Asian Shows

Haoyi Xing/Immortality/2HA Discussion Thread

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Haoyi Xing/Immortality

Emperor of the cultivation world Mo WeiYu deceived elders and slaughtered ancestors and committed all crimes and sins known to man. After ending his own life, he was reborn and transmigrated to the year he first became a disciple.

In the shell of a boy held an old and weary soul. After coming back to life, truth after truth that had been hidden below the surface in the previous life floated to the top and broke through the waters one after the other.

Of all the revelations, the one that stunned him the most was that the ShiZun he had hated to the bone in his previous life had always been protecting him from the shadows…

The heart of man can change; even demons and monsters can become compassionate and do good. Only, he had sinned deeply. Can the blood on his hands ever be cleaned? 

(Source: @rynnamonrolls on Twitter)

~~ Adapted from the novel "Husky and his White Cat Shizun" by Meatbun Doesn't Eat Meat.

Luo Yun Xi as Chu Wanning

Chen Fei Yu as Mo Ran (Mo Weiyu)

Chen Yao as Shi Mei (Shi Mingjing)

Zhou Qi as Xue Meng

https://mydramalist.com/54501-hao-yi-xing

45042645. sx318

2HA / The Husky and His White Cat Shizun by Meatbun Doesn't Eat Meat

Links to read:

MTL Full Book

2HA Book 1 (Proper Translation)

2HA MTL Drive

MTL 322-330 (EXTRA)

MTL 331-342 (EXTRA)

"The Husky and His White Cat Shizun"

Mo Ran felt that taking Chu Wanning as his master was a mistake.

His Shizun was just so similar to a cat, while he was like a silly dog.

Dogs and cats were biologically different. The silly dog hadn’t originally intended to put his furry paws out towards that cat.

He originally thought that dogs should be with dogs, like his senior brother, who was beautiful and docile, like a cute Japanese Spitz. They would look so good together.

But after dying and coming back to life, after living two lifetimes, the one he’d brought back to his den both times was that snow-white kitty Shizun that he didn’t even have his eye on at first.

Novel Updates

Edited by Leprechaun - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

You found this also👍🏼... I have read it...the storyline is really good...and give pains like HOB😭

Leprechaun thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: elsanna

You found this also👍🏼... I have read it...the storyline is really good...and give pains like HOB😭

Surprise me with something 😲 You've read this? 😲 Share some good stories!

I'm currently reading it and waiting for the show 🤣 until 2021 we're gonna cry our hearts here with an extra spicy dash of angst  😳

elsanna thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Leprechaun

Surprise me with something 😲 You've read this? 😲 Share some good stories!

I'm currently reading it and waiting for the show 🤣 until 2021 we're gonna cry our hearts here with an extra spicy dash of angst  😳

Well vellepanti Ki limits cross ho Gai hai🤣 I am just too much free nowadays🤣 

Well recommendation to mere pass nai Hai...AAP hi dedo😆 Aaj Kal kuch mil nai raha tp Karne K liye

Yeah!!! Abhi to poora saal lagega isko release hone me...😒

Leprechaun thumbnail

Well vellepanti Ki limits cross ho Gai hai🤣 I am just too much free nowadays🤣 

Well recommendation to mere pass nai Hai...AAP hi dedo😆 Aaj Kal kuch mil nai raha tp Karne K liye

Yeah!!! Abhi to poora saal lagega isko release hone me...😒

They cast a girl for Shi Mei 😳 Shuru hote hi disappointment 🤣 IDK what's gonna the gender change in the story but imo Shi Mei could have been a guy.

As usual, I'm reading at a snail speed. 

Since, you've finished it! Contains Spoilers 😎 

https://youtu.be/fbjbgP4eanA

elsanna thumbnail

Oh yeah!!! Casting shemei as a girl is really a dicey choice...some leaks also show that they have slightly changed the past...I mean the main culprit🤪 lets see how it will turn out

BTW video was great...👏

Leprechaun thumbnail

Oh yeah!!! Casting shemei as a girl is really a dicey choice...some leaks also show that they have slightly changed the past...I mean the main culprit🤪 lets see how it will turn out

BTW video was great...👏

I heard they changed the storyline a bit as well. I mean few things that happen from the Heavenly Drift one will be shown in Heavenly Drift two  

I'm yet to find out the main culprit from the past? Nongong Xu? 🤣 

Today they filmed the 3000 steps scene. 😒 Mah poor Shizun!! 

elsanna thumbnail

I heard they changed the storyline a bit as well. I mean few things that happen from the Heavenly Drift one will be shown in Heavenly Drift two  

I'm yet to find out the main culprit from the past? Nongong Xu? 🤣 

Today they filmed the 3000 steps scene. 😒 Mah poor Shizun!! 

He is...but not the mastermind... should I spoil it for u😛

Leprechaun thumbnail

He is...but not the mastermind... should I spoil it for u😛

Dangg I've always felt like there's someone behind him. No no no 😳 but yea do tell me if the mastermind is already introduced in the novel 🤣 like you know what I mean, right???? 🤣

elsanna thumbnail

Dangg I've always felt like there's someone behind him. No no no 😳 but yea do tell me if the mastermind is already introduced in the novel 🤣 like you know what I mean, right???? 🤣

Hahahaha...you got it girl🤣 mastermind was always in front of everyone's eyes🤣