Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivam0711 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Part -3

Ruby reached Rathod house with Ansh(ansh still being in unconscious state).She took him with her in lift and tries to cast her daayan chakra spell again on him but due to Ansh's daavansh powers started showing slowly , her spell also works very slow.After few moments, the door of the lift opens and Ruby gets nervous to see the entire family waiting for them in the hall. Vedashree notices this and asks Mohana to come with her and welcome both.

Meanwhile, Pia reached the main road, and runs to find someone.As she runs forward and stops for a second to breathe, suddenly someone puts hand on her shoulder with big nails. Pia turns and sees a lady in black saree with long hair and a long choti with her feet also backward.She hold Pia by neck and started eating her life.Pia asks-"Who are you...what do you want from me".That daayan laughs and tells her that today is her Chaturdashi Daayan Night and she has to eat 4 people life today to become more powerful.So you are the 4th person.And also people calls me Ekaayan..Mohana Ekaayan.(Mohana Title track plays).".Pia ask her to leave him but Mohana laughs and continues to eat her life.Suddenly Pia's daivik sign glows and daayan vraksh occurs and hold Mohana captive.Pia gets free and runs for help. Nishant ji came there by tracking her phone and meets her in between the road.Pia hugs him and both Pia and Nishant sees Mohana getting more and more trapped by daayan vraksh and suddenly she vanishes.

Nishant asks Pia what was that..first lets get home and tell me everything.They both leaves for the house.

In Rathods house,as Ruby enters the hall, she fails to hold Ansh and he falls.Everyone shocks and calls the doctor. Mohana says to Vedashree-"I never liked this girl Ruby..it all happens because of her..my Ansh..what did you do..".Vedashree ask her to calm down. Ansh open her eyes and sees everyone and asks pointing towards Ruby-"Who is she".Everyone got shocked to hear this.Ruby gets more nervous and she cooks up a story that they had a small accident on the road and that's why she thinks Ansh doesn't remember few things due to injury on head. Ansh saw the calendar and got shocked to see the year.He asked-"How is this 2020?..it is 2019 right..".Vedashree,Mohana and others got tensed and Ruby gets another chance here and she says-"See...he forgot last 1 year memory due to injury.Let him rest and we all go in the hall."Everyone leaves but Mohana stays there and gives Ruby a cold shoulder and warns her to not come near Ansh till he is not fine.Ruby thinks now she can stay here by making any excuse and then took Ansh again in her spell until her motive is fulfilled for which she waited from last 1 year.

Part -4 Recap

Daayan vraksh brings mohana in daayan lok and frees her.She thinks Pia is not a normal human.SHe has to find out and also may she will help her in her motive of breaking those 7 chakras.Ruby again cast her spell but this time Mohana caught her doing this all and brings in the hall and slaps her...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hmmm... The story is growing interesting.

I'm a bit confused about Mohona... On one hand, you showed her in the house with Vedashree and at the same time she was attacking Pia? Did the two incidents happen simultaneously?? 

If yes, then are there two Mohonas? Is the Mohona living inside the house an imposter?? 🤔

I'm totally baffled...

Ansh forgot everything what happened for the past one year...since the day he was trapped in the Daayan Chakra to the day he got out of its effect courtsey the accident.

Upar se, Mohona is telling Vedashree that she doesn't like Ruby... Interesting.

Seven chakras... This is another mystery that you have added. What are those chakras that Mohona wants to break?

Loved reading it...

Waiting for the next part... 😊

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
shivam0711 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Hmmm... The story is growing interesting.

I'm a bit confused about Mohona... On one hand, you showed her in the house with Vedashree and at the same time she was attacking Pia? Did the two incidents happen simultaneously?? 

If yes, then are there two Mohonas? Is the Mohona living inside the house an imposter?? 🤔

I'm totally baffled...

Ansh forgot everything what happened for the past one year...since the day he was trapped in the Daayan Chakra to the day he got out of its effect courtsey the accident.

Upar se, Mohona is telling Vedashree that she doesn't like Ruby... Interesting.

Seven chakras... This is another mystery that you have added. What are those chakras that Mohona wants to break?

Loved reading it...

