Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

omg shocking that madhu is engaged to mukund but had a one night stand with rk whom she hates. how did this happen? mukund is trying to pacify rk. how will he react once he comes to know the truth?rk fainting was shocking.did anyone spike their drinks?

Thanks for reading sister.

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

finally Rk came out of coma,

both RM at fault ,as an father Malik's anger is understandable towards Rk but Rk came to meet Madhu even after getting injured also he came to meet Madhu n the first thing he got out from coma is he went to their house to meet her,he wants to make everything correct still Malik not understanding it,

all said to Rk Madhu is married but its not the truth,

Madhu gave birth to the twins on the other side Rk started hating Madhu ,he is taking over his father business

Madhu is coming back to Mumbai for the job

thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harini06

Awesome update

finally Rk came out of coma,

both RM at fault ,as an father Malik's anger is understandable towards Rk but Rk came to meet Madhu even after getting injured also he came to meet Madhu n the first thing he got out from coma is he went to their house to meet her,he wants to make everything correct still Malik not understanding it,

all said to Rk Madhu is married but its not the truth,

Madhu gave birth to the twins on the other side Rk started hating Madhu ,he is taking over his father business

Madhu is coming back to Mumbai for the job

thanks for the update

Thanks for reading,give some ideas for the name of kids.

janani04 thumbnail

Part -3

Madhu waits in the airport with her mother ,her kids and Roma.She feels little uneasy on thinking about going back to Mumbai for job once again.she suddenly thinks about going to Mumbai for studies from Pune alone ,she feels tensed on remembering the past,

"Hey Madhu,what is the problem ma?get into the flight ".

Madhu says nothing and they get into the flight , Padmini sits along with the kids and Roma ,Madhu sits with alone near a window seat,she sees a young couple romancing in the flight and closes her eyes thinking about her past.

"I dont want to go to Mumbai,I will study here itself in Delhi,I wont go".

RK gets into the flight and thinks about one of the flight incident with a smile .he sees some college students enjoying together ,laughing and teasing one another with a smile .he thinks about his college days,the name which he thinks that he has forgotten in these days begin to resurface in his heart,MADHUBALA.

9  years back in Delhi Airport,

"Why are crying like a little kid,you are going to Mumbai not to any unknown place ,or other country,come on come on smile,why are you so sad ,you studied very well in your school,got best mark and now going to one of the best collage in Mumbai ,so be confident,your mom and me will come soon to meet you "

Convinces Malik on seeing his little daughter feeling very afraid to go to Mumbai alone in flight because it is her first flight experience in 18 years .he pats her head with love and affection .

"Excuse me uncle,please excuse me for overhearing your conversation ,I was curious to hear my college name,I  am also traveling  to Mumbai only ,so you ask your daughter to come with me,I will help her to find a good place to stay,and help her to reach the college,this is my Identity card,you can call Anyone whom you knows and asks them about me,I am the student association chairman,sorry for not introducing myself before,I am Rishab Kundra,my mom is also working there as guest lecturer,her name is Radha Kundra".

Madhu and Shamsher Malik stare at the young man who volunteers to help them ,he is approximately 5'10 ,wearing a blue faded jeans paired with a Grey T-shirt with a small luggage bag in his hand ,he shows his College Id card to Malik and turns towards the silent Madhu who is peering at the ID card and searching about him in college website  and gave her a wink.😉😉

"I don't have any words to explain my gratitude towards you for helping my daughter,she haven't traveled before in flight and very much afraid of height from childhood,we have enrolled her in the Mumbai college without consulting her ,she quite shy around people and a introvert ,so we thought that she will become quite open when there is a chance of meeting new peoples,"

RK sees the girl who is trying to still searching details about him through college website ,his first impression of her is,"cute,innocent ",he sees the girl standing with a big specs in her eyes with curled beautiful hair kept under a high ponytail dressed in a Red checked shirt and black knee length skirt .

"See this boy looks like a good one,don't irritate him with your fears for height by asking so stupid questions,try to be good girl,don't cry ,don't "murmurs Padmini and leaves after requesting RK to take care of her daughter.

"Hey you,come take your luggage  and follow me,what did you find my staring at me,come here ,come ,take even my small bag,come come"

He keeps his bag in her hand and signs her to follow him ,Madhu stares at him with anger and  follows him without any other way.she sees the flight nearby and feels suddenly so much panicked.RK hold her hand and pulls her towards the flight with him,

"Hey you are really very courageous to travel with unknown person like me,what will you do if I do something with you ....."

Madhu sees him with her big eyes and tries to reply but he continues after signing the airhostress to come ,

"Madhu.....Bala .....Madhubala,,what if the flight gets into the water and what if we die"

Asks him after eating the sandwich which the air hostress Gave to him making Madhu choke the  coffee which she has  tasting with happiness.

"No......no nothing will happen like that ,you don't blabber and stuff the food into your mouth ".

RK laughs seeing her action,she begin to feel restless due to tension and begin to peep through the window,

"Don't stare out,what if you fall from the flight".

Madhu feels irritated by him and tries to drink the coffee when suddenly the flight jerks, some thought comes to her mind

"Rishab Sir,what if the plane  gets hijacked by any terrorist,Do you know how to fight with them,what will happen if the pilot gets some heart attack or ..... "

RK suddenly begin to think about the possibility with little fear,he turns to talk to the other 
Passenger but stops on seeing the old man getting more panicked than him.He turns towards Madhu and finds her laughing at him.he angrily turns and closes his eyes.

