Friends forever ff abhigya virman

Posted: 3 years ago

Am gonna continue my ff friends forever on abhigya and virman do support

Guysss one important note I have moved this FF to Fanfiction with the same name... and yeah am gonna continue over there...want ur support and encouragement

Please find the link below...

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/558

Edited by malathinia - 3 years ago

Hi guyzz let me post the story from the first to continue with the latest chapters..

Concept is manvi and abhi are best friends and belong to rich family spoiled brat and go to any extent for each other and virat and pragya are Bro and sis and belong to middle class and these 3 families have their own past...how these couples fall in love what is stored for them...??? 

more chapters on the way....

Promo 

Abi: nobody can understand our relationship which is full of love ...am very possessive on her...I can't bear when she talks with anyone and gives importance other than me...I love her...No...No... don't take in that way...she is the only home to me she is my bestie. ...my world my manvi. .......

Virat: My life my world my zindagi...she will do anything for me.... my Di.... and am her bodyguard am her kid ...I will give my whole life to make her happy...the only person who understands me well ...my pragya Di. ...

What will happen if these two people meet...

Here is the character sketch

Abhi Singhania(24): An arrogant spoilt brat, hates girls who are homely (as he thinks that girls like that will always be dependent and are not broadminded) and likes to date hot girls ......He will date one girl just for a week and then he will dumb her and move on to the next girl.....and he portrays himself as a bad boy.... this is what world knows about him...but only his bestie(say more than bestie) knows who is he...he will do anything for her...even if he is asked to sacrifice his life for manvi he will do without any question...he loves music and loves to play guitar... He has a sister called aliyah... but he loves maanvi more than his sister...he can't see her in pain and will fire the world if something happens to her...U can say he is overprotective of her..

Manvi Kapoor(22): A bubbly charming yet rude and spoilt brat and has her own rules on her life...she will always do something which she is asked not to do...and it is a routine for her to create a problem and suffer, later her bodygaurd has to rescue her from that... In short she will not obey other's words especially Elder's words...But she has someone whose words she will obey like anything........ She loves him like anything and will destroy anyone who cross his way...She is like a daighter, a sister, a brother, a mother, a father and sometimes dadhi....for Abhi and she likes him very much...Se hates her father as he never ever showed her any love .....

Rita Singhania: Mother of both Abhi, aaliya and Manvi ...yeah she is because manvi dont have mother she is living in Singhania mansion with Singhanias...Rita loves both of them equally and always wanted to teach them good things....she always try to make maanvi understand that ..but they dont even listen to her words...

Raghav Singhania: Father of Abhi and he equally loves maanvi, aaliya and abhi...he always supported them in everything be its good or bad...he want their happiness...for that he will do anything even if it costs a life...a business tycoon and worlds top businessman...he loves his family very much

Aaliya Singhania(22):Best Friend for manvi after abhi and sister of Abhi ...She always wanted manvi to stay with abhi... She wanted her to be wife of abhi ...very possesive of her brother and manvi and is very cunning and shows attitude.....but is very protective of her family ... (negative role in this story)

Ram Kapoor: He owns MK Group of companies and one of the top businessman...He is living in India,* Chandigarh looking after business from India...He loves his daughter but never showed her...He is haunted by a past...

Beeji (Niharika Amarnath Kapoor): Eldest person and mother of Ram Kapoor. she is one of the reason for Maanvi's adamant nature and her hatred behaviour with Ram Kapoor. She is living with Maanvi in Sighania house she wants Maanvi to get married to Abhi to get the overall property of Singhania.

Manvi and abhi are childhood friends...and people always misunderstand them as lovers ...he and manvi are living in the same house with Singhania family in london as manvi don't have any other people other than her father and beeji... Abhi knows how Maanvi yearns for her mother's love....There is a secret on manvi and except manvi everybody knows abt this in her home...

Virat Vadhera(23): Younger brother of Pragya and very possessive of his sister he hate rich people and he is doing 2nd year in Modern institute he is from a middle class but he got a seat in *Chandigarh university as a lateral entry through his scholarship but his father and beeji are not allowing him to go there...He is working part time in His father's coffee shop near by college to manage their expense...He want his sister to be happy and always buy her gift in order to make her happyy...

Pragya Vadhera(24): An innocent sister of Virat and intelligent girl she is a good sister who always guide him a good way she loves when virat gifts her but fights with him on considering its expense she always feels bad for virat as he is working hard to compensate house expense ...She believes that her prince will marry her and live in a fantasy world...She always speak polite and respects elders... She cares for Virat and always support or guide him in all his decisions of his life...

