Frequent Posters

malathinia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks aparnalokam....

malathinia thumbnail

Thanks all for your support here is my next update..

Chapter 4

Suddenly there were some car sounds...

Ram kapoor mansion

Ram literally ran near the door to invite Raghav's family especially Manvi....

He could see Raghav, Rita, Aaliya coming out of a car.. He went near his friend and hugged him.. then in another car abhi and Niharika got down...Niharika came near ram to hug him but Ram didn't allow her...He started to search manvi but she is not there.. He turned to Raghav to ask about Maanvijust when someone closed his eyes from behind he tried to guess that... and yeah how can he forgot his daughter's hands he said Maanvi...

And maanvi giggled and came in front of him and then she hugged him...

M: Paapa I missed you ...She started to hug him tightly...

R: Love you and i missed you too... and the he also hugged her tightly...

:Rammmmm

: Rammmmm

Ram came out of his dream... 

N: I know what u r dreaming of and dont worry soon ur daughter will hug you and tell papa i miss you....

Ram smiled

Suddenly the car sound came..every body moved to the main door to invite Raghav and his family..

Raghav, Rita and Niharika came out from one car..

Ram hugged Raghav 

R: How are you my dhost

Ra: Yeah am good how are you ...

Ri: Bhaiyya how are you...

R: Am good how are you and yeah what happen why u became slim...Raghav is making you to do lots of works huh?

Ri: yeah Bhaiyya...little

BK(Niharika): Ram how are you...(she tried to hug him but Ram didnt even answer him)

R: What happen where is maanvi, abhi, aaliya?

Ra: They were coming in another car behind us but what happen let me call abhi

Cell phone ring

A: Hello dad

Ra: Abhi where are you....we are waiting for you guysss..

A: Dad chill turn now you can see a car...

Ra: YEah ...Oh you came.. 

Raghav went near the car but he could see only the driver.. and luggages..

Raghav got schocked

Ra: Driver where is abhi, Aaliya and maanvi ?

Driver: Sirrr...They asked me that they need tea so we went to a tea shop and i went to get some tea for them but they escaped from there so i had to come alone

Ra: U could have called me right

Driver: they took my mobile sirrr..

Ra: Abhi... Am gonna kill you...Where are you now??

A: OMG... Y u shouting...chill daddd...we will come soon...

Call got disconnected**

Ra: One day I will become mad...

Ri: Ok leave it Raghav... they will come soon

Ra: Am sorry to disappoint you Rammm

R: Hey you dont have to...Ok we will go inside..

Morni Hills

Abhi, aaliya and maanvi are sitting on the top of hills and watching the nature...

A: OMG am gonna get nicley from papa... and all creits goes to you Maanvi

M: Oh really I only gave the idea but who executed it

Aa: Thank godd I didnt involve in this..

A,M: Oh wowww. Aaliya for your information you only gave the idea to get the driver's mobile...

AAliya bit her tongue... 

Aa: Ok Ok..

Abhi and maanvi laughed and gave hi-fi and aaliya admired them..

A: but all the tensions will go away when i come here...that too only if i come with u people...

M: yeah abhi...and yeah even I remember in this place only we promised each other that we would always share our worries, happiness everything and we would not lie to each other... 

Aa: This has become our secret place right where we will discuss and take important decisions of our life..

A: yeah ...Ok lets move else Dad will kill me..

Aa: yeah u r right

Chandigarh housing board

Calling bell**

Person: Yeah am coming... Baabhi.....(but after seeing pragya and Virat)... I mean priya... u...

Priya: Hi Nandy...

N: plz come inside

Pragya, priya and virat entered inside the house with their luggages

Pri- Thanks a lot nandy without u I dont know what would have happened

Vi: Di... This lady looks little young but she is calling bua as priya...no respect..

Pra: Shut up Viru ...these days in IT culture its common..

