Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deeksha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: redpetals123

Check the below linkm there are many old vms in it.

this does not have that particular vm. But enjoyed nevertheless. Pls share if u have that song. I remember it used to shown as must watch song on you tube all those years ago..... Sigh unbelievable 9 years!

Deeksha11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deeksha11

this does not have that particular vm. But enjoyed nevertheless. Pls share if u have that song. I remember it used to shown as must watch song on you tube all those years ago..... Sigh unbelievable 9 years!

eeps sorry found it! Was watching others dunno how i over looked this one. Sorry again and thanku so much!!!

Deeksha11 thumbnail

Hey guess I am confusing 2 VMs. Watched "in havaon" , sigh so nostalgic.. I think this was titled " all signs that led to marriage" or something like that. This means there was one more where the scene of discussion of Arshi life as Tom and Jerry between nani and anjali is shown then some song. I can't recollect the song but. These two were the VMs I watched so many times. I think the second one I mentioned is also by Zoha. Why were they removed in the first place I can't figure out, such beautiful work!!! Can you recollect this second one?

redpetals123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Its there the song is named as In hawaon pe, from dil kya kare

Deeksha11 thumbnail

eeps sorry found it! Was watching others dunno how i over looked this one. Sorry again and thanku so much!!!

yes yes eureka!! Thank u so much! But do you by any chance have the other one too? Anjali and Nanis dialogue about their prediction of Arshis Tom and Jerry life (payash wedding track) then some song which I am not able to recollect now . I think this one too was by Zoha

kd_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Farnaz

Thanks sooo much means alot. Do you have 101 ways to safeguard your wife by Zoha on Arshi

I also want this one and there was one vm, the song was 'Chand chupa badal me' 

It was on karwa chauth. If anyone have please share the link or pm me. 

mskalasobti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Dear admin,

I couldn't continue with my three stories but i want to continue with it without any more breaks.What shall I do?Shall I start from the beginning?After how many months,if not updated,the page gets closed?I found that I can't post the updates now in my stories.Are they closed?Please reply as writing Arshi stories is a tension easer to me especially in this corona time.as i was facing hectic working from  home,I couldn't continue with it.Please help me and advise me what to do further?

Ended thumbnail

Hi 

I was wanting to unlock my posts as I haven't been here for like 2 years. But who do I go to unlock threads? The first one is the one unlock please

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4773598#139280875

Can someone point me to the right person to help me, that'd be great.

Thank you

Edited by -Zara- - 3 years ago
Ended thumbnail

My above link seems to have unlocked but I don't know by whom?

If someone can unlock the one below and let me know who you are I can send all the links I want to unlock all at once. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4708067

Many many thanks in advance.

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zara-

My above link seems to have unlocked but I don't know by whom?

If someone can unlock the one below and let me know who you are I can send all the links I want to unlock all at once. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4708067

Many many thanks in advance.

It’s done