Pinky Vadhera: A talkative lady and mother of Virat and Pragya she loves them like anythinga nd a funny lady and makes other laugh on her antics...She loves to buy expensive things and wanted to become rich...But Beeji always mock at her... and ask her to stop her stupidity....Eventhough She wants to become rich... she has a good heart and always thinks about her children

Madhan Vadhera: Father of Pragya and Virat...always wanted their happiness He has a coffee shop and has lots of debt...He wants their happiness and always made them to decide on their life...Yet sometimes he will become overprotective and gets angry cause of that....

Beeji: Eldest person in the family and mother of Madhan vadhera...She is rude and always shout at  Virat as he is always being carefree and spends money to get gifts for his sister and Pragya has to save him from her always...

Virat wanted to go to Chandigarh University as he got scholarship for lateral entry but his father and beeji are not allowing him..*...

Karan Kundra: He is the best friend of manvi, Abhi , and Aaliya

Promo:

Manvi- M,Rita-Ri,Raghav- Ra Abhi-A, Virat-V, Madhan-Ma, Ram-R Beeji of Madhan vadhera-BV, Beeji of Ram kapoor-BK, Pragya-P, Pinky- Pi, Karan-K, Aaliya- A

Manvi: Oh no we are not coming to India...Plzzz mom...try to understand

Abhi : Yes manvi is right.. we are not... if u want.... u go but we wont 

Virat: Di plzzz i want to go...... Plx di help me

Pragya: Dont worry Virat ...I will do something ...

Madhan : Ok Virat u can go but on one condition...

Chapter 1

Life is not what u think...though u try to make ur own principle sometimes u won't be able to follow it ...sometimes unexpected things happen which might bring something good or bad and u can't stop that ...love is also an unexpected thing and it can spark between anybody.....love don't have racism or status...it knows only to love others...

UK music concert

Girls going crazy.......to hear his voice ...to listen his guitar....to see his chiselled body and the way he sings by playing his guitar..OMG did God knows how he made this guy...every concert his erformance  made its hits...he is not doing this for fame and money....

..it's for his mannu .....yeah he does this for manu as she loves it when he performs in concerts...Everytime she will be on first row cheering him... whistling ..clapping...she is crazy...but today is different ...he couldn't see his mannu...yeah he was searching for her for the past two hours...but she is not there...he tried to call her but she is not picking up the call. ...as the manager called he went to give his performance. .....

Its almost 11:55 pm till he couldn't see her...Now he got restless and ...he finished his performance  was about to go...suddenly. ...everybody started to shout 10...9..whats happening.....8...7. He tried to ask his manager through his eyes but even he is not there..6...5...4...3

He got too confused...2...1...all lights off ...

he started to get angry here he was already hell worried...for manvi. .. and now power cut...

Damn it....

Suddenly his childhood pics started to scroll in the projector. ...he started to reminisce in his childhood moments his first birthday. ..to his parent's anniversary party ...he got emotional ... 

He ow know who is behind this ....

He saw someone who brought cake with a candle and came towards him.....his manu.......at last he saw her...

Everybody shouted...happy birthday abi...

She asked him to cut the cake and she also fed him they greeted bye to all and went out...

On the way 

A:where did you go I was too worried

M: darling I wanted to surprise you ...that's y...k leave it how was the surprise 

A: surprise. ...hahaa are u kidding. ...U gave me shock....

M:What you don't like it.....(she was about to cry)

A: hey I was kidding...mannu...

A: r u planning to murder me on my birthday but tell me one thing how could you ask everyone in the concert to countdown?

M: Oh that...while selling your tickets I told them that who ever is wishing you will get a restaurant voucher and made arrangements already for that before you come...

A: Woww manu......Ok will go everyone are waiting for us.

They reached home and all lights are off...

M: Abhi What yaar...What happen ...nobody is there

Chapter 2

Suddenly they saw the whole house dark and they cant see even the door ...

M: Abhi what yaar what happened why nobody is there...

A: Will go and see

somehow they opened the door and booom...crackers started to lit outside saying happy birthday abi...

Abi: woww...

Manvi: smilee...

Family members: happy birthday ...

Abi: thank you alll

Rita: come beta now cut the cake...

Abi went near the cake stand and cut the cake as usual, he fed the cake to manvi and manu fed the cake to Abhi..Family got happy on seeing them and then he fed the cake to Aaliya, then Rita...

This is their usual thing whther its manu or abi they will not celebrate their bday, holi or anyother festival without eachother...first they will feed each other and share their gifts then only they will think abt others

Manvi closed the eyes of Abhi and dragged him to the garage when abhi opened his eyes he saw a 488 gtb ferrari car...he was telling her that he liked that car when he was browsing ...