Vi: whatever..Di.. shall we go to icecream parlour...just wanted to wander around what say

Pra: yeah...done..Priya bua we wanted to g out for sometime shall we

Pri- Ok but come home soon...

After virat and pragya left..

N: Baabhi.. am glad that you are back to chandigarh...and yeah I thought you were dead..but after hearing from you am really happy.. Soo i wish u and

Pri: No nandy I might have returned back to chandigarh but into his life ... He didn't believe me and also he killed my daughter for his ... I dont want to hear anything abt him... plzz

N: baabhi but you still love him right then...

Pri: Yeah I still love him also will never forgive him for what he had done..

N: Ok baabhi relax...

Meanwhile here Virat and pragya reached the icecream parlor at the same time maanvi saw the same ice cream parlor and asked abhii to stop the car...

A: what maanvi...

M: Abhi... Ice cream... 

A: Noo way.. u will catch cold already weather is not good and now...

M: Abhi... plzzz

Aa: Bhaii plzzz even i want ice creamm..

A: Ok... when my two lovely girls asking something how can i deny...come lets goo

In ice-cream parlor

Behind virat abhi is sitting and in front of virat pragya is sitting..maanvi and aaliya are sitting in front of abhi...

M: I want chocolate with caramelised nuts ice cream

A: Pista with crunched cookies

Aa: Strawberry with cherry topping

On the other table 

V: One chocolate and one butterscotch

Waiter: No butterscotch sirr...

Pra: plzz make it as Pista flavor with cookies

Waiter: Toppings for chocolate ?

V: caramelised nuts

They had their ice creams and maanvi and virat went near the bill counter, abhi went to call someone,  pragya went to virat's bike to get some air, aaliya went inside the car and sat, when maanvi was standing someone patted her hip which was visible through her t-shirt she turned only to see virat...

M: How dare you.... dont you have manners...

V: Excuse mee what happen?

M: Oh u dont know what happened? u patted my hiip right..

V: what...? are you blind have you ever seen yourself in mirror,,u look like a monkey.. only the tasteless person will come behind you

M: U called me monkey how dare you to speak such kind of words to mee...

Dahdhhhh...

YEss... Maanvi slapped him ... all the people were watching this and virat got angry now...

M: Dont ever dare to mess with me mind it...

Virat didnt say anything and he stood froze..

Outside**

Pragya had been waiting for virat but when she saw a rose which was lying on the ground.. she saw abhi who is talking with someone and misunderstood that it was his rose so she patted his shoulder and gave him the rose...On seeing this abhi.. got schocked he got mesmerized with her beauty.. 

Pra: Excuse me...

Abhi came out of his lala land and said

A: Oh woww u go me rose..u dont even know me but giving me a rose r u trying to impress me...(Pragya got schocked she was about to tell something but abhi didnt let hher do that..)i didn't know that even a homely girl you could fall for me...Or (pretending to be thinking) u wanted to stay with me for one day....

Pragya started to cry..

Pra: See am not like those type of girls... I thought that this is your rose so thought of giving you but...

A: Hey relaxx i was just kidding... hey...sorryy...

But pragya didnt stop crying...

A: Ok Ok am sorry now stop crying I was just joking... by the way am abhi... whats ur name? (he extended her hand)

Pragya thought for sometime then,

Pra: Am pragya and she gave handshake.

Abhi tried to put his hand over Pragya's shoulder but on seeing her glare he left that idea..and pulled her close..

A: U r looking good and innocent but should try to be bold too ok...its just a adviice....Ok bye...

He went to his car and pragya watching him went until he gets inside the car with Maanvi who came out of the parlour , after that she saw virat coming towards her so she wiped her tear stains and behaved normally..but she saw virat's face is looking dull

Pra: Virat what happen?

V: nothing di...

then they went to their respective house

Pre cap:

M: He is not my dad and am not his daughter did you all get that...

A: Aaliya ... Maanvi is not picking her phone...

Pra: Leave me you moron....ahh..leave my hand.. plz save meee...

