Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

finally Rishbala united n cleared the misunderstandings Rk wants another two sets of triplets.feeling so emotional will  miss this story 

janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They walks out of the home to welcome their kids.Roma pays for the auto when  Saaya rushes towards them with some puja prasad and shouts turning to her siblings on  seeing them together,

"Maya..,Aryaa...RK uncle is hugging mom...."

He takes his Hand away from shoulder ,Aryaa walks in and finds RK standing next to Madhu,he remains silent ,Maya giggles seeing them.RK hugs Maya,he asks her about her injury

"Are you fine..how is your injury dear ?"

She laughs and leans towards him 

"I am feeling fine now,Are you going to stay with us?"

Aryaa signs her to be quite,RK asks him the matter,

"What Aryaa?"

Aryaa hides behind Madhu,Roma comes there.she feels happy seeing them together.she happily talks with RK

"I am so much happy for both of you...finally you guys patched up....I am so happy....I will prepare some sweets to celebrate"

Madhu sits next to Aryaa and asks him the matter,

"Are you angry with me?"

He shakes his head,she continues to ask,

"Are you angry with RK,don't you want him to be your dad,you said once that  you like him"

Aryaa hugs Madhu,

"No mom....I like him but he Can't be MY daddy,I haven't met him before ... Did we come here only to see him?But you said that you both mama and Papa for us?"

He hears footsteps and finds RK coming in with two kids in two hands.The girl giggles and laughs because he lifted them very easily.He makes them sit in the bed and lifts Aryaa from the ground.He tries to retaliate but stops and finally hugs RK .Madhu tries to explain but RK signs her not to worry and goes out with him to talk..they sits opposite to each other in the balcony.

"Why are you against me Aryaa?"

Aryaa watches him in silence for a while and finally begin to question him,

"My mom can't be happy with you "

RK watches him surprised,he continues to talk,

"Yeah...my mom used be very bubbly....but when you come,she cries...you hurt her...I hate any person who will hurt my momma,you can't be my Daddy,everyone tells me that my daddy is handsome...You look very ugly...you don't have cheek...no dimple...."

RK watches him awestruck.Madhu hears the conversation and smiles,she hugs Aryaa and begin to talk,

"Aryaa,mom and RK had a fight like how you have fight with Saaya..like that...so we were not together....now we become friends so we are together.Mom thought that you three are my precious gifts and I ....I hided you from him so he don't know about you....sorry ....RK was sad that he fought with me and lost weight....now we are all one ...together...he will again become chubby...OK..OK"

RK nod his head to Madhu.Aryaa agrees half heartedly.

Shikky comes back home and finds Mansvini and her fiancee Jai sitting in the sofa talking with his grandpa.he greets them,

"Is that you Mansvini?What a surprise,I thought you vanished from this universe when you didn't come to my wedding ....so you are still living here....its a miracle "

Mansvini smiles and apologies to him

"Sorry yaar....don't get angry ,I am gonna get married in few days ,15 days ....You must come "

Dipali takes the invitation and nod her heard while Shikky disagrees,

"When is your wedding?Oh....I am very busy....I can't come...."

Manu gets sad hearing his words.she complains to Grandpa

"He is not willing to come to my wedding.You please talk to him Grandpa. "

Grandpa assures Manu not to worry,

"He will come "

Sultan goes back home and finds the wedding invitation of Mansvini kept in the table.he sits in the sofa and reads it with  smile.He calls her phone.she attends the call,

"Hi Sultan,when I came home,only aunty was there.you must also come to my wedding."

Sultan agrees with her

"Of course I will come.I am happy for you Mansvini."

Mansvini smiles ,he continues to talk

"Mr Jai seems like a nice person...I hope you will have all the happiness in your life.Will all of our friends come ? Have you invited Priyamvada,she is living here in Mumbai"

Mansvini gets surprised,

"I.....send a mail to their company mentioning her but they....said there is no one "

Sultan tells her the matter and gives her Mansvini's address which he found from the restaurant.

Next morning,Madhu gets up from bed to find Aryaa packing his toys in the room very seriously while Saaya helps him and Maya trying to open the door by herself.Madhu helps her and gets surprised to find RK Standing there .

"Rishab...its early morning,what are you doing at this time "

He hugs her and informs

"I missed you so so much Madhu....so I came here searching for you dear "

Madhu smiles hearing his words,

"Ohhh we decided to meet our parents and get married quickly,you can't wait for ms anymore RK?"

He teases her

"You made me wait so...so long "

Roma comes out of the room and smiles seeing their happiness.Saaya shouts happily,

"Papa,this Aryaa is scolding me...you come and scold him "

RK feels very emotional to hear her calling him papa,Maya hugs RK .He begin to play with the kids .
Sultan waits in the temple for Priyamvada to come as per chit.he feels tired due  to waiting and decides to go and meet her in the restaurant when she comes there .