Waiting for the next part... 😊

Thanks for the feedback...and yes Mohana incident happened simultaneously...this secret will open in next parts... keep reading and supporting

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivam0711

Thanks for the feedback...and yes Mohana incident happened simultaneously...this secret will open in next parts... keep reading and supporting

Hmmm... So, both happened simultaneously. Interesting. Am really curious now... waiting for the secret to be revealed...

shivam0711 thumbnail

Part- 4

Everyone in Rathod house prays to Goddess Durga to cure Ansh and brings his 1 year lost memory back.Mohana sees Ruby standing behind and ask Vedashree to see that the girl you have chosen for Ansh is not even worried.if she had, then she will be praying with us here. Vedashree goes to Ruby and ask her to come forward to pray with them.Ruby nods and says that as mohana do not like her, she prefers to pray from here only.Then everybody leaves from there. Chaitali also dont like Ruby much and murmurs by passing Ruby-"Time changes...time changes..oh lord please give mind to mindless people to see and understand where they belong or not..".Ruby sees her with angry eyes and suddenly chaitali runs shouting bhabhi in a comical way.

Ruby gets inside Ansh room and pluck a single hair of him and comes back to her room.She started casting spell again and puts the hair inside the circle.Suddenly Mohana was passing by her room and she hears some chantings. She tried to open the door but didn't succeed.Then she tries to see from a broken window and she saw ruby doing some sort of black magic thing.She knock on the door and ruby gets tensed.She opened the door slowly and then Mohana pushes her away and sees all those daayan chakra thing.She brings her to the hall and calls everybody and slaps her. Vedshree ask her the reason. Mohana said-"i knew she did this to ansh..she is doing some black magic ..i saw with my eyes..come and see."

Everyone gets inside ruby room and they find nothing there.Ruby said to Mohana that she knew she dont like her but she loves Ansh so please stop this all drama.Mohana gets furious and leaves from there.After everybody leaves, Ruby again started that ritual to hypnotize Ansh.

Meanwhile Daayan vraksh brings Mohana in daayan lok and frees her.She didn't knew the reason as why daayan vraksh helped that girl.She thinks that Pia is definitely not a normal human.And she may help her in breaking those seven chakras due to which she is not able to fulfill her motive.She calls Daayan vraksh again and hold the roots to see where does Pia lives and other information.

In Pia's home, Nishant ji ask her as how did she end up there and was that daayan behind her trapped in daayan vraks roots.Pia tells him the whole incident and then Nishant ji says-"This is not a good sign and after what happened before 20 years, how can Mohana be there in Daayan's avatar"

Pia ask him as what  happened before 20 years.Nishant asks Pia to come along with him to Rathod house for some reason.Pia said-" but why ...i didn't visited there house ever on your wish and today you suddenly want me to come there.why?

Nishant tell Pia to just come and then she will know the reason.

Part- 5 Recap

On reaching Rathod house, Pia shocked to see Mohana there and calls her daayan infront of everyone.Ansh comes down and warns Pia to mind her words.Ruby is busy in completing the daayan chakra suddenly as Pia's Hand touches Ansh, daayan chakra again destroyed.

Meanwhile Daayan Mohana is ready to break the first chakra by using Pia's hair particle.

Edited by shivam0711 - 3 years ago
shivam0711 thumbnail

Part- 5

Nishant and Pia reaches rathod House.Pia is visiting their for the first time.On coming out from the lift, mohana comes to see who came.On seeing mohana, Pia shocked and shouts-"Daayan and in this house".Mohana asks Nishant on what is Pia saying.Meanwhile everybody comes out along with Ansh.Pia tells everyone that Mohana is a Daayan who attacked her.Ansh warns Pia to control her words otherwise it will be not right for her.Nishant calms Pia and asks her to go home now as he just wanted to confirm something. Nishant tells Vedashri and Mohana to come with him in seperate room.

As pia is leaving, her dupatta gets stucked in her heels and she is about to fall when suddenly Ansh comes to her rescue and holds her.(Saajna title track plays).On the other hand,Ruby ,who was trying to complete the circle of daayan chakra again got angry as on Pia's hand touch with Ansh, the incomplete daayan chakra again got destroyed.Ruby gets furious and got confused as how is this happening from last 1-2 days with her.She took her daayan avatar and leaves from there towards somewhere.

Ansh say to Pia-" Walk by keeping your eyes open and stop all this drama to attract me.".Pia says-" what..do you think that i was trying to...oh hello...many boys roam behind me..ok.."Then they both looked into each others eyes for few seconds and Pia leaves from there.

Nishant tells Vedashri and Mohana that what happened today with Pia is not lie and even he saw that scene which makes Pia to call Mohana an ekayan.Vedashri asks Nishant ji to tell clearly.Mohana says-"Nishant ji...has she returned to take the revenge..".Nishant says-"It is possible because today what i saw i cant deny.She looks just like you Mohana ji".Vedashri says-"No...not again all that..we had ended that chapter 20 years ago..not now..My ansh will be in danger again.please do something Nishant ji."Nishant asks them to be calm and they can move forward only when they gets to know the real reason behind it,till then just asks everyone to be alert and if you want you can have a small pooja ceremony to seek blessing of Goddess Durga and then he leaves.