Karan: Manvi are you ok?? OMG..

tehreemsajid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Post it in fanfiction na or tag NiaSharma and Kushal so that many virman fans can read 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

ram maanvi dream scene was cute.maanvi abhi aliya scene was good.surprised to see nandy priya together.I used to like Natasha priya in balh. she was surprised to see priya alive.so was everyone thinking that priya is no more?why did priya say that he didn't believe her n killed their daughter? sad that manvi misunderstood virat n slapped him.how will the misunderstandings get cleared?abhi misunderstood  that pragya was giving him rose. ha ha.but loved abhi consoling pragya...pulling her closer n saying that she has to be bold.perfect pics

malathinia thumbnail

Originally posted by: tehreemsajid

Post it in fanfiction na or tag NiaSharma and Kushal so that many virman fans can read 

How can I do that....please pm me the steps..

malathinia thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ram maanvi dream scene was cute.maanvi abhi aliya scene was good.surprised to see nandy priya together.I used to like Natasha priya in balh. she was surprised to see priya alive.so was everyone thinking that priya is no more?why did priya say that he didn't believe her n killed their daughter? sad that manvi misunderstood virat n slapped him.how will the misunderstandings get cleared?abhi misunderstood  that pragya was giving him rose. ha ha.but loved abhi consoling pragya...pulling her closer n saying that she has to be bold.perfect pics

Thanks a lot ur comment means a lot....yeah very bad that virat got slapped. .. .nandy and priya share a spl bond so thought of involving her...soon all the misunderstandings will go don't worry many damakas are yet to come...so do read it...

malathinia thumbnail

Thank you .....next chapter on its way so do read it

malathinia thumbnail

Guysss one important note I have moved this FF to Fanfiction with the same name... and yeah am gonna continue over there...want ur support and encouragement

Please find the link below...

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/558

malathinia thumbnail

Kapoor mansion

Night 8 pm 

Ram, Raghav and Rita waiting for their children... 

Raghav is too mad that he was passing here and there seeing the main door.

Ram is in a dilemma on how his daughter will react on seeing him... These many days though she agrees to come over here she will come to this masion only when Ram is on a businesss trip or when he is too busy in his office work, or u can say he will try to involve into office work.. to stay away from her... because he doesn't want to hurt his daughter anymore..

Car sound came where aaliya, abhi and maanvi got down of the taxi...

They were about to enter the house suddenly Raghav asked them to stop over there...

Ra: What you people are thinking of yourselves... Do you people know how worried we were...and you people were roaming around coming at this time...Abhi... u are elder than aaliya and maanvi right.. how could you be so careless.

A: Dad chill.

Ra: Dare you open ur mouth..

R: Raghav leave them they are children...

Abhi didnt say a word and Ram was continuously speaking for Abhi, but someone got angry with this ......her anger started to increase on hearing every word of Ram..thats none other than manvi

R: Raghav atleast they came right.. Abhi you have to understand your papa...see how worried he is...try to understand ur parents feelings...once u will become dad.. then u will be able to understand it..

Thats it Manvi got frustrated..

M: As if you know how to be a good dad...plz stop ur bakwaas for god sake.. We al know what kind of person you are... first of all who is a dad... and how should he be...No u wont because if you would have known then u would have given the affection she wanted...u would have treated her like a princess..u would have withstood in all her decisions u would have supported her... if you yourelf dont know then how can u advise  abhi...?

Ram got stunned not because she was scolding him or hating him because he knows how much she hate him...but today he got stunned because for the first time she is speaking to him...he wanted her to speak to him even if this is how he will be able to speak with her then he is happy to get the scoldings...

Ra: Maanvi ..what is this? give respect to his age...atleast

R: (His eyes got teary and it was because he was happy and Raghav could understand that) hey Raghav...leave her let her speak

M: Dont act Mr. Ram...(maanvi got very angry now)

Ram started to laugh with teary eyes....