Next morning,both of them reaches Mumbai,RK takes Madhu along with him to his house,he finds her seeing the crowded streets with a smile,

"Have you ever came before to this Mumbai,what will you do if I took you to some wrong address and do ........"

He laughs on seeing her getting totally panicked by his question,

"What did you find by googling the college website,did you find anything interesting about me...........do you read the news that I am a vampire who sucks the blood of new freshers,why are you staring at me like this,I helped you so much and answered even your stupid frightening question,won't you give me just some blood,only a very little,very very little,it won't pain,have you seen Twillight Movies,it is only like that,you want to see my fangs,hey .........why are you crying ,I was just joking ,don't ........don't cry "

He scold himself for playing with her by joking,he offeres her some tissues from his bag.he gets down and takes her luggages,

"Don't stand like a statute here,this is my house,you can come in,this is my house ,come in,Mommy come here I have brought a gift for you "

Madhu stands in the hall seeing the books kept in the showcase with curiosity,she begin to try to read the name of books when Radha comes out wearing her specs from outside with some files and books.

"Hello ,good morning dear,what is your name ?are you Rishab's classmate,but I haven't seen you before,you look little younger than him like you are only 17 to 18  years old ,do you love to read books,you can read all books ",

RK walks out nd finds his mother already talking with Madhu,

"Mom,she is Madhubala from Delhi,she traveled with me in flight and going to join my college for B.Com .I promised her dad that I will help her reach Delhi and now Madhubala,meet my mother Radha Kundra,she is running my dad's business after his demise and takes financial classes as guest lecturer in our college"

Radha feels good and warm on seeing Madhu very much interested in her book collection ,she gets surprised to find the 18 year old young girl being well versed in 5 regional languages of India and French,she is very familiar with many famous story books .

RK takes Madhu along with him to the college and parks his car in the front of the college,he walks in with her bags and walks towards a group of young boys and girls laughing .Madhu stands alone without going with him,she tries to read the notes about the plants in the college,

"Hey Madhubala,come with me,what are you going to do just by staring here,come with me ,I will give intro to my friends,I haven't said to you,I am going to join MBA this year,come "

Madhu stands awkwardly in between those seniors,she feels them being too talkative.she tries to walk away from them when someone hold her hand,

"Hey ,why are you very silent,are you Madhubala,I am Riya Mathur,I love to meet anyone who is associated with Rishab,don't tell anyone about this,I have a crush on him from school days,I am studying third  year BBA,if you want any help ,you can contact me for all the type of help ,I am pleased to help you ,why are you not replying to me,don't feel shy,we are all your friends isn't it guys".

Madhu smiles when everyone begin to introduce themselves to her,

"Hi I am Sultan Kundra,I am ...... I am doing  my first year MBA in Industrial Management,  you also seems to like Plants ,even i like plants,mother is working as a doctor in a leading hospital "

"Hello young girl,this is Shikander  doing second year MBA in hotel management due to my dad's completion,I actually love taking photos,one day I going to run away from this stupid business world,you actually  have a photogenic face"

"Hi this is Pranav Battacharya doing second year Bcom,I can help you with notes"

"Hi I am Sweety Gupta and this is my twin Pinky Gupta,we reside in hostel,we have joined for Bcom,this is my cousin Manasvini,she is RK sir 's classmate "

Madhu introduces herself with them and chats for a while with them,she feels both Manasvini and Riya have some thoughts about RK by seeing their stares at each other and towards RK.Madhu goes to settle in hostel along with Pinky,she likes Pinky being a very kind and calm girl.they become friends quickly .Madhu enjoys her days in college because of both Pinky and Rishab.In the starting of second year,Madhu walks from the hostel after keeping her luggages in the room,she gets surprised to see RK standing near the entrance of her classroom with his special smile,

"Hey Madhu,How are you doing,how was your trip to Delhi,do you asked the same questions to your next seat passenger,don't stare at me ,just joke .....now tell me that are you free today ?,do you want to come to my house for dinner,My mom is loving to see you ,if you are willing ,I will pick you later",

Madhu nod yes on seeing RK asking her to join him for dinner once again in this week ,She  goes into the class and finds some of her classmates staring at her with anger and jealously,she smiles seeing them and sits in her seat,she finds Pinky busy reading some lesson and taking notes  in the class and turns to ask to Sweety about the matter when the professor enters the room with book

"Let us start our lesson,I know most of you people just came from home and don't feel like listening to the classes ,even I don't want to start my classes in first day itself but I don't have any other chance ,I need to teach ,please concentrate kids".

Madhu begin to concentrate on the lesson,she sees Pinky still busy writing something and decides not to disturb me.RK takes Madhu along with him to his house,

"Good Evening Madam,I am very much pleased to see you today after the leave "

Radha hugs Madhu and takes her in,she serves dinner both to her son and Madhu,she begin to ask about RK's exam and Madhu's exam.they chatted for sometimes,

"Madhu,I always want to talk to you ,we ......we will meet sometimes later and ......and talk about this matter,I  am quite busy due to the upcoming art programme,I am also going to Goa to attend a  seminar about Finance,take care "

He goes after dropping her in the hostel,Pinky sees Madhu coming with a smile,

After two months,Madhu sits in the class listening to the class , 

when the peon walks in with a circular,

"OK kids,.....we have received the circular for our college culturals,you guys can go and get enrolled,all the process are taken care by our college student council ,so you can go now ".

