STAY IN ISOLATION FOR 14DAYS AND MONITOR HEALTH FOR 14DAYS

AND IF IT DIDNT SPREAD FROM WATER ENTIRE COUNTRY KYA ENTIRE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THEIR PORTABLE POOLS WITH MUSIC BLASTING OFF AND HAVING FUN IN THE POOL!!!!!!

i cant believe what is being said in the name of justifying. I just can't. 

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah. Whatever steps have been taken in the past two months to stop the spread of disease will go in vain just in matter of two days. Agreed ki show ke shoot stall hone se sabko nuksaan hua hai but bina proper planning ke shoots resume hone ke baad agar kisi ke life ka loss hoga toh uski responsibility kon lene wala hai?