Sang sang yun chalun tere jaise tera aasmaan,st 14 on pg 98 updt on 11 - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Nice update Di..

Subbu planned to use the baby for money..

Ishita was scared..

Raman assured and motivated her..

Ishra were to see the baby..

Raman couldn't control his happiness..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice updt di 

Totally loved it so much

Subbu is disgusting. Love the way raman tries to protect ishu from everyone. Raman was emotional seeing his baby boy on screen. Ishra baby is fine and growing in ishu womb. Want to know how will ishu react after got to know about baby truth.

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Emotional teaser

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

mamtasingla thumbnail

Amazing update 

Subbu planning to blackmail ishra

Ishra happy seeing baby 

Update soon 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Subbu is disgusting he is thinking that is his baby ishra used him sperm without his constent he decided to take lots of money from them once baby will be born raman went to car ishita was shivering raman assured her everything is fine she said why subbu is there he will harm her baby raman said he will not let anyone hurt her or baby but he made her understand she will have to fight for herself he can't take stand for her always he said Subbu will surely tell her parents they will come to her sure ishita said yes she will fight for herself raman made restraining order against Subbu he can't go near ishita as he was worried for her safety in evening her went to pick her she was looking happy she told him how her staff arranged small party for her after hearing about her pragnancy and they arranged comfertable chair for her raman said thats good he took her home days started passing ishita was getting dependent on raman he was also taking care of her nicely soon ishita completed her first trimester she went for sonography raman did her ultrasound he got emotional seeing his baby in her womb she asked why his eyes are moist he made excuse he asked her to happy her baby is infront of her she asked where she can't see he showed her and made her listen heartbeat of baby he went to his cabin he was sk emotional seeing his baby boy his pov was nice hope his wish will be fulfilled

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cutieruhi

SHOT 6

Raman walked setting his glares while subbu was looking at him all shocked .

Subbu-ishita sach much pregnant hai,but kaise aur kaun hai uske bachche ka baap,kahin main toh nahi .yes,I remember I have preseved my sample in dr bhalla's clinic,iska matlab ishita ne mere permission ke bina mera sample use kiya hai ,wow ab maza aayega.aane do iss bachche ko duniya mein,phir case karke apna bachcha cheen lunga aur agar woh bachcha nahi dena chahegi toh out of court settlement ke naam par usse bahut saare paise lunga.aur itna hi nahi iss doctor par bhi case karunga ,mera sample bina meri permission ke use karne ke liye,aur phir out of court settlement karke isse bhi paise kamaunga.waah,ek bachcha mujhe kitna ameer kar dega.wah subbu,yeh bachcha toh teri lottery ka ticket hai .he thought and went happily.

Raman went to his car and saw ishita sitting inside sweating badly.

Raman-hey ishita,what happened??

Ishita-woh kya keh raha tha,woh kyun aaya hai wapas.usse kya chahiye ab mujhse,woh mere bachche ko harm toh nahi karega,she said all worried when Raman said-relax Ishita,just relax.itna stress mat lo.its not good for u,bilkul bhi achcha nahi hai itna stress.he said cupping her face trying to ease her when she went close to him and rested her head on his chest.

Ishita-main bahut darr gayi thi,usse yahan dekh kar.woh kyun aaya hai wapas.she said in trembling voice.

Raman-relax ishita,just relax.tumhe pareshan hone ki jarurat nahi,main usse yaa kisi aur ko tumhe kabhi hurt nahi karne dunga.

Ishita broke the hug and look at him.he caressed her cheek and said-sach,kisi ko tumhe hurt karne nahi dunga.

Ishita-aap kyun itne achche hai,raman.aur har koi aapki tarah kyun nahi hota.kaash subbu aapki tarah hota,toh shayad meri zindagi itni complicated nahi hoti.

Raman-i don't know,koi achcha kyun nahi hota,but itna jaanta hoon,ki tum bahut precious ho mere liye and I don't wanna loose u.issliye kisi ko tumhe hurt nahi karne dunga,but ek baat tum bhi yaad rakho.har kisi se main tumhe protect nahi kar paaunga.kuch logon se tumhe hi deal karna hoga.

Ishita look at him and said-matlab??

Raman-subbu ko pata chal gaya hai toh tumhare parent ko bhi pata chal jayega .phir woh bhi aaye shayad tumhe question karne,tumhe hurt kare.toh unko tumhe hi jawaab dena hoga.i can't answer them.

Ishita-sahi keh rahen hai aap,mujhe apni ladayi khud hi ladni padegi.u can support me but ultimately I have to fight.agar yeh bachcha iss duniya mein laane ka faisla mera tha toh usse protect bhi mujhe hi karna padega.

Raman-haan ishita,u have to became a warrior to save urself and ur baby from everyone.toh jhansi ki rani banne ke liye taiyaar ho jao.

Ishita-u r right,kamzor padne se faayda nahi,I have to become strong for my baby.thank u Raman,for giving me this courage,I owe this to u .

Raman-anytime,aur iss tarah darna nahi hai.u r making ur baby weak,u have to make him or her strong,samjhi tum.

Ishita smiled and said-ji,samajh gayi.

Raman-good,then let's go .we r getting late.

Ishita-and I don't wanna be late because of him.she said and he start driving.

Soon he drop her in her office and himself went to his clinic.

Though he has made ishita understand but was himself worried for her security.so after thinking for long,he called his lawyer friend and told him to make a restraining order against subbu restricting him to go near ishita.his friend assured him that it will be available till evening making him finally relaxed.

The rest of the day passed normally and Raman went to pick ishita in the evening.

