One night stand -Rishbala. - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Superb update

loved it

Rk thoughts filled with Madhu n kids even kids also got attached to Rk,

Aarya understanding kid,

even Madhu was sure that the cards were sent by some one else,curious to know who is he,

Maya wants to bring Rk to their house,like Roma said one day Rk will get to know about the truth

thanks for the update

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

rk thinking how could madhu think that he will spoil her life...he feels that they are his kids n likes playing with them was lovely.cards for madhu.is it sent by rk or someone else? 

janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part -8

Madhu  sees her daughter with shocked expression,Maya sees her mother with so much anticipation and waits for her reply,Saaya comes and lies near Madhu in the floor with bright smile,she begin to express her opinion.

"Yeah ma,I also like that uncle,what about we buy him.....Aarya bhaiya what about you ?Do you want that uncle or not?"

Roma sips the water from glass and gets cough on hearing the obligation of the kids,she controls her cough and sits next to Madhu ,she asks the kids,

"Maya and Saaya,what are you talking now ?.....buying RK uncle.....RK is not any product..who taught you that you can buy peoples?"

Madhu caress her children's face with pretending smile,she tries to reply to her kids.

"What nonsense are you blabbering ?"

Aarya sees her sisters talking and express his opinion about the matter.

"I don't like that man....he is very noisy "

Later at night,Rishab sits alone in his office and goes through all the files and smiles on seeing Madhu's handwriting in one of file which he has taken from Shikky's office.

"This Madhu,her handwriting is not at all changing in all these years"

he touches the words written by her ,begin to think about her .The peon walks in with dinner and keeps it in RK's table.he opens the dinner plate exhausted from work.he sees Chapatti and Chana Gravey.

"Chapathi and gravy.....mm mm my favorite "

Madhu arranges four tumblers of milk for the kids and Roma,she walks out from kitchen and sees the kids busy watching cartoon in TV and Roma busy talking to someone over the phone.Madhu takes the remote controller from Maya and switches the TV off.

"Its getting late and you guys are now watching TV in the night....Watching all this  rubbish TV shows and  talking about buying PK uncle or RK uncle ....go and sleep.....drink this milk ".

Maya and Saaya gets up with a frown and  leaves to the bedroom after completing the milk.Madhu sees Aarya drinking the milk,

"Hey Arya,why do you hate Him...he means RK ,Why you feel bad about him....he is not that bad"

Aarya completes the glass of milk and sees his mother with his innocent eyes without understanding his mother's thoughts,

"But mommy,Rishab uncle hurt you.you feel sad when you see him or hear when babies told about purchasing uncle, choooo so I hate him.Mommy do you like Rishab uncle,even I like him choooo much,I care por you....so....is there any chance to buy the uncle for us".

Madhu stares at her son who is looking at her with curiosity,she feels like crying and laughing at the same time

"Go......go and sleep ".

She overhears Roma busily talking to someone about business matters.she sits in the hall and starts thinking about RK.Roma sits next to Madhu after completing the phone call.

"Sorry aunty,I am disturbing your work ,sorry "

Roma denies her by patting her hand,

"Nothing is like that , What are you thinking now,where are the kids, ?"
Madhu smiles bitterly,

"Its....about RK,he got so much attached with the kids in just three meetings....and these fellows they are thinking to buy him....that RK,he is always famous with young girls in college,even some middle age ladies while working and now he is even so famous with the kids.....I don't know even how to react about them"
Next morning,RK gets up from the bed  and sees the file next to him.he laughs to himself.he walks out from the bedroom with the file in hand and sees his mother sitting in the hall sipping coffee and chatting with the servant,
"Morning Ma,when did you come back from Delhi?did you finished all the work related to Pabbo".

She hears RK's voice and sees him coming out his room,she gets up and hugs him,

"You are asking me when did I come back?I messaged you several times to pick me from airport and called you thrice but you didn't pick my call,so. i just came by a taxi to homeBusiness is more important Rishab but you shouldn't forget about family."

He opens his mobile to see many missed calls from his office and messages from peoples,

"No ma,its not like that,I am taking Care of Shikky's office because of His leg injury....so I just slept early ....sorry ma".

Radha sees him explaining very seriously and laughs,

"Its was joke Rishab,you don't need to explain to me,go and get ready for office.give me that Shikky's mobile number....".

Madhu packs the lunch in the box with tension,she remembers about her kids sleeping and goes to wake them and sees the kids playing happily with Roma and sighs relief.she comes out and goes to get ready for the office.Roma sees her rushing to get changed .

