tehreemsajid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Nice start continue soon

malathinia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

nice cs.abhi's entry with the musical concert was superb.abhi nia birthday celebration was nice.virat pragya scene was nice.virat priya bonding was cute.is priya related to ram n manvi?is priya looking at ram's photo n saying that he took manvi away from her?pics were surprise.pics made the update grand

Thank you so much for your reply. ..for your question on priya and manvi you gotta wait...

Yeah more things gonna come so keep reading it

Edited by malathinia - 3 years ago
malathinia thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshiidiv

Nice concept

So manvi & abhi r bestie

Virat & pragya r siblings

What past behind their families?

Continue soon..

Thanks  for the reply and yeah will reveal the past soon...keep reading it..😉..

malathinia thumbnail

Originally posted by: tehreemsajid

Nice start continue soon

Thank you...yeah next part gonna update soon

malathinia thumbnail

Thanks for reading it....keep reading ..

malathinia thumbnail

nice cs.abhi's entry with the musical concert was superb.abhi nia birthday celebration was nice.virat pragya scene was nice.virat priya bonding was cute.is priya related to ram n manvi?is priya looking at ram's photo n saying that he took manvi away from her?pics were surprise.pics made the update grand

Thank you

malathinia thumbnail

Chapter 3

RISHIKESH

Viral finished all the formalities in his old college and was returning to his house with a great smile... y not at least he got what he wants ...soon he will be joining his favourite college...

Suddenly he saw some people in front of his house shouting ....

person1: hey...madhan...we need money today...

Madhan: please don't do like this......I am trying from other sources as well ..soon we will give your money back...trust me

person2: Trust you ...haha...you are telling the same story again and again

Madhan: Please give me one last chance.....

Person 3: How many chances we have given but you are still adamant to not give us our money..I dont know what u will do .....you have got a daughter right... she looks good as well.. y don't you...

On listening this pragya started to cry....

Madhan: what are you saying she is like your daughter but....

Before Madhan could complete his sentence virat started to punch the person3's face ....

Virat: what did you say.... you bloody...

punched again everybody started to push hime from that person but virat is not leaving him

Virat: How dare you to tell such type of words to my di...

He was about to punch but ..

Prgaya: Viratt...leave him.

Virat about to tell something but pragya went near that person and told sorry.

Pragya: Sorry uncle we will give your money back soon.. please forgive us this time..

Then the crowd got dispersed and virat went inside angrily..

Pragya followed him and saw him standing in his room

Pragya: I know you are angry but i have got something for you

Virat: Dii please i dont wanna talk now

Pragya: Virat please try to understand they gave money to papa... so we need to bear whatever they say..

Virat: Di...Y ...but could have scolded me but y u? U know right i can't bear a single word on u

Pragya: Leave it viru...Am perfectly fine now.. so come and have your favourite aaloo paratha...

Virat....come na...

Virat came near pragya and hugged her

Virat: Dii...You are the best person in this world...Hope i woud get a girl like you as my wife..

Pragya: Ohooooo u started to talk about marriage and all.. Ok now go and take rest we need to go to chandigarh tomorrow right... so go now..

Night passed and next day Pragya, Virat and Priya came to hall with their luggages..

Priya: Bhaiya did you gave the money to that Mukesh...If I would have been there I would have killed him...anyway I got a job in chandigarh as a secretary in a company in which my friend is working..

MAdhan: How come u didn't attend any interview?

Priya: Actually she knows the owner of the company well and thats how I got the job.

BV: Am happy for you priya...and take care of Pragya, Virat and yourself

Virat: Obviously she is gf so she will take care of me...

BV: Virat.... ok don't give any tension to priya and pragya if virat does something tell me.. I will teach him a lesson

Pragya: Ji.. Beeji..winking at virat..

Pinky started to cry 

Pinky: Haye...Pragya...Virat...call us every day we will miss you...(she kissed them and then ) OMG pragya u wont be there now who will help me in household works..then she bit her tongue..

Madhan: So you will miss them only because of household works.. atleast do some work now

Pragya: Leave it na papa

After taking blessings priya, Pragya and virat left to chandigarh

UK

Singhania mansion:

All gather in the hall

Ra: Ok listen all I wanted to make an announcement we are all going to chandigarh

Aa: What dad India? but our vaccations are not started yet..

Ri: We are not going on vaccation we gonna settle in India and your dad has moved the head office to chandigarh itself..