He was waiting for her when she walked out.she was looking extra happy today and was smiling continuously.

She walked to him and Raman asked-kya hua??

Ishita-duniya mein har koi bura nahi hota,kuch log achche bhi hote hai.she said settling in the car.

Raman-kaun??

Ishita-my staff,they got to know about my pregnancy and today they have arranged a small party for congratulating me .and not only this,they arranged a comfortable recliner in my cabin,bahut achcha lagaa mujhe.all really helped me alot.

Raman-very good,achcha hua tum khush ho .this is for u.he said forwarding an envelope to her.

Ishita-yeh kya hai??

Raman-open and see,he said starting to drive.

She open the envelope and read the content,and then look at him in disbelief.

Raman look at her and said-kya??

Ishita-restraining order,really Raman.

Raman-i was worried,for u and the baby.

Ishita closed her eyes in disbelief and said-dont know what to say,itna khayal kaise rakh sakte hai aap mera,Raman .

Raman-hey,it's not a big deal .

Ishita-ofcourse it is,it is a big deal Raman,bahut badi baat hai yeh and I can only say thank u for this .aap sach much bahut achche hai aur main bahut lucky ki aap mile mujhe .she said taking his hand in her .

Raman-now u r exaggerating the thing,itna bhi bada kuch nahi kiya hai maine,let's go home and take rest.u must be tired.

Ishita-yes,let's go home.she said closing her eyes and he drive towards their houses .

Slowly time started passing,ishita was very much comfortable with Raman and Raman was also taking care of her fully.

Ishita's first trimester got over and today she reached his clinic to get her first sonography.

Raman welcomed her and took her for ultrasound.he started the procedure and soon he could see the baby.

Raman looked at the screen and his eyes got moist seeing the scene infront of his eyes.his child ,growing in ishita's womb ,with all flesh and blood.he couldn't be happier then this and wiped tears from core of his eyes when Ishita asked-r u ok,Raman??

Raman look at her and nodded in yes.

Ishita-aapki aankhen nam kyun hai??

Raman-i think kuch aankhon mein chala gaya hai,don't worry,I am fine.u enjoy the moment ,ur baby infront of ur eyes.he said smiling.

Ishita-kahan hai,mujhe toh samajh mein hi nahi aa raha.kaise aap doctors ko pata chal jaata hai.she said cutely making him smile.

He went to the screen and said showing her a little dot-this,this is ur baby.73 grams ka,chotu baby.he said trying to be normal but happiness was clear from his voice.

Ishita-oh my baby,she or he is just so small .how r u ,bachcha.she asked and he said-ur baby is fine,uska dil ban chuka hai aur bahut zoron se dhadak raha hai,wanna hear??

Ishita nodded in yes and he make her hear the heartbeat.she smiled fully while Raman went out excusing himself not able to bear the happiness.

He went to his cabin and closed the door.then sat on his chair and finally exclaimed-my baby,my baby boy is growing very fast and I couldn't be happier.come soon bachcha,papa is waiting for u.he said happily and smiled fully while his eyes were moist.the happiness for which he was waiting since long,finally he was about to get it.

Raman-very soon my boy will be in my arms,main usse apne seene se lagaa kar bahut pyaar karunga ,but kya ishita mujhe usse pyaae karne degi.ofcourse degi,main itni help karta hoon uski.itna support karta hoon usse,woh mujhe apna baby nahi degi kya,ofcourse degi and then I will love him to my heart content.usse aur Ishita ko hamesha apne paas rakhunga.we see him growing infront of my eyes.kitna khush ho jaaunga main apne bachche ko dekh kar.thank u matarani for showing me this day,bas ab itni meherbaani kijiyega ki mujhse meri khushi koi naa cheene.ishita aur apne bachche ko pyaar karne ka haq koi naa cheene.he prayed to the almighty and walked back to the sonography room after composing himself .

That's all for now,enjoy.

excellent

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Teaser

Ishita picked the call and said-haan Raman.

Raman-tum kahan ho??

Ishita-matlab,office mein hoon.aur kahan rahungi.

Raman-main reception par wait kar raha hoon,aaogi??

Ishita got up from her seat and asked-aap mere office aaye hai,but kyun??

Raman-aao toh batata hoon.he said and she walked out happily.

She reached the reception and smiled fully seeing him.

Raman walked to her and asked-kaisi ho??

Ishita-achchi hoon,aap yahan achanak??

Raman-haan ,actually tumhari medicine khatam ho gayi thi,wahin dene aaya hoon.

Ishita-aap utni dur se mujhe sirf medicine dene aaya hai,she asked shockingly.

Raman-nahi,actually I came here for my personal work,toh socha tumhe medicine bhi de doon.he said forwarding the medicines.

Ishita-thank u so much ,Raman.

Raman-aur,how's your little champ??

Ishita-very good.

Raman-ok bye,take care.he said and went out while ishita was just looking at him smiling.

Her friend came to her and said-ur husband loves u so much.lucky girl.

Ishita look at her and said-husband??nahi he is my doctor.

Mihika-doctor,r u sure??sirf doctor hi hai.

Ishita-ofcourse, kyun??aisa kyun pucha??

Mihika-isnt it obvious,the way he look at u and the way u smiled seeing him,u both seemed more like a couple then just doctor and pateint.

Ishita-kuch bhi,mihika.

Mihika-nahi sachchi,the way he was looking at u,my husband look at me the same way.so think again,kya tum log sirf doctor-patient ho ,yaa phir kuch aur bhi.she said and walked away making Ishita confused.

That's all.

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Interesting tzr 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz update soon 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Teasing teaser di

Lets see what happens next