Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago
yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This is truly heart-warming

They both seem to have such a warm healthy friendship, even after so many years and time apart.

Good for them Definitely brought a smile to my face

P.s i don't know if i'm allowed to say the this...but

I'm glad Ruslaan was casted, at least during these difficult times Shah has someone he shares a close bond with on sets with him (especially with Ritvik's absence now) and Shah living alone; it's lovely to see and know that Shah has such caring people with him.

❤️

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kendrix

hola lovely people...smiley31 smiley27 

i know it has been real long smiley14.....par it s still better late than never right smiley2 

so bear with me for this post which was sleeping for so long in my PM to Namismiley17...nahi nahi kabraiye math smiley1..i will keep it shortsmiley10..

naa aanke dheke hai  chehra 

naa kaanei sunneh hai awaaz

par roz miltheh hum ek dhoosre se

jaise pichle janam ki bandhan ne ki koi agaaz

rishthey jhude hai sabse gehra

bin sune awaaz bin dhekeh chehra

hai SNS bahuth saare

ek se badkar ek kahaniyaan bhare

par hai ek forum aur AT humaara

jahan hum sab hotheh hai ek dhoosre ka sahara

saath haseh hai humne roye bhi hai kahi bhaar

gaaye bhi aur naache bhi hai ki har dhin bane ek tyohaar

khoob kiye hai mazeh bhi aur dil kholke ranting bhi

aur keeche hai humne ek dhoosre ke taang bhi

choteh moteh jagde bhi hueh hai aapasmei

par pyaar jahan hotha hotha wahan takraar bhi.....

Am I right or..... am I right smiley16 smiley2

this AT is nothing less than a second home to me like it is for many of us smiley27..from my days of stalking i have been in awe with one extremely unique quality of this place -- respecting each other's opinion every single time smiley9...even when ek dhoosre ke opinions are at logger heads...this keeps up the positivity here smiley10

and the other thing i was overwhelmed when i broke my silence here was the warm welcome u ppl gave me & all other silent stalkers & newbies smiley10...

i wont be taking names bcoz shru kiya toh agle AT thak likhthi jaaoongi meismiley36..par yeah..

sry if i had hurt any of you anytime smiley1smiley31...and most importantly

thank you for being the way you are smiley9all you lovely people  smiley31....

love you all loads smiley27smiley27

Ab MISHBIR ke bhaari smiley43smiley36

Mishti -- a female lead who proved you do not have to compromise things in fear of hurting loved                        ones as you can always  find a way if you try hard smiley9

-- who proved geeky looks is the new cool smiley16

-- who taught us what unconditional love is smiley28smiley27

-- who taught us to never give up despite the numerous reasons life may throw at yousmiley10

-- who fights tooth & nail for the safety & happiness of her loved ones smiley42

Abir -- a male lead who taught us to hold on to the bare minimum chances of positivity at any dire                    situation smiley10

-- who encouraged tearing up is normal toosmiley9..

-- who knows only to give love in return even when spewed venom at smiley42

-- who is brave enough to question the judgemental soceity smiley17

-- who taught us to enjoy every moment of life without fearing what is in store smiley1

MishBir  --  smiley42smiley27    

well they are just love smiley27..words fall short to describe the array of emotions they evoke with just their screen presence smiley36

they are hell bent on setting new highs for couple goals every day smiley16

the level of understanding they have 2wards each other smiley9

the magnitude of trust they show upon each other smiley42 

the extents they are ready to explore for protecting their loved ones smiley28

i love them more for 2 important reasons  -- their toothy grins which never fails to lift my mood upsmiley42 &  ofcourse for giving me all u awesome pplsmiley10 ...

ps -- was trying to make this post much earlier par the new schedule took a hard toll on me .. i had edited out my long paras to keep my post simple & not to bore u all 😆..also i want to confess that i had plans of going into stalk mode as soon as show starts airing 🙈 ...par could not do so because of all you sweethearts❤️..par my schedules r approching near nml but i vil try my best to b active 😳

Meera 🤗🤗

@Bold 

Beautiful Poem dear! I loved it! Your Hindi is getting better and better... you should write more ⭐️

That's true... hum maze bhi karen, rant bhi karen, taang bhi kheenche, aur pyar bhi karen! That's the beauty of this AT 😃

Your edits are wonderful!! This one is my favorite out of the ones you have posted here:

❤️❤️

PS: sorry for taking so long to check your post and reply 😒 But I just want you to know that I really loved your dil se post! ❤️

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

With this our 100th AT has come to an end!

Please move to the next one...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5170454?pn=2