Nazar

FF: Nazar- Ek nayi Kahaani Part 13 Updated on Page-5

shivam0711 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello all, as i said i will be writing a short FF including Nazar season 1 cast.So here it goes-

Part-1

The scene opens with a college function where a race is going to happen between the girls.The stage is set for the race, host call all participants to be ready.There enters Ruby and took the first spot on the starting point.Everyone cheers for her and boys as usual are looking at her beauty.She also waves back at them in fun.All other participants arrived but one is missing.Then suddenly they got to know that missing girl is in hospital due to some injury.Host is going to start the race and suddenly another girl calls out and steps in.It is our Pia. She also insist to join as there is still a place for one more.Host agreed but Ruby doesn't look happy at all.

Race starts and everyone runs to the end point.But something unusual happens as every girl one by one falls on the ground and they dont know how and in the last only Pia and Ruby remains. Pia also feels something grabbing her legs but after few seconds she runs with her full speed.Ruby got tensed seeing Pia still running and falls down due to  dis-balancing. Pia wins the race.Ruby stands and sees Pia in anger and leaves.

Ruby friends consoles her that these things happens and ask her to chill.Ruby goes towards a close room and after getting inside locked the room.Then closes her eyes and the opens .Now she has turned into a daayan with that long choti. She came forward and remembers how she injured that girl who was missing before the race as that girl always wins but this time she wanted to win.But somehow Pia didnt get affected by daayan Vraksh roots.Ruby calms herself and remembers that she came here for Ansh one year before and now after coming this far she cant let things go out of hand.

Pia after winning the race and completing her college work, gets ready to go home.As she is waiting for an auto, Ansh comes there in car and stops just before Pia.Pia shouts on him and ask him to drive carefully and then also calls him 'Lapurjhanna kahi ka'. Ansh didnt say any word and waves hand.Pia get confused and thinks that has he gone mad ,why is she waving hand at me.Suddenly Ruby comes from Pia behind and pushes her by shoulder.Ruby then says to Pia- "dont forget your limits, you was,is and will always wait for Auto everywhere".Ansh asks Ruby to stop and gets in.Pia gets angry and she also said"-yes yes,,,and please tell Ansh how did the mud tastes..i hope you know what i mean" and leaves from there.Ruby eyes again started glowing but she controls as to fulfill her motive.she and ansh then gets in the car and goes form there.

Part-2 Recap-

Ansh-Ruby and Pia's auto is driving on same route.Sometime Ansh increase the car's speed and sometimes Pia asks Auto driver to drive fast.After few moments, a truck came in between and they both got disbalanced and hits the tree.Pia on regaining her consciousness , sees a lady in black saree trying to climb a tree but with her feets backward.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Quite an interesting beginning...

Loved how you described the entire race sequence.

Also, Pia in auto and Ruby-Ansh in the car having a race... That was funny.

Accident... And Pia saw a lady in a black saree, of course Daayan climbing a tree...

Loved it...

Waiting for the next part...

A small request... If you could just turn the dialogues into bold it would be visible more clearly. 😊

shivam0711 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Quite an interesting beginning...

Loved how you described the entire race sequence.

Also, Pia in auto and Ruby-Ansh in the car having a race... That was funny.

Accident... And Pia saw a lady in a black saree, of course Daayan climbing a tree...

Loved it...

Waiting for the next part...

A small request... If you could just turn the dialogues into bold it would be visible more clearly. 😊

Thank you so much for the feedback...definitely going to do the thing you recommended..

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nice start! 👏

Didn't expect Ruby to injure the other girl and Daayan-Vriksh root trapping all the girls was a nice touch. 👍🏼

I got a bit confused as Piya said something about mud but there wasn't any other indication. Did Ansh's car threw it on her/her way? 🤔

Nice precap. Intriguing entry of the Daayan.

But it felt a bit odd that Ansh would be racing with Piya as normally he is a decent guy. 🤔

And you used LAPURJHANNA. It's LAPPUJHANNA actually. 😊

Can't wait for the next part. 😃

shivam0711 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nushy1995

Nice start! 👏

Didn't expect Ruby to injure the other girl and Daayan-Vriksh root trapping all the girls was a nice touch. 👍🏼

I got a bit confused as Piya said something about mud but there wasn't any other indication. Did Ansh's car threw it on her/her way? 🤔

Nice precap. Intriguing entry of the Daayan.

But it felt a bit odd that Ansh would be racing with Piya as normally he is a decent guy. 🤔

And you used LAPURJHANNA. It's LAPPUJHANNA actually. 😊

Can't wait for the next part. 😃

Thanks for the feedback...I liked how you give me detailed one... thank you so much...