In Dayan lok, Mohana is doing some black magic and then brings out one hair particle of Pia which she gets when Pia was running.Then she says-"Now i will get removed by first chakra which says that my all powers will be functioning when i will use any touched object of a special person and i know Pia has definitely uncommon."Then she puts that hair in fire.Suddenly clouds gets densed and storm started with raining heavily.

Part- 6 Precap

Ruby somehow managed to take control over ansh again and with the help of her powers,she orders Ansh to say to all that he is going to marry ruby in 2 days.Meanwhile Pia gets attacked by another supernatural creature in her way to somewhere and after attacking Pia, that creature tooks Pia' s look and laughs.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Interesting! Keep up the good work! 👍🏼

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

The story is getting really interesting with each passing chapter...

I am really enjoying reading this.

Keep up the good work... 👍🏼

And all the best for your upcoming chapters.

shivam0711 thumbnail

Part- 6

As weather becomes more dense and it rains heavily, suddenly A lightning circle appears around Mohana and she continues to do chanting for black magic , simultaneously in rathod's house Mohana feels something unusual happening with her .She calls for Vedashri and tells her that she feels like suffocating suddenly and don't know why.Everyone comes to Mohana's room to look after her. Vedashri calls doctor and calms Mohana. In daayan lok, Mohana still chants and storm gets more dense.Suddenly after few moments, that circle breaks into pieces and Mohana laughs that she succeeded in breaking the first chakra and now with this ,the first lock on Bandap's temple is broken.Now its time to call out for some help from her.

In Rathods' house, Mohana still feels uneasy while doctor tries to know the reason. Vedashri along with other members prays to God to cure her. Chaitali is still with the doctor and meanwhile doctor checks Mohana,Chaitali notices Mohana's feet in opposite direction.She got shocked and calls everyone silently.Everyone comes and also got shocked to see all this.They then try to took the doctor out by making reasons that she just need rest and other weird reasons.But doctor gave them a pain killer medicine and ask them to call again if they need and then leaves.

Everyone come inside and calls Nishant to look at this.On the other hand, Ruby is still in her room and finding proper time to find Ansh lonely and complete her dayan chakra.Ansh comes in his room for some work while Ruby is already there on the wall.She started singing her daayan hymn and hypnotises Ansh.After few moments, he got in her control again.Ruby comes down and orders him to go and tell your family that you want to marry me in 2 days or max 1 week.I will prepare all the reasons for their questions.Just go and tell.

Ansh comes down and calls everyone to tell his decision of marrying ruby.Everyone got shocked and says your mother's health is not well and you want to marry in this time.Meanwhile Nishant comes there with Pia to see Mohana.They took them in her room.When Nishant ji saw Mohana's feet, they were not backwards.Everyone told him that they were backwards.Nishant says to them that he believes them as we all know the connection between Mohana and her so it is possible.But the problem is why it is happening now,after so many years.We have to be more careful.He asks Pia to go home and make a potion with the help of Saavi to know why it is happening.

Pia comes down and as she steps out of the building and moves forward, someone calls her from behind and she turns, she sees a lady just looking like her.She got confused and asks-"Who are you..how do you look like me".That is none other than Dilruba who is sent by Mohana to bring real Pia to her so she can continue to break all other chakras and asked Dilruba to took the place of her for few days so that no one gives attention towards Pia's absense.She laughs and then creates chudail rakh chakra around pia,meanwhile Pia tried to run but Mohana is controlling her movement with the help of her hair particle.

Part-7 Recap

Pia is in daayan lok where she sees Mohana doing something supernatural and she hold her with her choti and drags her to the Bandap temple entrance.In Rathod's house,Ruby hypnotized all for marriage function and gets ready for the marriage and also for the completion of her motive.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Interesting! 😎

Loved the way you have interlinked the Mohana(s) here. Really excited to know about their connection.

I burst out laughing after reading the part where everyone was shocked to know about Ansh's decision. 🤣 🤣 🤣

For once, even if it's a FF, the great Rathods said something negative about marriage.   

Dilruba's introduction was a bit confusing. In your story, aren't Daayan and Chudhail mortal enemies?

I am loving the twists and turns but feel it's a bit odd that Nishant hasn't trained Piya differently. I mean, even as a Reevavanshi, more was expected out of her. 🤔

P.S. 

Since you have already uploaded 6 chapters, I think it would be better if you provided an index in the first post. 😊