Abi: wowww...manuu...he gave a flying kiss and manu tried to cath it... and then abhi started to dance in joy....

Family  members watched it and smiled on seeing them

Raghav: ok now listen abi we will be having a party for u tomorrow night so ask ur friends to join us...and also we have a surprise for u two...ok now all of u go and sleep...

Rishikesh

We can see a boy who is taking push ups he has a well builded body and behind him he saw a girl with tea cup in her hand

girl: goood morning viru...

Virat: goood morning diii....and he kissed her forehead...

girl: Are you not going to your college...kya hua?? r u sick?

Virat : Di...i told  na i want to join ...

Pinky: Pragyaaa come down breakfast is ready and ask virat to comee tooo ok

girl(pragya): haan maa coming...dont worry viru ...i will talk to papa and beeji...ok? now get up and come ok

Virat: ok di..

they got down and saw that someone was talking with their mom ...

Pragya: maaa

that lady turned...

lady: honey bun,,,,,, come here...

pragya: Priya bua...how are you...

P B: am good 

viru: miss u bua ...he went and hugged her from behind...

PB: aww...viruu...am here na... kiddo i too missed u... 

Pinky: she went out of this house only for 2 days and u two are behaving as if she went out and came back after a year...

virat: ma... she is my gf dont ever interfere in our love ok??

pinky: what kind of...

pB: leave it na babhi...

pinky: u should not give this much love to him thats y he is like thiss...

pragya.: maa leave it na... bua will be too hungry and tired ...bua u go and fresh up we will prepare breakfast by then...

PB: ok pragya ji...

Pragya: bua...

PB: just kidding...

madhan and beeji came with a  bag and madhan asked virat to take the bag but viart went from there before he could complete his sentence...

Pragya: papa give it to me...

At 8:30 am

dining table

Eveybody were having their bf and were talking and at times laughing on pinky's siily talks but virat was not listening to their talks and he seemed upset and lost...madhan saw this but he didnt ask him because he know what is cooking up in his son's brain..

pragya: (silently) viru plzz smile papa is watching u...

virat: let him...

PB: what happen love(virat)

virat: nothing... (he tried to smile)

PB: dont lie...tell me

madhan: i will tell u he want to join chandigarh University 

silence prevailed...

PB:(shaking and tears started to form) nahi...(her voice was too low)

beeji: priya...she shaked her... r u ok??

Priya thought for sometime...

PB: yeah maa i am.. virat u really wanna join there

madhan: priyaa... what r u asking

Priya again thought for sometime

PB: bhaiiya leave him na...he wanna join... it happened to me that doesnt mean every body will get the same fate like me...

madhan: priya...

PB: bhai plzzz plzzz allow him...plzzz

madhan: ok for u but somebody should be with him there right???

PB: me and pragya will go...

madhan: what no u dont have to go...

PB: bhai... plzz i wanna go it will be easy for him and i want him to be safe...

madhan: ok priyaa but if something...

PB: bhaiii

Beeji: Priya i dont feel that this is good...

PB: dont worry beeji...I can handle every thing...viru happy...

Virat: yeahh a lot...thank you gf

all had their bf and virat left for college and pragya went to market..

PB in her room and was watching an album...she was in tears...

PB: why??? why did u do this to me...u took away something spcial to me ...why??? i still love u ...and I love u. tooo..i didnt do anything......then she started to cry..

Precap:

abi: wwhat... no we are not going there ...no

Manvi: yeah...we wre not...

Raghav: beta plzzz understand we need to...

manvi : then u can gooo  we will stay here...

Rita: abi mannu ... for me... plzz

Virat: dont u have eyes...r u blind...

Manvi: u have that much guts lemme teach u abt manners

dadhhh...

ahhh

uuu i wont leave u ...

abi: hey ...dont u have manners...oh yeah i know am smart and handsome... but dont know that even homely girls like u will fall for me ...hmmm whats ur name and tell me how much is your pay...

pragya:am not like others left from there.in tears...

somebody punched abi...

abi: heyyy

at last updated tomatoes accepted...and want ur comments...

next update will be romantic ...just a hint

nice cs.abhi's entry with the musical concert was superb.

nice cs.abhi's entry with the musical concert was superb.abhi nia birthday celebration was nice.virat pragya scene was nice.virat priya bonding was cute.is priya related to ram n manvi?is priya looking at ram's photo n saying that he took manvi away from her?pics were surprise.pics made the update grand

Nice character sketch..

Congrats for new story.

Nice concept

So manvi & abhi r bestie

Virat & pragya r siblings

What past behind their families?

Continue soon..