And for the mud scene I meant to say when ruby falls on the race ground.. but I will try to keep things more clear

And yes Ansh character will surely evolve with other parts..

Thanks again

Nush_Rat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shivam0711

Thanks for the feedback...I liked how you give me detailed one... thank you so much...

And for the mud scene I meant to say when ruby falls on the race ground.. but I will try to keep things more clear

And yes Ansh character will surely evolve with other parts..

Thanks again

😊

You don't have to be so formal. We keep pointing out such details so chances are, you'll get irritated in the future. 😆

Oh! So you meant Ruby losing. That's even more apt. 😆

Great that Ansh would be evolving with time. He is famous for his Sanskar in this forum for all the wrong reasons. 😈 😈 😈

Best of luck for the upcoming chapters! 👍🏼

shivam0711 thumbnail

Part-2

Ansh-ruby car and Pia's auto moves in the same route.Ruby on noticing this ask Ansh to drive more fast and gives Pia a quirky smile.Pia gets furious and ask auto driver to drive fastly as he can.Auto driver says-" Mam..this is not an aeroplane or rocket...the auto is moving in its high speed..and it cant compete with the car's speed..."Pia is getting more and more angry and suddenly her phone rings.Its his father,Nishant, call.But soon before she pick up the call, a truck comes from front and both got disbalanced. Pia's auto got disbalanced and hits a tree.Meanwhile Ansh' car also hits a tree on the opposite side.Ansh starts bleeding.But Ruby didnt get any injury as being a daayan.Ruby sees Pia's auto being destroyed and try to starts the car again.She drove as fast she can and stops it at the dead end.She steps out of the car and then sees Ansh bleeding more.She recalls how Ansh still do not know about his Daavansh powers which can heal him and also that he is in Ruby's dayan chakra hypnotism from the very first day she entered his life.So it is not possible for Ansh to get cured without getting out of her chakra.So she speaks some mantras and breaks the dayan hypnotism.

Ansh regains consciousness and his eyes glows brightly and all his accident marks are healed themselves.Ruby again tries to keep Ansh inside dayan chakra but fails this time.In a furious state,she sing the hypnotism song which cannot control Ansh but can make him sleepy for sometime.Then she starts the car and moves toward his house.

Meanwhile, Pia is stuck between the city and the jungle as she didnt find the auto nor the driver anywhere.Also she is in the middle of a thick jungle and she didnt know how did she came this far from main road.She tries to move forward suddenly she sees a lady in black saree climbing up on the tree with feets backward.She got shocked and hides behind a tree as fast as she can.

She recalls that her baba had told her once about daayans but she never saw any nor she knows how to tackle it.She prays to Maa Durga to help her.She is also not being aware of her being daivik.

She moves slowly slowly and then started running in a direction she thinks can lead to the main road.

As she is running, she gets hit with something being hanged from tree.She looks above and saw that auto driver body with all his hairs white.She steps backward on seeing this and suddenly she feels something is grabbing her from feets. She looks down and saw a choti is grabbing her and moreover someone puts a hand on her shoulder. Pia looks back and what does she saw..

Part-3 Precap

Ruby brings Ansh back to Rathod house getting nervous how will he behave now as he is not in the hypnotism anymore.Vedashree and Mohana welcomes both and suddenly Ansh asks pointing towards ruby that who is she?..On the other hand, Pia somehow manages to reach the main road and tries to run till she finds any help.Meanwhile that strange lady (daayan) also follows her.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Another interesting chapter...

So, here Pia lives with her father and Ansh is under Daayan Chakra effect since the beginning...

Ruby asked Ansh to drive fast and a race ensued... Poor auto driver... Got killed.

Pia saw the Daayan... And she attacked her? And she even follows her in the precap for the next chapter...

Precap:

Mohona is in Rathod House only... Surprising.

And Ansh does not recognise Ruby... Interesting.

Hmmm... Am really curious about the next part.

Waiting for you to upload...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Nice chapter! 👍🏼

I am really glad that Ansh was racing his car because of Ruby's influence and the remarks by the auto driver was funny. 😆

It's interesting that Ansh is already under the affect of Daayan Chakra. However I am a little confused regarding Piya. Does she live with Nishant in your story or it was just a random Flashback? 

I found it a bit odd that Piya reached deep inside the jungle because normally for that to happen a huge blow is needed and after one such accident, no one can survive. 🤔 Sorry! I became too technical. 

Mo and Ved together in GH is an interesting twist. 👏

Keep up the good work! 👍🏼

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Waiting for next update