All of them reaches the auditorium and sees RK and his friends sit do the work ,they make the enrollment process easy when RK signs Madhu to join him in helping him,she begin to assist him .she remembers him asking her about talking one day,she try to talk with him but he goes doing this work and that.

"Hey Madhu,do you want to dance with me in the cultural programme,are you willing ?"

Madhu nod yes and they begin to practice together for the programme,Madhu feels some difference in RK's action towards her but couldn't pin point the matter.

In the day of the function,

Madhu comes out dressed in her dance costume and finds the room being locked from outside ,she feels tensed,

"Someone help me,I am struck her ,please come please "

She sees RK also struck in the room along with her, They try to come out when Madhu loses her balance and falls on RK.he helps her to get up.At last someone helped them by opening the room.

"Don't worry,we will get another good stage,tomorrow I have a surprise for you ,I will be waiting for you in college,you will be surprised by the matter "

Next morning,Madhu enters the college and finds all the people staring at her with hatred and gossip among themselves,she finds Manasvini staring at her with anger,she goes to find RK and her morphed intimate pictures taken in the dressing room in the notice board and words RK loves Madhubala everywhere in the wall of the college.she feels sad and shouts ,

"It is not real,it is not real "

Manasvini shouts at her not to talk,

"You are telling it is not real ,but the principal has suspended Rishab"

"Where is Him?"
Asks her on seeing Sultan and Pranav trying to pacify her by talking something,she rushes to find him sitting alone near the principal room,

"Hey don't worry,just getting suspended not something bad"

Madhu hold his hand ,

"Don't blabber,tell them that it is not true ,tell them that we don't love,I will tell now ,why are you accepting this stupid suspension ".

RK denies her and stops her not to talk anymore,she sees him with confusion,

"Madhu......Madhu I don't want to lie,I always loved you ,how could I deny it ,the photos are morphed but RK loves Madhubala is truth .....,you never felt anything for me "

She slaps him angrily,

"What kind of joke is this Rishab,so you took those photos to convince me ,is this your stupid surprise,I don't like it ,tell them that it is not true  ".

RK leaves from there pushing her,and walks into the principal's room,Madhu follows him and hears him telling

"yes,Iove her and it is our personal moment ,I don't care for your punishment ,RK loves Madhubala,we took the photo,she don't know anything I did this  ,yeah we were in our personal space .....",

Madhu slaps him several times and rushes out crying .

At the end,RK got suspended and got permission to write just the exam  due to the matter and Madhu 's life goes fine but without RK,she feel into depression ,then she didn't met him until the end of third year,all are busy in packing and farewell .

Madhu and Sweety begin to search for Pinky before going to the auditorium for final speech by pricipal ,They finally finds her sitting alone in the canteen lost in thought  ,

"Hey what is the problem ,Pinky,why are you sitting here alone,we searched for you everywhere ,what is the problems?Pinky ,let us go to the auditorium,come  ".

Pinky begin to cry and apologize to Madhu,

"RK sir didn't took those photos,I took it on seeing you close with him just for fun,I don't know how this matter got bigger,how there were some intimate photos  suddenly,I know he loves you ,I planned to give it as portrait after you accept His official proposal".

Madhu stares at her and runs from there with tears,she stops a auto and asks the driver to drive to RK's address .she knock the door several times without Patience and finds RK opening the door,he sees her crying ,he stops himself from caressing her face,

"Why are here in this hour,what ?"

Madhu tells the matter about Pinky and asks for his apology but RK shuts the door on her face.Madhu feels bad due to the matter and walks out alone in the dark when someone stops her with a smile,

"Hey Madhu,how are you,you are looking beautiful in this Saree,you came to see Rishab,I heard from Shikky that there is some misunderstanding between you guys,did he invite you for the textile unit inauguration?"

Asks Riya on seeing Madhu coming out of RK's house,

"No he is still quite angry,could you help me to secure a job in firm,I will apologize to him clearly "

Riys agree with her to get her a job in RK's unit.

Part 3 will be continued tomorrow ,I stopped due to poor net connection and hand pain.

(Guys tell me name of the kids,and silent readers,give some comments )

Edited by janani04 - 3 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

so rk cant even understand whether his intimacy with madhu was real or a dream.shocking that rk was wounded n got into coma. who wounded rk? shocking that he had decided to marry riya.mayb to move away from madhu.shocking that madhu got married n so she decided not to marry mukund.but I am confused.she said she never loved rk. but to rk she said she loves him but they can't be together.why?

click the pic.click copy.then paste the pic here 

jasminerahul thumbnail

never thought that mukund was willing to accept madhu with the kids though he prefers abortion for her well being.I liked madhu saying that she did a mistake so she wants to take the responsibility n after what happened she cannot marry him as he deserves someone better.happy that rk recovered.but why he doesn't want to marry riya now? sad that he thinks that madhu is married.what's that call about?

janani04 thumbnail

Next morning,RK stands dressed in a brown formal pant and white shirt ,he welcomes all the guests whom he had invited for the inauguration of his textile unit with a broad smile,his friends Pranav and Sultan walks in together with a smile and hugs RK,

"Hmm mm you have become a entrepreneur,you silly fellow,now you are going to work hard and develop your company,whom are we gonna hangout with?"