R: Raghav did u see that she spoke with mee... see. .. I dont know how happy I am....hahhhhaaaa am really happy....and u know what she called me Mr.Rammm....the exact way how my wife calls me...haha...she is dicto of her...

Raghav watched his brother like friend happy for the very first time..and Rita, Abhi also got happy on seeing Ram. Eventhough he supports Manvi, he respects Ram and wish for the father daughter to reunite..

M: Enough of your nonsense Mr.Ram...(she gestured him to stop, now raghav got angry and he slapped her..)

Dadh...

Manvi watched raghav with a schock. Whatever mistakes she made he never ever slapped her, she have seen him getting angry on abhi and sometimes on aaliya.. but he neither rose his voise nor slapped her, but today he slapped her whom she considers mre than her father  slapped her.

Rita also got schocked seeing raghav slapping manvi

Ra: Manvi he is your dad... how can you speak like that..?

Manvi got stunned with his anger towards her...

M: Dad u slapped me for this person...(she walked backwards by looking at raghav Furiously she turned back)

Ra: you agree or not he is ur dad manvi...

M: No..HE IS NOT MY DAD AND AM NOT HIS DAUGHTER

( she couldnt take it any more so she took the car keys which was on the table and went out of the house..)

A: Manvi...(shouting her name he followed her on his bike..but between a truck came and he missed manvi's car)

Now Aaliya also came in a car...and she saw abhi so she stopped and asked abt manvi..

Aa: Bhaiyya where is Manvi...?

A: I dont know where is she...

(He took his mobile and called manvi..)

Manvi driving her car fastly she is not concentrating the road and is not bothered abt any vehicle today she fee like an orphan for the first time...she wished her mother would have been there to support her...she heard her mobile ring...and she know who is that...she dont want to pick the call.. she is not in her sense..she started to cry more...Suddenly one flash of light came and she lost her balance....

Here Abhi got panicked..

A: Aaliya manvi is not picking her phone...Am afraid...Its my fault only....All because of me...If something happens to her then I wont be alive...

Aa thought : (On listening this Aaliya smiled) Bhaiyya you love her and I wish Manvi will come back and u both live happily...

A: Aaliya u try her number..

Here Raghav started to cry...and Ram got stunned because of manvi's anger..

Ra: Its my fault I never slapped her even i never spoke to her harshly.. but today...I did a grave mistake..

Ri: ( with teary eyes) dont worry Manvi will come back...and she also started to worry..for manvi...

Ram couldn't say anything...he left to his room...he took a photo album and photo frame which was hidden under his clothes in wardrobe...and we could see who is that... and thats none other than Priya..

Album

Photo frame

R: Because of you...All because of u...I really hate you Priya...because u always blame yourself for the mistakes i comitted ...why did u leave me...y did u leave us ...if u would have been there u would have explained about this Ram how affectionate i am towards my daughter...u would have made her understand my love for her..Y did u leave...It was my fault I thought you were wrong... but no...I am the one who is wrong...You always make everything perfect right..here everything is imperfect...ur Ram is imperfect.. make me perfect...make me complete....plzz come back am suffering here...

Flashback

P: MR.Ram...Mr. Ram

But Ram didnt hear that he was too worried for something..

Suddenly Priya came towards his ear and shouted..

P: RAMMMM....

R: (He came out of his thoughts) What happen were u calling me...?

P: Calling..? I had beeen shouting at you Mr.Ram

R: Oh Ok

P: What happen to you are you alright?

R: Yeah I am..

P: No you are not tell me what happen?

R: Priya...actually its about a business deal what you know about business ...u cannot give idea so leave it

P: What ... MR. Ramm..how can you think like that abt me... i will think if i will sort it out..tell me

R: Actually I got a chance to get a contract to build an orphanage home and its for 6 months but at the same time I have another contract to build a bridge which will earn more profit and this is a 1.6 year contract.. I dont know what should i choose

P: Building for Orphanage is a good cause but building a bridge is also important as it will get some reputation to our company...hmm..Ok one idea we can get some employees temporarily from Khurana constructions and finish of the orphanage ..so in this way we wont get affected..what say

R: Oh yeah I will ask Mr. Khurana(after conversation with Khurana) Khurana also agreed...Woww Priya...u too got some brain but i think that its because of me...

