Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

^^^ I don't think anyone would dare to make a show on such a story line

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Well, they've done worse - making absolute caricatures of Sita (in SkR), Krishna (in DBSK and SPK), Draupadi (in ⭐️+MB).  What makes you think that they'd hold Kunti in higher regard, particularly when she's far more controversial than the others, and certainly not sacred

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Well, they've done worse - making absolute caricatures of Sita (in SkR), Krishna (in DBSK and SPK), Draupadi (in ⭐️+MB).  What makes you think that they'd hold Kunti in higher regard, particularly when she's far more controversial than the others, and certainly not sacred

I am one of those who felt cheated by Panchali's characterization in Star Plus show. I didn't watch Sony show but assume it was more of the same.

Panchali of the epic mocked the hell out of Kuru elders in dice hall. There was no taunting Dusshasana to disrobe her. She called Yudhishtira a drunk and a gambler. She argued law, later supported by Arjuna. There was no Krishna to the rescue.

There was NO SILLY VOW not to tie her hair.

She lectured Pandavas left and right in Vana Parva. To the point Yudhishtira spent the whole 12 years asking rishis to tell her stories about dutiful wives 😆. She manipulated the hell out of Bheema, sent him after Kubera and gang on purpose, and after Keechaka's death, very nicely colluded with Bheema again to draw attention away. 

She never needed Krishna to lecture her on dharma. OTOH, Panchali of the epic lectured Krishna TWICE on dharma. 

I had no hope they would show her calling Yudhishtira all those names, but I didn't anticipate she would be turned into Krishna's dumb puppet, either. 

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

@Vrish. Da - the start could be with a scene between KuBhoj/Subala and priyamvada smiley15 later  she could give birth to the next vada in the linesmiley15..... Okay lemme shut up😛

@FauntP- actually the creativity gets unleashed when we have ITv mytho shows as inspiration 😆

Re- J-MB : I think DBSK  forum had a thread for Jaimineya MB, I was a stalker there search it up if you want. it's said even acc Vyasa it was better than what he wrote... much longer and detailed.  The only surviving thread of it  unfortunately is that of "the Horse Sacrifice"

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

^^^ actually the Vaishampayan one that we have would definitely be much more detailed than Vyasji's too

That was only 6000 shlokas this one is 100000shlokas

I just meant that Jaimini one can also definitely be considered an authentic one