"Madhu.....why are rushing?the time is just 9 am,go slowly ,don't run ...."

She hears the knock in the door and goes to open the door.
Madhu comes out after 10 minutes dressed in a yellow colored flower printed saree and sees the kids staring at her with a smile,she hears someone complimenting her,

"You look very beautiful in this dress Madhu,I....I just came this way..thought to...thought to pick you office....hope you come with..with me"

She turns stunned and shocks on seeing RK sitting in the dinning table sipping the fruit juice which Roma served,she tries to talk to him when she hears the kids murmuring about purchasing RK,

"Go and take bath....go"

She pushes them into the bedroom and sees him staring at her with confusion.she thinks to talk like this to him angrily ,

"may I know why are you here in this time?....are you trying to close to my Kids,I.....we I ..I mean I don't want you to see my kids,I don't like you to come to my home".

But replies,

"Mm mm yeah I will come".

Edited by janani04 - 3 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

the kids became so close to rk that they want to buy him.so sweet.when madhu asked arya why he hates rk he saying that its bcz madhu gets hurt by rk was touchy.at the same time arya saying that he loves rk was striking.rk finds madhu beautiful. cool.sad that madhu told rk not to come there n befriend her kids.but rk is so attached to them that he will visit them.cute

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Read all chapters...

Story is amazing...❤

Completely hooked to this story...

Hey...plz update soon...🤗🤗🤗

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

like Saya,Maya even Aarya also likes Rk they got attached with him so soon

Rk came to Madhu's house but Madhu doesn't like it

hope Roma re-unites them soon

thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

Shikky wakes up next morning and sees Dipali getting ready in front of  mirror in a pink skirt and white Tops.she sees him watching her through the reflection in mirror,

"Morning Mr Shikky,what are you looking at,haven't you seen a girl getting ready in this past 30 years?,Waste ......now tell me do you want to put some makeup"

He laughs and throws the pillow at her,he tries to get up from the bed,Dips comes to help him,

"When the whole world full of newly  married couples are celebrating their honeymoon in some wag or others,I living here in this ashram recuperating health,are you angry with me ?.....mm mm everything happened because of my stupid Friend RK,that fellow went without seeing the wedding,I was so much busy blabbering things to that Sultan and fell down.....fate.....OK let us not talk about my stupid friends,let us talk about our Madhubala,did you know why her husband didn't come to the wedding ?Why is she not very happy ?You haven't been in the same college,we guys had many happy moments,Especially RK and Madhu,even at one point of time,I believed that they are in love....but it didn't happen ,even though they worked together in the company,they didn't fall in love.....mm mm there was that Riya...Riya Mathur,the rumored girlfriend,fiancée of RK....she was Madhu's best friend,she .....everything changed ".

Dipali sees him talking happily about his college days and asks him to continue,

"You know RK has many lady admirers in the college except our Madhu,she never gave another glance to him.....she just treated him like a good friend..then There was Mansvini ,she is also one of Rishab's admirer but a very silent person,there are also  Pinky and Sweety,they were Manasvini's cousins and good friends with Madhu....,we were friends....then Riya....I didn't understand that girl,she was once adamant in love with RK and then married a American NRI groom and settled in NewYork,all of a sudden...she not even invited Madhu for the wedding,When Sultan asked her about it ,she shouted at him...."

Dipali gets shocked,she murmurs,

"I thought,RK and Riya are married".

Shikky denies it,

"RK never loved her .....how could he marry Riya....that girl was very much attracted to him,Oh yeah she once argued with him and went after slapping him.....it happened two months before her wedding and didn't invite him also".

Dipali smiles,she suddenly remembers Madhu telling her about RK been already married,

"Hey Shikky........I thought Rishab Sir is married .....you talk as if he is not married ".

Shikky replies,

"Of course he is married .....but no oo"

Dipali gets angry with him and pinches him,

"What are you blabbering?"

He laughs seeing her anger and plays with her hair,she tries to get up angrily when he replies,

"That fellow is unmarried,but very much involved with his job....no technically still not married,"

They stops their conversation on hearing a knock at the door,Dipali opens the door to find Grandpa standing there with his walking stick,she gets blessing him and walks in,

"Morning silly fellow,how are you ?did you took good rest ?"

Shikky nod yes to his question and notices the old man looking very tired.Dipali also notices him being quite tired,

"Grandpa,is there any problem?why are you looking very much tired and looking very ......dull.are you worried about Shikky?I will take care of him ....".

