Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Ruhi - why have you put this as link instead of image? Nice 😊

will put images... wait..im trying first time in imrug.com... it really confusing...

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

aaj ka edit -

I've stayed post-leap for all my edits. I think I should go back some more now 😛 First attempt at layering and merging, so bear with me as I experiment 😊.

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

aaj ka edit -

I've stayed post-leap for all my edits. I think I should go back some more now 😛 First attempt at layering and merging, so bear with me as I experiment 😊.

☺️

drool mode on...

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey! I am late for the celebration but finally reached here.. Congratulations to all for the 💯 th appreciation thread.. 😆 🎉

Happy to see all of the members back! ♥️ Best wishes to all keep smiling n enjoying everyone!! 💃🤓

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

#OneYearOfMishBir'sNachBaliyePerformance ❤️

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good morning everyone.

Congratulations to all the MishBirians for the 100th AT.Yeiiiiiiiiiii finally we hit the century.🥳🤗

Thank you Nami for this beautiful thread.Also thank you everyone for such wonderful write ups. Maine sab padhe nahi hei abhi tak. But i promise i will go through each n every comment of this thread.

It's a great achievement. Aur ishke sath for the very first time i hv a dp.🥳😆I am proud of myself. Finally bade mushkil se jaise taise dp daal diya profile mei. All thanks to Pali. Thanks dear for allowing us to use this pic.

What can i say about this AT. It's one of my fav place to relax. I joined this AT for Shaheer as i am a die hard fan😃 I use other social sites,but i always maintain a low profile everywhere.This is the first social site where i had come up openly and started interacted with others. I like to read other's prospective rather giving my own opinion. But this AT taught me to express myself freely .Haan kabhi kabhi arguments hoti hei,opinion alag hote hei. But the AT members have always maintained their dignities and never crossed their limits. This is the best thing i like about this AT.❤️ I have made some really good friends here. Jinke sath mei kisibhi topic pe baat kar sakti hoon ,unke suggestions le sakti hoon. 

@Piya---You are the one i am more close to. Hum dono ki online se jyada offline chatting hoti hei. All thanks to our families never ending issues.😆

@Uru--You are just like me. Hum dono hi moofatttt..😆waise tujhe yaad hei naa maine first tere sath inteact kiya tha.

@Pali--I love u the most.I never called u Didi,coz i always wanted u to be my friend. jiske sath mei jokes crack karun,argue karun,jhadga bhi karun😃and when time comes i will take ur advice also.

Geethu,Mini,Diyu,Nandu,Meen,Cool,Priya,Aarti Dii,Vaishu,Ammu,Ruhi,Abhi..🤗I love interacting with you all. Also some new members like Daya,Pooja,Vidya Dii,Meera and others,really appreciate all ur efforts guys. Sorry if i missed out anyone's names. I just want to thank u all and i want to see all of you in the 500th MishBir AT .

Okay,I have to stop here. Bahut bore kar liya maine.😆Once again congratulations to all the MishBirians for this big achievement. Have a great day.

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Guys congratulations for our 100th At🤗

Nami and Pali you both did a amazing Job..the 100th At looks so beautiful 

Thanks for making such a beauritufl at❤️

Congratulations - Golden confetti animation (GIF) - Download on ...

to all the lovely People of Our AT🤗

Edited by Agrata23 - 3 years ago
sandhiya_1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow !!! It's a Century 

Best wishes for our 100th AT and Congratulations for the milestone ⭐️

This place is love and warmth personified ❤️ Hugs to each and everyone 🤗

The thread is top notch & outstanding..Terrific work Nami and Pali👍🏼

Priya di,Ruhi,Daya,Chandu --The edits,write ups are superior and astounding 

You guys rock and keep rocking 🥳😎