Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivam0711 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 13 Upcoming 

Sorry for being so late in updating as I was busy in something and was adjusting to it.So here it goes- 

Daayan Mohana laughs and showed Pia and other Mohana the seven mirrors being put there..She says now I will complete breaking the seven chakra and got what I want... Pia suddenly see 7 different Maa Durga avatars in those mirrors and again disappears.. Pia is in confusion on what she just saw

shivam0711 thumbnail

PART-13 

As Pia and Mohana reached daayan lok, Daayan Mohana comes in front of them and laughs.She says-" I thought that it is going to very difficult to me to break these 7 chakras and after that dumb chudail spoiled my plan, i almost got mad..but see you both are here now and now you will help me in getting what i want." Rathod House's Mohana suddenly try to hold Daayan Mohana but she suddenly hold her in her choti and threw back. Pia shouts and ran to save her.

On the other hand, Guruma and panditji is doing something in a nearby well.After sometime, they were able to see what is happening in daayan lok but not able to hear them. Dayaan Mohana says-" try not to be smart with me..stay silent and let me do my work."

She puts 7 mirrors there and ties Mohana-Pia through black magic.She sat on the ground and start chanting daayan mantra(Daakini Pisachini bgm in background).

Pia in a confusing state as what to do now, see towards those 7 mirrors.For few seconds, she saw 7 different Maa Durga avatars in them but in next second, they disappears.Pia starts thinking as why she is seeing this all.She remembers that in navratri, we worships 9 goddesses but here i can only see 7, so maybe 2 more mirrors are required to complete all 9 avatars.Pia is consoling Rathod house' Mohana on one hand as she is not able to digest that all it is happening again after so many years and crying.On other hand, she is seeing that daayan Mohana is busy in her doings, she tries to look out for some help in managing 2 other mirrors.Although Pia dont know what will happen by these 9 mirrors but she has faith that Maa Durga has given her some hint by those 7 avatars so she should try her best to protect themselves.

Ansh on the ground tries to see where is Pia and Mohana.She sees daayan Mohana doing some rituals and then see Pia-Mohana tied with a black magic around. Ansh asks guruma if there is any way to help them both through here. Guruma says-" It is very difficult to help them as daayan lok strength is very high but we can try."She further adds-" I can see 7 mirrors there and if i am not wrong, these are connected with those 7 chakras. According to me, that daayan is not only trying to get her all powers back but by breaking those 7 chakras, she is trying to break the circle of life and death,,,if it is done, it will be very dangerous".

Pia tries to connect to gurumaa through a locket she gave her few days back to connect with her in time of danger. Gurumaa see the locket glowing and give it to Pandit ji and tries to listen to it.They only could hear 2 more mirrors and nothing else.

Daayan Mohana completes her ritual and see that Pia is trying to connect to someone.She snatches her locket and threw away with the help of her choti.And then, she brings out a sword and laughs and came towards Pia-Mohana.

PART-14 PRECAP

Pia manages to bring 2 more mirrors and complete 9 mirror and then takes Durga Maa NavRoop Avatar.Mohana says-" You betrayed me Pia -Mohana...i will not let you live...." She hold Rathod-house Mohana through her neck and tries to eat her life..

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is simply amazing! 👏 👏 👏

The seven forms of Goddess Durga & Piya connecting the dots was awesome. 👍🏼Piya's locket kind of reminds the telepathic connection between Adi and Piya. 😊

shivam0711 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

This is simply amazing! 👏 👏 👏

The seven forms of Goddess Durga & Piya connecting the dots was awesome. 👍🏼Piya's locket kind of reminds the telepathic connection between Adi and Piya. 😊

Thanks for the appreciation....will come up with next part tomorrow or in a day or two...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sorry am late...

Really amazing chapter. 👏 👏 👏

The seven mirrors plus two more... different forms of Maa Durga... just fabulous.

The locket connection was also nice.

Really loved it. ❤️

Waiting for the next part...

Just one question... You mentioned that Guruma saw the locket glowing. So, is she able to see perfectly in your story??

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 3 years ago
shivam0711 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Sorry am late...

Really amazing chapter. 👏 👏 👏

The seven mirrors plus two more... different forms of Maa Durga... just fabulous.

The locket connection was also nice.

Really loved it. ❤️

Waiting for the next part...

Just one question... You mentioned that Guruma saw the locket glowing. So, is she able to see perfectly in your story??

Thanks for the feedback.... and the answer to your question is- yes Gurumaa can see in my version of the story'.. Thanks for letting me know about this perspective 🙂.....

shivam0711 thumbnail

Hi everyone, I got too busy in previous week that's why I was not able to upload new part.... The story is there in mind...just have to write here...I will try my best to upload next part in this week itself

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivam0711

Thanks for the feedback.... and the answer to your question is- yes Gurumaa can see in my version of the story'.. Thanks for letting me know about this perspective 🙂.....

Okay... so, Guruma can see here. Thanks for clearing my doubt... 🙂

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Hi everyone, I got too busy in previous week that's why I was not able to upload new part.... The story is there in mind...just have to write here...I will try my best to upload next part in this week itself

No problem at all... you can upload the next part at your own leisure. 

Koi zabardasti nahi hai jaldi post karne ki. 🤗

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

No problem. Take as much time you need. 😊