Madhu remains very calm and silent throughout the journey towards the office ,RK tries to start the conversation many times but stops on seeing her being least interested about him.he gets down from the car and begin to walk towards the lift.Madhu follows him with the file.He suddenly stops thinking about a file which he kept in the front seat and dashes with Madhu.he apologize to her on seeing her moving away from him very fastly,

"Oh .....I ...am sorry,sorry,it was an accident ,its not intentional ".

Madhu goes without talking and sits in her seat.she takes out the card sent to her house the previous day and throws it in the dustbin angrily.she sees people begin to come to the office and starts to go through the file kept in her table.RK sits in the room and watches Madhu through the window and thinks about her....he sees some mail from his company and begin to talk with one of His manager regarding his company.he gets up from the seat after two hour completing a video conference with his subordinate  and watches her being really busy in work .He sees his phone ringing continuously,he attends the call,He hears a female voice,

"Good morning,Rishab Kundra,ohhh you are now known as RK,the great businessman now...how are you ?How is life going on?"

RK couldn't recognize the person and asks ,

"Yeah I am doing pretty well,Sorry for not recognizing your voice, may I know whose this?"

The person giggles and replies to him,

"Not at all a big problem ....Rishab sir ,this is Sweety,I am your junior in college ,Manasvini's cousin ,and ....Madhu's  friend,do you remember me now...I got your number from my cousin,how are you ?How is your all other friends?Shikky sir invited me for his wedding but I couldnt come due to my work...just now I got to know about you managing his company ....so shall we meet and have a cup of coffee ,if you don't mind ,I am waiting at the entrance of Bhatia industries..".

RK smiles after recognizing her,

"Ohhh yeah,sweety ,how are you ?wait I will come....its been so long years,let not just have coffee,Lets go For a drive and wat about lunch ?"

he walks out of the room and goes to meet the person after informing the matter to the peon,

Padmini sees the time around 12 pm and  sits after completing her  work and calls Roma's number thinking to talk to her,she hears a child replying to her,

"Hello Paddo granny,this is Maya baby.....how are you,Roma granny is cooking something for us,yeah.....you are  ....."

She gets shocked to hear her granddaughter's voice on the phone and wonders what is going on?,when Roma replies to her,

"Good morning....ooops sorry good noon ,i am cooking so busily didn't see the time,  Paddo....what is the matter?You called me after a long time..now tell me how are you?How is Shamsher Malik.....why are you not answering me after calling me,Do you completed your work ?"

Padmini replies after a brief moment,

",yeah.fine actually How .....are you Roma,are you now in Mumbai?When did you...are you in Madhu's house,I am so much surprised to hear Maya's voice in the phone....wait is there any problem so that she invited you to help and not me,.....What is going on there,why are you back to Mumbai...you not even gave me a call"

Roma smiles listening to the concerned words of Padmini,she begin to reply when Padmini continues her words,

"Roma,its really good thing that you visited Madhu at this time,we came across some proposals for her,there is this boy Named Varun age is 33....he is a divorced with one son who is 8 years old....we met that person and really a nice one.You know he is Ready to accept her with the kids,his child is also a good one, He is working in Pune,There is a another person ,he is 27 years old,Name is Rakesh Sharma but they have a condition that they don't want Madhu to .....They want her to forget about the kids ,So we said no to the proposal.All the Proposal we are getting are for second marriage,divorcee like this and you may not really believe this....I met Mukund's sister in the market,she said that her brother is still unmarried and waiting for Madhu's approval.....Mukund is such a nice fellow,he is ..... You please have a conversation with her and try to convince her for the wedding,Me and Malik are really tensed and having so much worry about her life,you itself think about this....She is just 26 years old ,life is really long .....she can't survive alone with those kids.Talk with her and convince her to get married,I sometimes think that this daughter and father created unwanted issues by faking her  marriage and  shouting at that RK.that boy came once to talk with Madhu,when we were in Assam.Sometimes I think it is better to marry him if he is also willing ....what do you think ? You don't tell to her,Rishab is also a good boy but .....if they can't be together.it is better to marry someone "

Roma listens to the conversation with a thoughtful expression,

" hey wait dear,give me a moment to talk.oh my god you are talking without giving any minute for me to breathe. You don't think too much and get confused,I will talk with her about the marriage...don't blabber anything about this Rajesh or Rakesh fellow to her,it Will really hurt  her,she won't like it....I know the issues which a single women need to face in life...I.....I will try to convince her to the wedding ..Padmini what are you telling about RK,I couldn't understand anything ...You people said to him that Madhu got married but why?You must tell him the truth .....why should we avoid the truth.By pretending how long can we hide these things....I will call you later,don't worry....I will have a talk with Madhu and inform you very sooner.Yeah bye"

She sits in the balcony after disconnecting the call.Maya comes running with water glass and gives to Roma with smile

"You are talking so long and might feel thirsty,drink some water "

.Roma thinks about RK .she feels something is amiss in the matter and wonders about the matter.She gets up after sometimes to feed the kids their lunch.she sees them watching cartoon silently,

"Who want hot rice with vegetables.....mm mm come come let's have food and then watch TV.."

