Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I would like to celebrate by sharing some of my favourite moments and pictures of Mishbir🤗

So there's no better way to start than, the episode and moment that not only marked Mishti and Abir officially become MISHBIR but also marked my entry into the mishbir AT (First interaction with y'all😊)

#mishbir confession❤️❤️

p.s more to come throughout the week😃 abhi toh party shuru hui hai!😉🥳

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally....

Please upload the full segment naa...please please..

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jayu_Bangalore

Finally....

Jayu sbs did not air the episode today..they were live abt Rajasthan politics😭

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

thanks everyone one and all who prepared this 100th AT... its superb and im loving it...

as meera said, i need full course meals and i will take my time to complete it....

this AT is special and i learnt so much from everyone, here we agree to disagree but we always understand each other views...

so..yes lets rock the party... but right now i have to leave...

will reply and enjoy tmrw... till then u guys make it a rocking and shocking one...

lots of love, hugs and kisses...❤️🤗

Ruhi🤗

That shayari was too good. Kya likha hei yaar.👏

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Jayu sbs did not air the episode today..they were live abt Rajasthan politics😭

😭😭

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yaar i think they will upload in their youtube channel

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayu_Bangalore

Finally....

Update hi nahi aaya jayu ...wo Rajasthan politics ki wajah se

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail

Originally posted by: asp99

Many  Many Many congratulations  Mishbirians  for 100 th  AT. It's each  and every  member  right  from Namita  who  has  given  this  place  to each one who  contributed for successful  running  of this  home  so brilliantly.  I as a stalker  used to  enjoy  this  place  right  from  beginning used to laugh  enjoy  frustrated  angry  in short  used  to accompany  you in  your  beautiful  journey. I am  emotionally connected  to all . I used  to enjoy  all updates  all bts  clips picks  every thing  posted here.  Being  in different  part of the  world  how  each  one  used to be a support  system  to the ones  who  never  have  met  personally.  I remember  one of the members  sorry  not remember  the name  but  she used  to stay  in Canada  if I remember  correctly  had  twisted  her ankle  how  these  girls  used  to ask her to take  care shows  the  attachment each  of you  have. Another  member  of this  family  was transferred  from home town  to another girls used to be with her when may be she was alone  away  from  her family . If few days  she won't  come  here  all used  get worried.  Like  this I remember  so many  other  things. When I recently  came  in open  all were  so warm  and cheerful  to welcome  me that was overwhelmed.  It's not  me but many new  members  used to join and  the girls  always  welcome them  with open  arms. I take  this  opportunity  to thank  each  of you  whom I became  close  and to those  I still  not met. My this  post  is entirely  for you guys  the joy the happiness  you people  have  given  me is beyond  words  can express.  My very  being here  was initially  for unique  Jodi  Rhea  and Shah  as Mishti  n Abir  I will  post  for my Lil  thoughts on them  in a while . Love  you  all girls. Thanks  Namita  Pali  Uru Moni Ammu Priya  Geethu  Chandu Meera Jayu  Ruhi Vaishnu  Nandu and to those  whom  I have  missed  interacting And sorry If I missed  anyones name Love  you  all. 

Oh no... Aarti dii,aap hume tabse stalk kar rahi thi..😲😆 baat kyun nahi kiya..

Aur yahan mujhe lag raha tha ki mei sabse badi stalker hoon.😆

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Viji-

Yayyyyy, 100 th AT it is🥳🥳

Am on time to celebrate this! 

This place is and will always be special for me! Just from reading some posts on forum to joining this AT was a changer for me! 🤗Love all the people here, starting from Nami, Pali, Uru, cool, Preeti, Diya, Vaishu, Meen, Varsha, Mridhu, Jayu and all the lovely people had made this even more special 😍😍

I still have so many fresh memories with the discussions we had here, with so many predictions on the tracks and everyone s pov on every episode!❤️

The memories of those late night “ IT” chats❤️, and the memories of welcoming the famous baba and conversations about his young looks🤣 the memories of enjoying the Kofee wala discussion and the memories of Mishbir Confession

This AT has given me so much happiness and I should say it made me like Mish and Abir more! After joining this AT and with all the discussion i did start loving them even more❤️💃🏻🤩

Viji🤗

Oh the famous Koffee and IT' discussions.Those were the days😆

By the way we are still waiting for IT to happen.😆