P: You.... MR.Ram

R: Saw that...

R: Saw ur blush as well...

They both laughed....

Flashback end

Ram again closed his eyes and got worried about her daughter..He is asking about manvi continuosly to Abhi.

Virat: Hey hello...Madam.... What happen It's too late what are you doing here..? Excuse mee...Miss...

Suddenly that girl turned and he got angry....

Ur guess is right she is manvi... but after seeing her condition he got schocked..

(Virat went out to meet one of his friend in chandigarh since he was  asked to meet him and have dinner with him in his home ....when he was returning home he saw a car which hit the tree and lights are blinking...He ran towards the car and saw if someone got hurt.. but he couldnt see anyone he was about to turn suddenly he turned to see a girl beside a tree weeping like a child...)

But Manvi didnt react on seeing him ...and started to cry more...

His heart ached to see her cry.. he went near her...when he came beside her manvi hugged virat and started to cry badly...

he didnt tell anything and was just consoling her...

After sometime she realised what she is doing and parted herself from him and saw his eyes.

Virat heard the ohone ring ...he  picked the phone and gave it to her..But manvi didn't pick it

V: Pick the call..they must be worried.. 

M: No I dont want to..

V: I dont want to interfere into ur life but one thing i wanted to tell u is u can be angry but anger will be present only for minutes maximum hours...these many years u have been loving them with your heart ....ur anger should not destroy ur love for them...  dont throw that anger on one who loves you..be calm....and think...they love you very much they care for u so..please answer their call...else they will be worried 

Manvi attended the call and spoke with Abhi, then Abhi came there with car..He came down and he pulled her into a tight hug..He parted himself from her and kept one hand on her cheek

A: Manvi ...y did u leave the house..if something would have happened what would i have done....whom i will take for party?and who will entertain me...?

M: (Laughing and crying at the same time) So u have me as u dont have anyone like me  to entertain u...(with teary eyes and childfully)..am sorry...plz forgive mee..

On seeing Abhi hugging manvi he got angry but he dont know why..Aaliya too came and hugged her

Aa: Ok shall we go now..our parents are too worried..

M: No am not gonna come..only if that man goes away from that house i will come..

A: are you mad ..come will go to our home and speak..

M: No plzz Abhi

A: for me plzz...

Manvi now has to agree as she cannot deny abhi...

She was about to go but she turned around to see Virat..

M: Sorry for slapping you on that day..

V: What I didn't hear that did you tell something..

M: I will tell sorry only once take it or..

V: Ok Ok..cool..

M: Btw Whats your name?

V: Virat (with a smile)..What is yours?

M: Manvi ..and his name is Abhi and her name Aaliya..

V: Hi..

M: Abhi.. he ois the one consoled me when i was crying..

A: Thanks a lot buddy.. She means a lot she is my soul.. and u gave back my soul.. Thank you..

Ok what are you doing?

V: I came here to join Chandigah University..

M: What OMG even we gonna join over there..

A: So where do stay..In the next street..Superb we are just 2 to 3 km away.. Lets go tomorrow together to college what say we will drop you

V: No thats ok I can manage..

M: College is little far from here so come with us na.. plzz..

Virat couldn't deny her so he agreed and they went to their respective homes.

Pre cap..

Virat started to imagine like Manvi blowing the bubbles everwhere and laughing at him..and he was lost in her beauty and innocence, Pragya saw Virat who is in his own land..

P: Virat...

Edited by malathinia - 3 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail

Sorry for late response 

Character Sketch is very Interesting 

will read the updates by tomorrow or Friday

and comment