Madhu completes the file which she was going through from morning and gets up from the seat.she sees all the employees getting ready to go to lunch.she sees the time and searches for RK in the cabin.she searches for him and murmurs,

"Where the hell he went in this time,how can I finalize the contract without getting his sign?"

The peon sees Madhu searching for RK ,

"Madhubala madam,RK sir went out to meet one of his friend and informed that he will only be back after an hour.."

RK and Sweety sits in one of the high class restaurant ,he sees the person sitting opposite to him with a smile and notices many difference in her,she has transformed into a very outspoken person which is a complete opposite to past.

"How are you Sweety?How is life going on?are you married,its had been almost 6 long years....isn't it ?and you have changed very much....how is you twin sister Pinky?"

She sips the soup and replies to him,

"Things are going good....My sis is Working as lecturer in our college ,I am living with my parents in Mangalore.My son is almost 7 months old,my husband works in Navy.. today I came to meet you personally to invite you to Manasvini's engagement party ,she has changed now after the death of her parents...she become so different ...she felt very shy to invite you due to some past conflicts...so I came...will you come? "

RK enjoys the meal and replies to her,

"What is there to be shy and ....we are always friends....,of course I will surely come ....then how is your son,,what is his name ?"

He drops her in the hotel and reaches office after one hour and gets surprised to see Madhu waiting for him.he remembers Sweety mentioning about Madhu being hostile towards Pinky due to the photo incident and thinks to talk to her but stops thinking about their present state of renstionship.she keeps the file in the table and tries to leave when RK holds her hand,

"Madhu,I want to talk with you .....will you please"

She pulls her hand from his grip and walks out of the room.

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Nice update...

Loved it...

Sikky & dipali convo was nice...

Rk Ko kab pata chalega madhu married nahi he & kids ka father wo hi he...

Thanks...for the update dear... 🤗🤗🤗

Plz...update soon...

Edited by Manisha_Vankar - 3 years ago
janani04 thumbnail

Part 10

She pulls her hand away from his grip saying ,

"Why are you behaving weird Rishab....leave my hand " 

and stares at him before leaving the room.He thinks to follow her to talk but stops seeing her determined look.Madhu walks towards her seat with the signed file and  she think about his idea of talking.she also feels it is better to have a face to face conversation,she takes a U turn and walks towards RK's cabin RK sits in the seat and opens the invitation given by Pinky.he hears approaching footsteps and sees Madhu walking towards his cabin.he gets up from the seat on seeing her opening the door.She sees him without talking a second ,

"Mm mm I also think....it is better to have a face to face conversation as you said....you decide the location ....I....I will join you.."

RK nod yes and replies to her,

"What about  this month end Sunday ,we...we can meet in your house for lunch and talk,it is will be two..no no three  type of benefit for me,I can have a good talk with you after a long time,then I can meet my favorite writer Roma mam....last but importantly I can play with your kids".

Madhu sees him with shock she thinks ,

"I just said yes to talk but he is planning the menu for the lunch",

She nod yes and walks from the room.RK smiles thinking that when there is a proper conversation everything will go back to normal.he enjoys the scenery outside by standing near the window with a bright smile.Madhu reaches her seat and begin to continue her work.

At the same time,some of the interns who joined the company gossips about RK and Madhu in the canteen ,one of them says,

"You don't know about then,don't blabber something like this" 

The other one rebukes him and shows the photo of RK holding Madhu's hand in the office which is taken just be fire sometimes.Madhu sees thrnew interns walking in after finishing their lunch and gives them a smile,one of them who often volunterly talks with her sees Madhu with some sort of anger  and walks away abruptly after giving a remark,

"Some people dont have shame and try to climb the  corporate ladder,I don't want to be like those peoples"

Madhu feels angry by the comment ,she decides  to leave the matter ,she feels something is  going on wrongly,she sees some other colleagues talking something about her by pointing at her in the distance

,she decides  to ignore them and concentrate on work.RK hears the words of the intern and burn in anger.he walks out of the cabin and orders the intern to follow him to the conference room.She along with some People stands there with tension.RK sits in front of them and signs all of them to sit.