Asks Sultan with a bright smile,RK laughs heading his joke and his smile vanishes on seeing Riya coming along with Madhu.He sees Madhu feeling a bit awkward convincing Riya not to compel her but at last they enter after arguing for a moment,RK sees Madhu dressed in a floral pink salwar matched with her white leggings,he remembers buying the dress from trends .his heart races on seeing her coming to his inauguration,he feels happy and angry on seeing her coming,

"Hey is that Madhu,did you guys .....is everything OK between you ,it's nice to see her after such a long time ,isn't it ?"

Asks Shikky who was sipping the welcome drink from the tray.he walks happily and tries to  hug both the girls together but they evade him with a smile,he begin to talk nonstop  with happiness on seeing them after a long while,

"Riya Darling,you are looking very sexy nowadays,why are staring at me,and Madhu..Bala,looking as gorgeous as ever,you are not  aging isn't it ,you look like the same 17 year old girl but your specs are missing, "

RK walks towards them pushing Shikky aside,he stands near Riya but begin to notice Madhu,Riya hit him jovially,

"Hey guys why are you standing like stranger,talk among yourself,Rishab ,you shouldn't scold Madhu.I only compelled her to come with me,you have to fulfill my wish ,you need to appoint Madhu in your office,will you ?"

RK sees Madhu without turning his eyes,His mind begin to race on hearing from Riya that Madhu wishes to work in his company .he asks ,

"Are you sure about working in my company,I heard from one of your friend that you are going to join MBA in our college  but now why are you ,Mm mm .....Hey Riya,I just a need a moment to talk with her alone,hope you don't mind."

He pulls her towards a corner and repeat his question once more,Madhu see him with guilt ,

"I am sorry,I misunderstood you ,I need to apologize so I "

RK stops her from talking,

"Don't regret it later,I can't give you bigger salary packages,you are doing this unnecessarily,You need to think before doing this,it is .....are you sure about your decision .think wisely .Madhu...

we can't do something just for the sake of rectifying some mistakes,you are over qualified for this job,you study why are quitting you studies now ,is it because of your financial situation,I heard from your friends that uncle is shifting to Mumbai due to some business problem , I don't.......want you to suffer like this,I always care for you"

He think to talk the above words with love towards her but on hearing about her sorry ,he got totally angry ,

"Are you a fool,do you think I will forgive you for this mistake ,I will never forgive you ,don't try to act smart ,I have said my thoughts ,if you insist to join the company ,then welcome to Hell Madhubala,welcome "

He walks from there leaving Madhu stunned by his angry words,she follows him hiding her sullen expression with a fake bright smile ,she thanks Riya and sits along with Pranav and Sultan.all the three remains silent without knowing what to talk,Sultan breaks the silent ,

"You ...do you want any juice,you drink mango flavour,it is tasty,even Pranav tasted it "

Sultan offers her the juice when RK stares at her from distance,he feels like slapping Sultan but controls his emotion by crushing the paper cup.

"Hey RK,why are you standing here alone,it is your company ,you need to be a center figure,Rishab I just need to talk to you ...it  "

Says Riya with a smile,she thinks to talk to him about something when RK walks from there leaving her confused,

"Don't worry mom,I am really fine and you don't worry,there is no problem, "

RK stands behind Madhu and hears her pacifying her mother about something.

In less than a month,the business begin to flourish under the leadership of RK and he enjoys his days ,he sits in his cabin and finds Madhu talking with someone over the phone ,he sees her approaching the cabin with the accounts reports.

"If you want to work here,switch off your damn phone and concentrate on work,my company is not a place for peoples to enjoy themselves without working ,don't stare at me ,I asked YOU to switch off your phone now ".

She shutters on hearing him shouting at her ,

"I ......I am so ...so sorry ,my mom called so only,I will switch it off now itself,sorry sorry RK"

RK smirks,

"You are not qualified to call me by my name,call me SIR,not RK,I am not your friend from past,don't call me Rishab or RK again ,call me SIR,now go and begin to go through the invoices ,go "

RK sees her going with a painful expression,he sees her crying through the window,he feels like running and hugging her ,consoling her but stops thinking about her accusing him and shouting at him in college before a year .he drinks water from the purifiers and sees her talking with one of the employee about something interesting 

Few months later ,

"He is always busy,when you are free ask him about  me,Sometimes I feel like  RK hates me and doesn't want to even talk with nowadays,hey Madhu do you know why he is behaving weird,is there any other girl in his life ,do you know anything about the matter ?"