"Sorry,there was too much traffic,I couldn't come fastly,Did you waited so long ?"

He smiles

"Yeah I waited so long,I felt all this is like a big dream...meeting you after so long time.  now you tell Priya.we can marry "

she laughs hearing him,she answers him

"sultan,we must take some time to decide all these things,I have changed,we have changed...in these years,Let us be first friends...we can discuss things later "

when his mobile rings.

"Hello Sultan,This is me Mansvini.....I went to the address which is given by you but they are telling that Mansvini is not at home "

Sultan replies to her

"No problem,I will send you her Number....you can talk with her "

RK hears doorbell sound and goes to open the door  ,he gets Surprised to Shamsher standing there And Padmini coming after Settling the auto fare .Madhu comes out and gets equally surprised, she hugs them and cries,

"You didnt inform me about coming home "

Roma comes out of the kitchen to talk to them.Saaya watches both Shamsher and RK being very silent .

Padmini talks with Madhu in the room,

"Why didn't you tell the matters happening in this Mumbai.OK..now both of you are together,I am happy...."

Shamsher apologizes RK

"Rishab,I also kept you in dark about your children,everything was just a misunderstanding in Madhu's part.she thought you may not Want the children...I am sorry "

RK smiles without answering to him and hugs Shamsher.

15 days later 

Everyone are present in Mansvini's wedding ,

Roma sits with Shikky's grandpa and smiles seeing Shikky trying to walk with stick.he talks with Sweety ,Grandpa thank Roma

"Thank god,you understood Shikky.You must have met me and said everything in past.I was the one who compelled my son to marry.I don't know anything about you.They are divorced now...Kuku feels guilty to meet you...If you feel OK with him any day..tell him he want to apologize to you"

Roma smiles without replying.she watches Dipali enjoying with Shikky .He complains to her 

"See both RK and Sultan are missing "

Dipali tries to talk to Madhu when she enters the venue with her kids and RK.Aryaa comes hand in hand with RK while Madhu walks with Saaya and Maya.Shikky teases him

"Oh a complete family..."

RK hugs him and punches him friendly in stomach.

"Why are you jealous my dear Shikky,You are  also married,why are you jealous seeing me and my Madhu".

Sultan comes there with Meera.he calls Priyamvada's number when her messages comes

"I will be there Sultan,Give me sometime..I will come,don't call me"

He smiles seeing the message when Mansvini enters the venue dressed in a red lehenga dress ready to get married with Pinky .Madhu goes to talk with them.Dipali walks back to sit with Roma.She thank Roma,

"Thank you MA..you made Shikky happy...he is used to be very extrovert but I know that he is just faking it...Now Shikky is really happy".

Roma hugs her 

"Shikky is blessed to have you as his wife..you love him unconditionally isn't it ?"

Dipali replies

"Everyone want a partner who accept them with their weakness."

Mansvini sees her selfie photo and complains to Madhu,

"See,you are always lean ,with these kids....I am fat"

Pinky talks with Madhu when they hear her complaint.they smiles seeing her expression when another young lady hugs Mansvini,

"Yeah you Are fat like tomato,so what a nice tomato "

Madhu smiles hearing them talking when Mansvini introduce them

"Madhu,this is Priyamvada...and this is Madhu,RK's wife ,this is Dips,Shikky wife "

The girls talks happily with each other . 

Sultan,Shikky and RK sits in a corner seat with the kids and talks happily among themselves.RK complains

"Only pranav is missing "

Sultan replies to him

"Yeah...he will only come back Mumbai next month..I think that fellow had a crush on Pinky.He was very amused to hear that she is still single "

Shikky sips the fruit juice and answers him

"It is happening from college days...OK bro tell when are you going to marry her "

Sultan watches Priyamvada talking with Mansvini and replies 

"I am going to wait ....already 10 years is over ,just some more days "

RK sighs contently seeing Madhu .

Priyamvada jokes with Madhu and Dipali,

"Shikky and RK only made us separate "

Madhu gets shocked 

"What?RK....he is not....he "

Priya explains 

"Not get tensed...just joking...actually(tells the story ) "

Shikky pokes him

"OK now tell me when did this happened"

RK asks him

"What ?"

Shikky shows him the kids ,

"Did you guys loved each other ,when did you know about this kids?"

RK laughs

"It is a big story bro... Different love story ...it is confusing to tell it in one go...I will send you the story later ".

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Rishbala with the kids finally they got the happiness,remaining couples too happy in their lives

thanks for the update

Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful story 😊 and feeling sad also as it is ending, finally Rk and madhubala unite with kids that's too cute 😍 waiting for your next part

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

rishbala arya scene was touchy.arya talking against rk n madhu making her understand the situation was emotional  n lovely.rishbala scene was romantic.oh so grandpa made sikky's dad marry n that's how he n Roma got separated?  shamsher apologizing to rk was nice

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Such an beautiful story