"I came to know from the HR dept that you guys are interns in this firm,so I don't want to give any memos to you for your worst and unprofessional behaviour.You people are just out from college and don't know about the corporate business behavior,so I don't blame you for your behavior,you guys are really lucky because I am not your CEO ,if the same thing happen in my company then I will blacklist such people from the firm....I heard you people gossiping about me and Madhubala,....I think it is my personal and I don't want to give any explanation to anyone roaming in the street but I am explaining you for the sake of ending this stupid,idiotic,baseless rumor....about her climbing some corporate ladder by misusing me....Madhu is my college friend and we know each other for 10 years,so shut your shit mouth and do work...If I ever see anyone doing this....then never dream about jobs and salary in your entire life.I will personally make your life a living hell ."

Radha comes out after meeting some of her friends and enters the house,she notices RK's car in the front porch and walks inside the house,she notices maid  arranging food and juices in a tray as per the instruction of Suresh Kaka,her most trusted and good worker from her maiden family.

"Suresh Kaka,when did you come back from Kolkata after visiting your daughter ,son, ?How are they now...Kaka...,where is RK?I just saw his car in the portico ,where is he?"

She Notices him listening to music in headphone and smiles. Suresh sees Radha sitting in the sofa and brings her water to drink .she takes the glass and repeats her question.

"Yes Radha ma,Rishab beta just came from office,he gave me this headphone....I am listening to some old Bollywood songs,My daughter is living really well, ....,There are some of his business clients,so I prepared this food and juice for them,Do you want anything ?"

Madhu get down from the office  bus and begin to walk with grocery bags in hand.she stops on her way on seeing one of her colleague calling her,she stops on her track,

"Madhubala madam,wait a minute,I just came to know that you and RK sir are friends .....so"

Madhu sees the new intern who is around 20 years without replying...she remembers many young girls running behind him in college and laughs...

"You don't mistake me....I was little jealous on you when I came to know from our security that you came in RK sir's car so I didn't talk with you,then I got to know that RK sir is your college mate and friend sorry mam,could you forgive me and give his number,Rishab sir scolded me today,I need to apologize properly."

Madhu laughs on hearing her explanation,

"About you being jealous,its funny ..I feel its quite funny....Our CEO is unwell ,so we are working under RK now.it is temporary isn't it?Don't lower your head ,answer me ......I am briefing the work to RK and yeah we have known each other in past so I came with him in car,its not your call to Decide for me,I don't mind about your opinion similarly you won't listen to mine but still.... If you don't mind.....shall I give you a advise as your superior at work.Never ever confuse work with other things...it will be a disastrous thing at last.its....its from my personal experience,Never Gossip in work,You think like this even if RK and me have anything,What can you do about it ? Don't confuse your work....you are in your prime....you need to concentrate more on work now don't confuse yourself with this gossips and lose your respect,morale,I Have RK's number but I can't give it to you,tomorrow apologize properly by giving a written letter,Now go home, Take care bye".

The girl nod yes and walks from there.Madhu reaches home and sees Roma busy in video call,her kids busy in searching for something.She enters the house and keeps the grocery in the kitchen shelf and walks out when Araya dashes with her after fighting with Saaya and falls on the ground,

"Hey be careful dear,where are you rushing ?What are you searching now at this time,did you drink milk in evening,what about your sisters,why are you fighting with Saaya...mm mm tell me now ?"

Aryaa touches Madhu's eyes ,he tries to measure the size  and asks,

"Why your  eyes are Not like me?I heard the neighbor aunty telling that I look like my daddy,what is that?but Saaya told me that my eyes look like that our RK uncle ,isn't it ma?I want to look like you,I don't want to look like that uncle...."

Madhu sees Saaya coming humming some rhymes and signs her to come,

"What RK RK ....every time,you don't have any other work to do in home,did you first brush your teeth in the morning,what RK's eyes....see property with your eyes,my son is looking like me....which neighbor is blabbering all this things.If I hear you talking about daddy,features,resemblance,I will eat you guys....where is Maya?"

Madhu searches for her elder daughter and finally finds her lying in the bed playing with toys.she sees her mother and comes running to hug her.

"Ma,today I heard Granny calling,I talked with her in the afternoon,she assured me that soon there will be visit from her....."

Madhu plays with Maya for sometimes and sees some of her drawings .

"Why did you not color the drawing?Whose this?

Maya replies with her kiddish laughter,

"This is RK uncle,he is so white....I cant find white color".