Asks Riya holding Madhu's hand after RK refuses to go out to a movie with her,Madhu try to smile without knowing how to explain things to Riya,she assures Riya and goes to RK's cabin to talk to him,

"If you hate me,why are you hurting Riya,just because she is friendly with me,....you are a sadist you are "

She tries to go when RK gets up angrily and pins her to wall with force .He stares at her silently for a moment before replying to her,

"You are thinking too high of yourself ,too high,you are nothing to me ,no one ,no one ,get out of my cabin and never come in without knocking,you haven't leaent the basic manners ,GET Lost"

Madhu feels like someone has stabbed her in get heart and runs from there to the bathroom.she shuts the door and begin to cry thinking about his harsh words .she doesn't know how long she cried and at last comes out and begin to wash her face with cold water ,she sees her red puffed eyes and again wash her face before coming out of the washroom.RK stands seeing her coming out and resumes her work.he hears a knock at the door and goes to sit in his chair before giving permission to get in.

"Hey Rishab,how are you ?why are you seeing me with shock?"
Asks Manasvini standing with a flower bouquet of red roses,RK sits with her in the room and asks the peon to bring two cups of coffee for them,They gear door knock,

"Sorry sir for disturbing you ,you need to go through this balance sheet so that we can....file it "

Manasvini stares at RK and Madhu for a moment and turns to RK,
"Why is she here,I thought you guys are not anymore friends after the incident ,why is she working in your company?,did you forgot how she refused your proposal and accused you ,hey Madhu why are you working in Rishab company,you don't heard the word guilt in your life ,shame less"

"Madhu,you please talk this over to our sales manager and do the filing,no problem "
Says RK,he waits till Madhu's departure and turns towards Mansvini with anger,

"Manasvini this is MY company,she is MY staff,I don't want anyone to talk about past  Here,it is just a misunderstanding and shout at my staff ,I think you understand the matter,if not try to understand,you are something ".

She sees RK with shock,

"You really love her ,aren't you,RK I .......I .....I am sorry ,I need to go from here ,I will apologize to her in the way,I don't know that you guys like each other,sorry "

"Not needed,you .....you go from here " says RK 

Few days later, Madhu sees RK busy searching something in phone and wait outside with files,he sees her and signs her to come,

"Madhu,do you know any good place for candle night dinner,I am going there with one of my girlfriend,I need it with lodging facility because .....you know the answer right , ,"

Madhu walks out without giving him suggestion ,she feels awkward thinking about RK being with a women. 
It is becoming routine nowadays for RK to hang out with many girls and going out for dinner,buying bouquets.

In a shorter time,the company was celebrating their second year celebration happily together,Madhu comes for the party dressed in a half white Saree with matching accessories,she goes through the preparation arrangements when someone stops her from moving by holding her hand,

"What is this Riya,what is your problem,?"

Asks Madhu on seeing Riya hugging her tightly 

"No problem,you are looking like an angel in this costume,hey Rishab come here and tell how Madhu is looking in this dress......."

Madhu feels her heart races on seeing the approaching figure of RK,

"You are looking good"

He goes to see the matter of preparation with out talking further,Madhu turns to leave and dashes with Radha who is coming in .Madhu feels guilty to face her when RK comes rushing,

"I am angry with you ,how could you do this "

Radha tells to Madhu when he interrupts them,

"Madhu,mom is talking about you not visiting her and .....mom go there,I have something to talk to her ,you don't blabber anything,I dont want my mom to know that I got suspended because of some foolish girl,go and do the arrangement "

Madhu sits in her house and cries thinking about RK's hatred and she sees her mother coming ,she tells the matter and hugs her mother crying,

"Everything will be alright,he is angry because you misunderstood him,don't think something and lose your sleep,sleep well ,Madhu do you love RK?"

Madhu sees her mother blankly,She thinks for a minute,

"I .....no I don't love him"

Padmini walks out after talking with her for sometimes,

"Then are you willing to marry mukund,your father's colleague's son,he is a nice man ",Madhu asks for sometimes to think ,

"Am I loving him,no I ....no "

Madhu comes to office and finds RK's room locked,she tries to knock when a young lady comes out from his room and RK following her with bare chest all the office workers gossip about the matter,

"I trust you RK,it is just a mistake,I completely trust you ,you don't worry ...."

She tries to pacify him ,he feels Like she is teasing him,

"What is your problem,go from here "

He shouts at Madhu who there  seeing them and goes from there,

"Ma,I am willing to marry Mukund".

RK angrily hits the wall and calls his mother,

"I am ready to get engaged ,you find any girl ,no problem yeah"

Madhu gives him the invitation and invites him to her engagement happily,he sees the invitation and opens it to read when one if the employee asks Madhu to give party to celebrate,

"Will you come Rishab,one last time ,I will quit my job like your wish after thus,one day just for this day,let's us pretend that we were friends,please ".

RK feels Like shouting ,

"You were never just my friend,I loved  you so much ,I am still loving you ",

He nod yes Hiding his pain,

"For new beginnings,"

"For Madhu"s engagement "

everyone begin to sip the juices and alcohol as per their preference,RK sees Madhu with confusion,

They all compelled me to give alcohol party "

RK hears Madhu talking sweetly with Mukund and gulps glass and glass of alcohol with tears,she bide all farewell and comes in to find him drinking 

Madhu tries to stop him,

"you want me to friend with you ,right just drink one glass then you will feel my .....(pain,he tells in mind ),

Madhu sips the alcohol.