M: What ? but y? 

Ra: Manuu we have some issues in maintaining our business from here and also we wanted to expand our head office which we can do in India as we got a big land over there..

M: Then you all can go na we will stay here and do our studies..

Ra: No manu..I cannot leave you guyss...U know we have got some business enemies who might do something bad to you.. thats y

A: But Dad Maanvi is right..we wont be able to come we know how to stay safe and u already have got some bodygaurds for us... 

Ra: See am your dad and I know what is good for you

A, Aa, M: But Dad

Ra: Abhi... we are moving to India, have got tickets for tonight's flight so be ready for your journey to India and thats the end of the conversation..

Night 8 pm

London airport

All are waiting for the flight...suddenly maanvi nudged abhi and aaliya

M- I have a plan to get out of this

A, As- whats that

After the discussion they behaved normally

Suddenly Maanvi stood up and started to shout holding her stomach..

M: AAAAAAA...Ma..Paaaa.....Abhi....AAA

A,Aa- Manu....what happend??

Ri: Wait manu take this water

Maanvi started to pinch Abhi on seeing water

A- Maa she is having too much pain I think...we can give her medicine...

On hearing this she stumped on abhi's foot

A: AAAAA....

Ri- Abhi...what happen to you..?

M: MAaa...Stomach is hurtingbadly....

Ra: Wait will arrange for a doctor and come 

Late he came back with the doctor...

Dr: Everything looks normal but..I need to examine her can you take her to hospital

Ra: Sure Dr

He turned towards one of the bodyguard

Ra: u take our luggages to home (and about to go but he turned again only to see Abhi winking at Maanvi and now he understood whats happening.)

He again called the doctor and told something silently then came back with doctor

Ra: Doctore you were telling something right.. tell us please

Dr: Actually I need to give an injection now else the pain will get worse.. so he took an inject and abt to inject...

M: No nooo ..dr... am perfectly finee....dr....plzz

Ra: But you were telling that u had stomach pain right

[Imagine Viren as Raghav]

M: Papa... now the pain gone am fine now....

Ra: No dr.. plz give her injection she is afraid of injection thats y inject her yeah...

Abhi and aaliya who was watching this couldn't do anything but to laugh on seeing them laugh Maanvi got angry

M: abhi....you people are not saving me and are laughing at mee... hate you...

Ra: Dr..inject now

M: Papaaa.... plzz stop ...I lied to you... I dont have any pain...

Ra: Thanks doctor u can go now...(He turned to M,A, Aa).. If you people are smart am smarter....Ok now enough of the drama and get ready to reach India..

Chandigarh

Kapoor Mansion:

People hustling around and making many arrangements and one person we can see who is busy in guiding or literally shouting at people... because he is want everything to be perfect today... Every year during summer vaccation he used to do this to invite his friend's family who is also like his family... but this time there is something different because this time he gonna see a person after a longtime... he had always been seeing her in photos and videos and today he gonna meet his soul his life and everything his daughter Maanvi.....His thought broke when somebody called him he turned to see them.

Neha: Hey Ram I know your screw got loose but why are you torturing these people

Vikram: Neha U know right Ram is excited to see his daughter...

R: Yeah Vikram Am really excited to see her... I dont whether how she will react on seeing me...

N: Dont worry Ram.. she will change..anyway she gonna stay here right we will change her hatred on you to love..

R: Thanks guysss... between did you speak with Raghav where is he whenn he gonna come...

V: He told me that he wil reach by 7 am I think...

Suddenly they heard the card sound....

Same precap

Ok guysss...have updated atlast... awaiting your comments..

And yeah whose meeting you want first...? please pm me 

Edited by malathinia - 3 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

how can that person tell madhan to use his daughter to make money?good that virat punched him.virat wants a wife like pragya.but manvi will be just opposite to pragya.what a prankster maanvi is.but in the injection scene she got exposed.so funny.perfect pics

malathinia thumbnail

how can that person tell madhan to use his daughter to make money?good that virat punched him.virat wants a wife like pragya.but manvi will be just opposite to pragya.what a prankster maanvi is.but in the injection scene she got exposed.so funny.perfect pics

Thanks for ur comments Jasmine....am glad that you liked it....Yeah Manvi is such a prankster and more scenes gonna come soon...so keep reading it

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Nice 

Manvi ❤️