Madhu remains silent and walks out of the room,she stands in the balcony and sees Roma coming after finishing the video call.

"Good evening Madhu,i didn't notice you coming,how was your work today....You look... you look so much tired and worn out....do you want anything to drink?the time is almost 7 pm now...what about Green tea.have a cup of green tea...it will energize you.I will bring"

Madhu denies the green tea and holds Roma's hand .

"I am so much worried aunty,what will I do if He come to know about these kids are his and takes them away from me....what will I do?These kids are always talking nonstop about RK.I am worried......I don't want to lose my kids,he must have a family by now but why is he trying to ....why is he trying to get close to my kids?"

Roma sits in the chair in the balcony and signs Madhu to sit in the nearby stool.she sees the worried expression of Madhu and thinks about a solution.

"If you want to end all this....then go clear with him about all the matter.it is the best solution which I can find....other than that nothing can end the problem.I am not sure about RK's family.Today I searched in internet and couldn't find any details about his wife...so it seems he is still unmarried.Now I will call you a question.just a hypothetical one OK.just assume RK is unmarried and don't have any other flings or affairs,are you willing to marry him and move in?Don't answer me without thinking.....take your time.you give your answer after thinking.Today I talked with your mom,she want you get married to someone .you need to decide about your future Madhu."

They hear a knock at the door and goes to open the door stopping the conversation.Madhu opens the door and finds one of her friendly neighbor from neaeby colony standing with a bag.Madhu invites her in.

"Please come in madam,its really surprise to see you visit me"

The lady smiles and takes out the invitation from the bag and gives to Madhu,

"We are celebrating my daughter's baby shower function in the nearby restaurant...you must come with your kids".

Madhu serves her lemon juice and sits with her to talk when her mobile begin to ring.She sees Dipali calling her and goes to attend the call,

"Hey Madhu,how was your office work today...?"

Madhu replies to her,

"Going well.you are a traitor you didn't tell me that RK will join the company as Acting CEO.Just leave the topic...how is Shikky,it's been almost 5 days isn't it ?Is he OK in the ashram or creating any ruckus?Tell me how are you?Are you happy now?How is he treating you now?"

Dipali sees Shikky watching TV ,he turns towards her and finds her talking to someone on the phone.he signs her to come.

"Are you talking with Madhu?"

She says yes and replies to Madhu on the phone,

"Yeah he is fine,feeling very good in this place.this place gives me a peaceful mind.He is literally treating me like a princess.Oh yes he saw,me talking to you and going to talk with you now and bombard with so many questions,I will pass the phone to him"

Shikky takes the phone from Dipali's hand and begin to talk to Madhu,

"Hey how are you,how are the kids,?Sorry for taking Ganga Thai with me to Varanasi,How are you managing the house as well as office,Did you got a,new caretaker?Hey answer me  ?How is office without me?How is all the beautiful interns in the office ?What about that fellow RK?Is he doing the acting CEO role properly ?Did he trouble you ?Tell me Madhu,why are you not talking with me "

Madhu chuckles,

"Oh please give me some time to answer all of your questions,you are talking nonstop without giving me a chance to reply.Everything is fine here in Mumbai ,the office running smoothly,but some cute chicks miss their handsome boss... The cute Interns are working well and getting thinner without seeing you,My aunt came from Assam,she is taking care of the kids..RK sir is doing a great job and there is no problem...I am managing well here,take care of your health and eat healthy ,so you can come back soon er and take care of your precious office,now bye" 

He disconnect the call and sees Dipali laughing at him,he suddenly remembers something and exclaims,

"Oh god I again forgot to ask about her husband ?

RK comes out of the room with some clients after finishing the business talk,he bide them good bye and sits next to his mother who was busy in reading some article in the newspaper.he asks 

"Hi mom,how was your day,did you had dinner?"

Radha keeps the newspaper aside and turns to him with a smile,

"Mm mm good,I had dinner  ,everyone are asking me when I am getting a suitable match for you?When are you planning to get  married?I saw one of your college mate who lives near by friend's house,he is living happily with his family,two kids....you must also think about your marriage?I am your mother but I couldn't understand you ....sometimes I feel like it is waste to talk to you.You have changed into a,moneymaking machine without any emotions.I don't want to compel you but you need to think about your marriage."