"Hey why are you drinking,"

RK takes the inebriated Madhu to the room,you take rest there,

"RK,will you forgive me"

Madhu pulls his hand not leaving him to go,

"I am sorry for hurting you,I know you treat me good,you are good friend,"

RK feels tensed on feeling her touch,

"Friendship,you are not my friend,I was always planning to propose to you .....always Madhu.I loved you ,I loved the real you,I loved the girl who is afraid of height,the girl with the specs,the girl who stepped on my shoe when practicing dance,i loved you with all your clumsiness, you are not my friend damn,whenever I see you talking with any of our friend,I feel like killing them,I loved you Madhu,"

He sits in the bed and begin to cry,

Madhu stares at him wide eyed,

"You are telling me that you loved me all these years,I mean to say that when I feel sad without seeing you,when I feel like killing that Mansivini if she talks with you,red rose bouquet my foot,candle light dinner,bullshit Rishab bullshit,I don't know anything about love or anything but I wanted you to always be with me ,If it is love then I ,Madhubala Malik love you but RK you have hurted me so many times,how could you hurt your love ,I don't understand your stupid love  "

RK feels happy and angry on hearing her telling that she loved him,he pulls her towards him and kiss her .......

Madhu comes back to reality and feels her eyes are wet and her child is using her hand to wipe her tears,

"No cry ,no cry ".

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvxXlUOy8SdM9IXaH5eXmfgmXih-AcdNQ5szIxJ6clYf3v5SyHFcEzDwUkYQ&s=10

jasminerahul thumbnail

surprising that rk had helped n accompanied madhu in the fought to join the college.madhu's fear was hilarious.flight scene was cute n funny.shocked n sad about the morphed pics.rishab confessing his love was nice.sad that madhu slapped him.pinky admitting her mistake revealing rk's innocence to madhu was emotional

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb updates n little emotional

finally their fb how they met all that,

the initial part of fb was cute Rk helping her,the flight part,

he always loved her but she misunderstood his love at first,

later Rk's ego overtook his heart n started troubling Madhu,

they both having communication gap b/w them in anger one was ready to marry Mukund n Rk whoever his mom choose,

so its in this way how they ended up together

thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

Part -4

Madhu walks out of the airport with her family and finds many taxi standing in the taxi stand,Madhu walks towards them when Padmini askes her 

" Madhu,where are we going to stay now?we have already sold the house in Mumbai after you went to Assam and As Malik joined that pine company,he went there to stay and rented a house,so.....where are we going to stay now "

Madhu thinks for a minute and asks the driver to drive them any good cheaper  lodge ,

"Ma,I have already discussed with the company,they will provide us accommodation for living and there is also optional bus facility for the employees to reach the office,I think we will go to this lodge,get ready and then I will attend the office ,we will decide this later on,"

Madhu walks out of the bathroom dressed in orange plain sakwar,she begin to search for her kalmkari dupatta,she asks the kid lying nearby laughing at her,

"Hey you,did you took it "

The child begin to giggle when Madhu pokes the stomach with her hands,

"Ma.......no go baby.....mhiss ma"

The kid  gives the dupatta which is hiding in the pillow.

Madhu walks out of the lodge with the office address written in a slip and gets into the bus to go to the office.Roma plays with the kids for sometimes and sees Padmini lost in thought keeping one child in her lap.

"Hey paddo what is the matter dear,why are you staring the ceiling lost in thoughts ,why are you crying now ,everything is going to be OK."

Padmini holds Roma hand,

"See her ,she is just 25 Years,when all the girls of her ages are living well with family or thinking to start their career,get married ,my daughter here is always in between problems,now I regret so much for compelling her to get to come to this Mumbai to study,if she studied in Delhi,there wont be all this happenings,I am worried about her,how long can a women live alone with kids,what will she do without any support here again in Mumbai,she is still a kid playing with the kids as if she is also a small kid,she will cry when the kids cry,she ....."

Roma consoles Madhu not to worry about anything ,

RK reaches his aunty's house in Delhi and sees her lying in the bed with high fever,RK sits next to her and caress her face,

"Pabbo,why are you crying on seeing me,you must laugh seeing your Rishu,don't worry ,nothing is going to happen to you now,you will be fine "

He comes out of the room and sees his mother busy talking to the home nurse,she nod seeing RK and walks with him to the guest room.

"Why pabbo is unwell,what happened to her suddenly,she. ......she was fine last time when I come to visit her,she was healthy"

Radha sees him with a sad smile,

"Rishab,it is almost 5 years ,you last visited her before 5 years,you don't know about our problem,you are overly concerned only by your job,she is suffering from last stage cancer,she is taking chemo for the last year and now........now she doesn't have more time,My sister doesn't have her own family,she is alone ,she always wishes to see you married and with children but just leave it "

RK stands shocked by the news which he heard from his mother,he thinks about how he was overly concentrating on the business.he sits thinking about marriage and the face which he always wanted to forget comes to his mind,"madhubala".RK lies in the bed trying to sleep for sometimes but feels very sad.

