Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsRain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello, 

This topic of mine has been locked, I would really appreciate it if it is unlocked as I would like to continue this story.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4954198

Thanks so much!

ItsRain thumbnail

I had a question regarding the "My FFs" tab in the profile - How do I add ffs there? Also what is the difference between your followers and your buddies/friend list? Do ff writers still send PMs to their buddy list or is there a new system now?

Thanks so much!

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsRain

I had a question regarding the "My FFs" tab in the profile - How do I add ffs there? Also what is the difference between your followers and your buddies/friend list? Do ff writers still send PMs to their buddy list or is there a new system now?

Thanks so much!

Hello! ðŸ˜ƒ

I think reading this might be of help to you.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5158297

A new FF section has been launched and the system had changed quite a lot. FFs that are added in this new section are the ones that come under My FFs tab (This is what I think).

Anyone who follows you for your stories are Followers and they get notified everytime you update any of your FFs. Those who choose to follow any specific FF of yours will get notifications for that FF only. So no need to send PMs in any case as notifications will automatically go to those who follow you or your FF.

On the other end, buddies are just your friends. You can add people who are your friends and the ones that you frequently talk to in this list. It's only for your purpose. ðŸ˜³

This information is according to my understanding of the new section. I'm not a writer on that section so all these are just my observations as a reader. If I'm wrong somewhere and someone else has better knowledge about this than please do inform. ðŸ˜Š

Love,

Stuti

Edited by ssttuuttii - 3 years ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Hi Koeli,  The links in the first post of this thread are not working.  Is it possible to fix them please?

Cheers.......

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago
ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Hi Koeli,  The links in the first post of this thread are not working.  Is is possible to fix them please?

Cheers.......

Hello! ðŸ˜ƒ

I know the question wasn't addressed to me but decided to butt in anyway. ðŸ˜†

So, I've a kinda temporary fix. I find this problem in many threads where the links in first post won't open and what I do is, try to click the link before the page finishes loading. So go to the first page again now and try to click on a link before the page loads entirely (Refresh the page if you're unable to do so and try again. Test out your reflexes 😉.)

This way, the links are functional and I've no idea what happens to the links afterwards. I truly wish there is some permanent solution to this problem because most authors have their chapter links and indices in the first post and I face the same thing in some of those threads too ðŸ¤”.

But till a better solution comes up, I hope this helps you out. ðŸ˜Š

Love,

Stuti

P.S. I'm able to open the links by the method I just described so tell if you want the links. I'll send them in a PM or just post them here again (if mods don't mind).

ItsRain thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Hello! ðŸ˜ƒ

I think reading this might be of help to you.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5158297

A new FF section has been launched and the system had changed quite a lot. FFs that are added in this new section are the ones that come under My FFs tab (This is what I think).

Anyone who follows you for your stories are Followers and they get notified everytime you update any of your FFs. Those who choose to follow any specific FF of yours will get notifications for that FF only. So no need to send PMs in any case as notifications will automatically go to those who follow you or your FF.

On the other end, buddies are just your friends. You can add people who are your friends and the ones that you frequently talk to in this list. It's only for your purpose. ðŸ˜³

This information is according to my understanding of the new section. I'm not a writer on that section so all these are just my observations as a reader. If I'm wrong somewhere and someone else has better knowledge about this than please do inform. ðŸ˜Š

Love,

Stuti

Thank you so much!! This really helped me out ðŸ¤—

Savera84 thumbnail

Hello! ðŸ˜ƒ

So, I've a kinda temporary fix. I find this problem in many threads where the links in first post won't open and what I do is, try to click the link before the page finishes loading. So go to the first page again now and try to click on a link before the page loads entirely (Refresh the page if you're unable to do so and try again. Test out your reflexes 😉.)

This way, the links are functional and I've no idea what happens to the links afterwards. I truly wish there is some permanent solution to this problem because most authors have their chapter links and indices in the first post and I face the same thing in some of those threads too ðŸ¤”.

But till a better solution comes up, I hope this helps you out. ðŸ˜Š

Love,

Stuti

P.S. I'm able to open the links by the method I just described so tell if you want the links. I'll send them in a PM or just post them here again (if mods don't mind).

Thank you Stuti!  I have the most important Help Desk Thread bookmarked.  For everyone else, it will be useful if the thread links in this thread work.

Cheers......

Savera84 thumbnail

Hello! ðŸ˜ƒ

Love,

Stuti

I forgot to mention one more thing.  I tried your method on laptop and desktop.  My reflexes were not bad but, I could not open the links.  When I tried the same method on the phone, I could open them.  That was a good tip to know.  Thank you!

Cheers....

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago
what.the thumbnail

I am sorry. Got caught up with work and forgot. Give me some time. I will upload and share the link here in this thread.

what.the thumbnail

It doesn't allow me to post the drive link.

Says newbies aren't allowed to post link :(