RK closes his eyes and listens to his mother's complaint without talking and finally begins to reply,

"I am not planning to get married ....if anyone asks you another time tell them that your son has a love failure and couldn't marry anyone...Yeah mom I have changed into a money making machine,so what ?,its getting really bored nowadays to talk with you...you are not ready to accept the truth that I am never gonna marry anyone ,I hate this stupid marriage stuffs,I am going to sleep,bye"

He walks from there angrily leaving Radha shocked.He closes the room and falls on the bed and thinks about marriage .He closes his eyes and tries to sleep.he remembers about Madhu and feels complicated.

"I always wanted to marry you ,but its never going to happen so just forget about this marriage stuff"

Madhu lies in the bed near her kids and sees them sleeping peacefully with a contented smile.she takes out a magazine from the bag and begin to read it for sometimes,she sees RK's interview and closes the magazine.

RK stands in front of the mirror and sees his reflection for the fifth time from morning,he still feels not perfect and goes to change into another shirt.Finally he comes out dressed in a blue jean and white T-shirt and feels satisfied by his look.he thinks about the happening in the past few days

"Things are changing quickly now...its been almost a month and I am working with Madhu,she is having some occasional conversation with me but still very reserved around me..may be she is not willing to forgive me ..today is the last Sunday of the month and I am now going to have lunch with Madhu and explain about the issues,I hope things will get sorted sooner."

He walk down the stairs and sees Radha getting ready in a Brown cotton Saree.

"Hey RK,you came,let us go"

RK sees her without understanding the point,

"Oh you forgot again,today is Manasvini's engagement and you said that you have been invited,are you planning to go or not?I bought this gift for her...do you like it ?"

RK suddenly remembers about the engagement and thinks what to do,

"Mom I am planning to visit one of my friend ....so I am not accompanying you to the party,you please go"

Radha sees him without talking,

"That girl personally called me yesterday pestered me to come along with you .She said that you guys have some problems and are not in talking terms and even sobbed so you must surely come with me today...you can meet your other friend afterwards.come now...this dress is not suitable for the place,get changed and come quickly please"

RK walks back to his room and dials Madhu's number,Madhu feels restless from the previous night and thinking about RK coming to have lunch,she thinks to talk properly and solve all the issues and come clean with the matter ,she comes out of the bathroom after bathing her daughters and son and sees RK calling her.he tries to explain to her about his situation ,

"Madhu,sorry yaar...I can't visit your house today.I need to go to one of my friend's place....sorry ...we shall meet some other time"

Madhu assures him not to worry and disconnect the call.she feels happy and sad at the sane time.Roma comes with her bags and sees Madhu sitting without cooking the lunch.

"Hey Madhu, what happened?I am waiting for Rishab but you seems not to worry...I need to go to Assam for three days due to the business meeting with the editor,I will come back by next Friday,don't worry about anything ....what is going on ,why are you laughing all of the sudden ?"

Madhu tells about RK's phone call ,

"Aunty,you don't worry about me and go ....I am feeling now that it is best that Rishab didn't come today for the lunch ....I am not ready to talk about the past now.let's us wait for some more time ,I will call the taxi for you,we will also join you to the airport

"

RK drives his car towards Mansvini's house and sees the house decorated with flowers.they get down from the car and sees Sweety rushing towards him with her son in her hand.

"Thank you Rishab sir for coming,its really pleasure to meet you aunty in person.Madhu used to talk about you in college,but I got the chance to meet you only today "

Radha smiles and takes the kid from her hand and plays with him.RK gently smiles and walks in along with Sweety.he sees Pinky sitting near a old age Couple and she comes towards him.

"How are you RK sir,I need to talk with you today....could you please wait after the Engagement,please ".

RK nod yes and goes to find a place to sit.he sees Manasvini coming to the stage dressed in Orange colour lehenga and gives her a thumbs up .

Sultan reaches Mumbai and waits for his car when he sees Roma coming out of the taxi.he remembers meeting her once in Assam  and approaches her with a smile,

"Good noon aunty,Do you remember me ?I am Sultan ,Dr.Meera Despandey's son ,it is really a pleasure to meet you once again ,you seems younger than before...we usually visit your house during our leaves,last time during our trip to Assam.you even shared with my mother about one of your relative who is pregnant with triplets... And she said about one of her patient whom she diagnosed with triplets.and gave some tips for health care of the lady,she was very enthusiastic to meet her but that day due to my friend's condition  ,mom couldn't come to your house to see the person,Now how is she,what about the children ,are they well ?I read one of your book  during the journey it was really awesome,Are you going back to Assam ...or are you shifting back to Mumbai"

Roma thinks for a minute and remembers meeting him along with his mother Meera,

"How are you ?How is your mom Meera.its been so long ...now where is she practicing,Is she living here in Mumbai ?No dear,I am living in Assam only,came to meet my friend's daughter ,she is living here ....the same person whom you talked about now,she is living with her kids,I came to visit her,oh she is here finally ...it is really a tension to take care of kids.She went to buy them some snacks."