"Excuse me sir,I came to meet the HR manager  of the company,I got this mail from your office,"

Madhu shows the confirmation letter to the receptionist,and waits for her reply,before the person tells her wait to meet the manager,someone shouts Madhu's name,

"Madhubala.......,hey Madhu,how are you ,Long time no see Madhu",

The only thing Madhu prayed to the God after reaching Mumbai is to not meet any of the people whom she knows from past but it seems that god doesn't plan her something like that,there stands Shikander Bhatia,the CEO of Bhatia Industries in his red coat and white shirt.he reaches her in just two big steps and hugs her happily,

"It has,been almost baby years,I couldn't meet you,how are you,why are you here,how is Padmini aunty and Malik uncle,how is your husband,I heard from some of your friends that you got married,how is your husband,where is he?,did you come here to see me sweety,you look the same like before,you are gorgeous Madhu"

Madhu sees the chatter box talking without taking a breathe with a complicated emotions,she feels like crying and laughing at the same time.she sees Shikky's assistants staring at her with wide eyes,

"Hey Dipali,come here ,meet my friend Madhubala,she is my junior from college,why are ....... you are staring at her like this,Do you....guys you know her before,"

Madhu remembers Dipali but not this version ,a girl with braces in her teeth ,really long black hair around her waist,Madhu sees her now with a shorter hair kept under a professional high ponytail,yeah Dipali is Madhu's friend  in school who disappeared in the starting of 12 th

"Hi Madhu,how .....how are you ,its been quite long time ".

Shikander pulls her to his room along with Dipali following him,

"you guys talk ,I will come after a moment,"

Both the ladies remains silent for a long time without talking,

"its been 10 years Dips,sorry dipali,you said that you will be back Monday but vanished ,where were you all this years?"

Dipali smiles ,

"long story made short,my parents divorced   ,I came here to Mumbai with my grandmother,they .....they don't want me ,I completed my studies after an year break,I....I was mentally exhausted,I completed a professional degree and now I am working as this dumb's assistant"

Shikky laughs talking over phone abs hears Dipali telling,*Dumb*

"Who is dumb?"

Both of them stares at him without answering,he feels very energetic on seeing Madhu and begin to bombard her with same questions,

"Shikky,I actually got mail from this company ,so I came,it is ...."

Shikky laughs happily on seeing her being selected in his company to work,

"Super we can work together,where are you staying now?,I will send you my driver and Dipali,you can stay in the quarters,go with her Dips,why are you taking your Scooty key "

Madhu and Dipali enters the lodge room and Dipali stuns on seeing Madhu's children.she sees her friend and the kids,trying to find similarities between Madhu and the kids,

"Don't tell me that these are .....so boss was right,you are married with children".

Madhu takes the bag and makes Roma and Padmini go with the kids and replies,

"With kids but....not married ,I am unmarried,its little bit complicated"

Dipali begin to start the scooty and Madhu sits in her back explaining the matter shortly,she hides RK's name.

Shikky personally comes to see the arrangement and finds a cute kid playing with a toy in his car,

"Hey who are you?",

he tries to check the kid's face and feels a odd familiarity,he gets confused and goes from there to see the arrangement.

"You are shifting to Mumbai,good but where is your husband,I like to meet him and tell him that he is very lucky to get such a beautiful wife and this.....is this your child  looking very nicec,hey kiddo tell hi to uncle",

Dipali laughs seeing him trying to start a conversation with Madhu's child ,the kid just ignores him and begin to play without giving him any face,

"actually ........why are you laughing Dipali ,are you happy to see your boss being ignored by a child,very ruthless,hey Madhu this is how you teach your child"

He greets Padmini and assures her not to worry about Madhu anymore ,

"I will send Ganga Thai,she is the daughter of my nanny,she is around 65  this year,she will look after your kids,she won't charge any amount and accept what  we offer ,she loves kids"

Madhu starts to work in Shikky's company from the very next day,

RK wakes up after taking a short nap and sees Radha busy in kitchen,

"Sorry mom,I fell very tired and just dozed off,are you cooking food,you ......you go and sit with aunty,I will order food "

Radha dismiss the idea with her smile,

"A mother always loves to cook food for her children,she feels happy when the child tastes her home cook food,Rishab ,could you postpone all your works and be with us for two to three months because Pabbo can't live pass the time,she will be happy if you are together with her in your last days."

RK nod yes and goes to see Pabbo.

Padmini kisses her grandkids before getting into the train,

Thank you Ganga,I am leaving my daughter and these children with you,you must take care of her,she is looking like a very strong women but my daughter is more of a child then these fellows,she often cries,she actually have no idea about child parenting,you must help her",

Ganga smiles and assures Padmini not to worry about Madhu,

"You don't worry madam,I will look after Madhu and the children like my own kids,I will take care "

Madhu begin to live her life in Mumbai with the help of Shikky and Ganga Thai.

"Hey Madhu,do you have any idea about whom this  dumb is loving ,he is very secretive with a diary and often peeks at it ,do you have any idea?"

Asks dipali standing in the entrance of Madhu's cabin,Madhu goes through the accounts and surprises on hearing Dips's voice.she haven't seen Shikky and her for the past few days due to excess work.

"Shikky loves someone,it is a news to me,he behaves sometimes like a fool,sometimes like a true gentleman but he is such a nice man,"

Says Madhu on seeing the disappointment in Dipali's face,she leaves after chatting for some more time.

Two months later,

Madhu wakes up from bed and finds her kids missing,she frantically searches for them and finally finds them playing in the balcony with ball.she sits next to them and try to strike a conversation but in vain.she hears a knock at the door and goes to find her kid's nanny Ganga standing there with her bag.

"You dont worry beti,I will look after the kids,you get ready to go to office "

Madhu gets ready and waits for Dipali for sometimes and finds her missing,Madhu begin to walk towards Dipali's apartment which is situated in next street and finds her sitting and crying in the house alone and her grandmother trying to pacify her,

"Hey dipali,any problem dear "

Madhu sits next to her and hold her hands ,

"One boy came yesterday and asked me whether I wishes to marry Dipu to him,I was startled by his approach,he seems a good one but this silly girl doesn't want to get married and is crying now  "

Madhu sees Dips and tries to think about the person when the man himself comes in,

"Good morning Madhu,I searched for you in your house,Ganga Thai told that you left ,I .....I am willing to marry Dips ,you convince her "

Madhu feels a headache coming,she tries to persuade Dipali and finally give up after a while,she signs Shikky to follow her out,

"You must wait for sometimes,you shouldn't make her worry ,you wait....

Everything will be fine ,"

RK comes out of airport and finds his driver waiting for him,

"You must think of marrying and start a family",

his aunty's last words ring in his mind.he sits with closed eyes and suddenly wakes on hearing the driver scolding an old lady,RK walks out of the car to find a old women sitting and crying in Road and a child of two to three years trying to lift her with hubby little hands,he offers her help and makes her stand,

"She only came suddenly sir"

Murmurs the driver on seeing his own boss trying to help the lady,

"Gangu Thai,let us go home choon,baby want to see sis".

RK pats the child and offers lift to the lady and the little child.

Shikky sits in his office and stares at the empty seat of Dipali,she is taking leave for the second day,he thinks to call Madhu to ask about Dips when a handsome figure enters his room .

"Hi Rishab,when did you come from Delhi,"

RK sits opposite to Shikky and sees him upset about something,He sees the file kept in Shikky's table and finds the handwriting very familiar.he thinks about the asking about the handwriting when Shikky's phone rings,

"What ,ohhhhhh why.......how.....OK OK ,I will come there,I will come now itself,yeah now itself "

He runs from there leaving RK alone in the room.RK feels neglected and leaves from there angrily ,

Tell you dumb boss to just forget me"

He shouts at the receptionist before leaving to his own company .

Shikky sees Dips still very tired and with reddish eyes,he offers her a tissue,

"You don't know anything about me,I.....I was once in treatment for stress,I came from a broken family,my parents,they just got divorced when I was 17,I have .....I don't believe in this marriages,I don't want you to feel bad for me and marry me ",

Shikky sees Madhu showing thumbs up from distance,he tries to talk without feeling tensed but at last begin to blabber something unrelated,Dipali sees him confused,

"Why this oncle is shuttering,shall I go and proper to Dips aunty instead of him "

Asks Madhu's kid who peeks that them from distance making Madhu stunned to the core,he remembers RK talking in similar way and continues to see Shikky wasting the chance of talking,

"I....i don't how to propose,I think it is better to talk to your grandma,so......I talked ,you don't mistake .....hey Dipali listen,I love you ,I want to marry you,come let's get married,I don't care about your parents or their divorce,I assure ukh that I ......don't want to ......,I"

He sees her getting up and begin to stammer when Dips hugs him crying.

Shikky waits for RK in his office and finds him not at all interested to see him,

"Hey rishab,please ya at come out of your damn room,I am getting married this weekend and I want you to come,why are you angry with me,don't be silly"

Rk sits in his room and adamantly not opening the door,he gets surprised to hear about Shikky getting married so soon.he think about opening the door when Shikky leaves after shouting at him,

"If you don't come then just forget me ",

RK opens the invitation kept in the table and finds him marrying Dipali,he tries to think about the girl who always help Shikky when he do any mistake,he even saw her once when Shikky was hospitalized due to fever,she came to buy him medicines and ....RK feels like the marriage is a good thing.he thinks about himself and hears a knock at the door ,gets surprised to see the old lady and the kid in the entrance of the room,

"That day I couldn't thank you properly for your help,I found about you through your driver,came to thank you properly,this baby  also wants to meet you,so we came to see you  "

RK plays with the child for sometimes before sending them by his car,he thinks ,

If I had a child ,then the kid will also be like this very cute ".

Madhu sits with Dipali and helps her in selecting the wedding saree and other purchases ,she comes out of the shop along with bags and sees Shikky waiting for them in the car parking,She talks with her for a minute and rushes to find Dipali,he comes back with a parcel ,.RK comes out from the restaurant after having a lunch with his clients and stops on seeing Shikky being busy talking with someone ,he assumes the person to be Dipali and leaves from there,

"Madhu,this dress is for you,you must wear this in the day of my wedding ,these are for the children,in my family usually the groom's sister need to take active participation in the wedding,but I don't have one ,so I request you to be my sister and do everything,"

Madhu feels like crying and hugs him with tears,Dipali hugs them and three of them smiles happily,

RK reaches his home and calls Shikky,

"When is your wedding ,I want to come,,if i am not coming then who is going to stand with you as family,you dad seems to be busy in Japan doing thesis and your grandpa who gave a fool like you ,his inheritance  is in ashram ,so I think about coming, I saw you today in......"

Shikky snaps at him,

"You don't want to come ,I have  found a new sister and she will do everything for me from decoration to preparation,you .....you actually don't want to come,you know who she is,she is...."

RK angrily cuts the call and feels angry towards the unknown new sister of Shikky,