Sultan turns to see Madhu coming with her triplets having food parcel in their hand.she didn't notice Sultan and begin to talk with Roma,

"They are so naughty,want to take this food home and eat...so I packed the item"

Roma pinches the cheek of Maya and begin to introduce Sultan to Madhu,

"Do you remember,I mentioned about one of my pen pal,who works as doctor in Mumbai,Mrs Meera,I even asked her to visit you during the pregnancy but they couldn't come that day due to some reasons.this is Sultan,Meera's son  and Sultan this is Madhubala,my friend's daughter and these are her kids ,Aryaa,Maya and Saaya,Madhu is working here in a company,I came to visit her"

Madhu turns to greet him and gets shocked to see Sultan standing there with equal shocked reaction.Roma sees the flight timing and leaves from there after saying bye to both of them.Madhu tries to walk away from there without talking to him But Sultan reaches her in less than a minute and stops her from going,he sees his driver approaching and says,

"take this kids to the car and help them to eat the food,meet my close friend Madhubala,we met after a long while and need to talk about something important ".

Both of them sit in the restaurant,Sultan orders two plate vegetable pulav and begin to question Madhu,

"I am really surprised to see you back in Mumbai,how are you ?"

Madhu smiles gently and replies,

"See for yourself,I am living happily ...no problem "

The waitor keeps the dishes in the table and leaves the place,Sultan tastes the pulav and waits for Madhu to talk but she becomes so silent after talking few words.

"You have changed so very much in these years....you are very silent now...where are you staying now,You didn't invite me to your wedding and so  introduce your husband to me...today we going to meet your mister.

Madhu feels tensed on hearing the casual words of sultan.she pretends to not care much about his words.She tries to find some excuses when Sultan asks her the next question,

"Mm mm tell me his name...."

Madhu chokes on hearing his questions...

"Hey Madhu,be careful .....don't eat fastly....its my fault,I am not letting you eat the food and asking you so many questions.....don't worry I will remain silent.let us eat the food and then talk."

Madhu lowers her head and begin to dig the food without talking further.Sultan sizes her with a smile ,he sees Madhu's son rushing inside the hotel searching for her and feels like seen the kid before .he tries to find from his memory.he thinks to talk to the kid when the boy comes closer,

"This boy looks like .....I have seen him somewhere....".

Both of them comes out of the restaurant and gets into the car.Sultan sees the boy once more and couldnt remember.Madhu tells the address to the driver due to constant pestering of Sultan.they reaches her house.Sultan asks the driver to leave with the car and walks inside the compound .Madhu sees him coming and tries to compel him to go.

"Where is your husband,did he went out ?,no issues I will wait and see him....Madhu open the door ."

Madhu takes the kids and makes them change cloth and let them lie in the bedroom and comes back to the hall and sees Sultan reading the newspaper from the table.she tries to send him,

"I think he is out to meet friends ......it takes so long for him to come, you can't meet him today ,so bye Sultan".

Sultan laughs on seeing her tension,

"I know very well Madhu,even if I wait here for 24 hours,I can't see your husband...do you know the reason because you don't have such character in your life.You know what that Shikky was blabbering continuously in the phone before falling to the ground.he said that your husband didn't come to the wedding...,I always felt that there is some sort of problem with your sudden disappearance and the lady doctor whom you met before years to confirm your pregnancy is my mother Me era Despandey,She once said about meeting you in the hospital after seeing our photos but I just ignored the matter thinking may be my mom was mistaken about you ....but she is right,you was the lady whom she diagnosed isn't it ?"

Madhu remains silent ,

"Do you have anything to explain to me?what is all this Madhu,what is this children,I remember Roma aunty telling about her relative girl pregnant with triplet,that day when my mom saw your photo itself I felt something missing and tried to contact you but your dad asked us not to contact you.he said that you are married and settled in Assam,but now I came to know that you are not at all married and wait .....so this kids are yours ,And could you explain why your son is having a striking resemblance to your stupid Ex boss Rishab Kundra,are you giving me a explanation or shall I call him?"

Madhu sees him dialing RK's number and shouts,"

No I have reasons"

Edited by janani04 - 3 years ago
Manisha_IF thumbnail

Nice update dear...

Bas ab RK ko pata chal jaye ki madhu married nahi he...

Plsss...update soon...

Edited by Manisha_Vankar - 3 years ago