Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Nice start.. 

Waiting to know more abt Raman and why he was being so desperate to marry her.. 

Continue soon 

Thanks for the pm 

Qpwoeiruty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice starting the characters of ishra are different compared to other stories update soon

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Ishita was just confused seeing all the happenings 

Raman was just so eager to marry her🤔💕

He almost forced her to do so😳

But she was only fascinated by his richness🤭😲

Lets see what’s written in their fate 

Cont soon di

Ty 4 d pm too

Rahita thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutieruhi

Author's note-before updating this one,I want to wish my every readers a very happy eid.eid Mubarak to all my friends who r celebrating it today.

Eid Mubarak to everyone

SHOT 1

Ishita's eyes got wide in shock and she pushed him.

Ishita-what the hell,u can't kiss me like this??

Raman-kya hua,bura lagaa.but last night u were happy ,toh ab kya hua??

Ishita-dekhiye mr,last night was something else.we came closer coz we were attracted towards each other but now ,it's not like that.raat khatam baat khatam.main chalti hoon,agar kismat hui toh dobara milenge,ek raat aur saath bitayenge.she said and was going when he pulled her to himself and said-i think tum samjhi nahi,hum log kismat se dobara nahi milenge ,kyunki ab hum alag hi nahi honge.hum saath rahenge hamesha,coz we r going to marry today.

Ishita-but mujhe aapse shaadi nahi karna??

Raman-but mujhe karna hai,aur hum shaadi kar rahen hai,go and get ready.

Ishita-ji nahi,main aapki koi baat nahi maan rahi.dekhiye,hamare beech joh hus kal raat,that wasn't love,it was just momentum .we both come together and enjoyed our togetherness.isme shaadi ki baat kahan se aa gayi.infact aapko toh khush hona chahiye,ki main aapse shaadi ke liye nahi bol rahi hoon.

Raman-but main khush nahi hoon,mujhe khushi tab hogi jab tum mujhse shaadi ke liye haan karogi.

Ishita-aur agar nahi karungi toh??

Raman-toh main jabardasti tumse shaadi karunga.

Ishita-main bhaag jaungi .

Raman-main tumhe pakad lunga.

Ishita-main bahut dur chali jaaungi.

Raman-meri nazaron se dur nahi jaa paogi.

Ishita-mujhe aapse shaadi nahi karni.

Raman-but why??

Ishita-nahi karni,bas nahi karni.iska koi reason nahi hai mere paas.waise bhi I am just 22,itni jaldi kaun shaadi karta hai.

Raman-yeh india hai,yahan bachpan mein bhi shaadi ho jaati hai.

Ishita glared him and said-but mujhe nahi karni.

Raman-sorry sweetheart,I know I am forcing me on u,but I had to do this.go and get ready.we r going to get marry in an hour.

Ishita-ready??what am I suppose to wear,the gown which u ripped away last night .

Raman smiled and said-what u want??

Ishita -sabyasachi,the most expensive collection of him which most expensive diamonds.u want to marry me naa,then u should know how big my dreams r.she said arrogantly.

Raman forwarded her his phone and said-pasand kar lo.

Ishita look at him in disbelief and said-u r sure??

Raman-make it fast,we have to reach court in an hour.

Ishita-u r joking,right??

Raman-no,select ur outfit or else,I have to do this.i know u r not happy but trust me,I will keep u happy.will do everything u ever want and will bring the sky on ur feet.tumhari har khwahish puri karunga.

Ishita -but why u wanna marry me??

Raman-iss sawaal ka jawaab nahi hai mere paas,bas itna samajh lo ,ki karna chahta hoon.tumhe paana chahta hoon ,puri shiddat se.he said and went to washroom giving her his phone.

She thought for a while and went to escape .she wore her clothes and went out .

Soon she was on the road looking for a cab when a car came and the window goes down.

Raman-tumhari dress peeche se phati hai.

Ishita turn to look at he pulled her into the car.

Ishita-ouch,u hurt me.

Raman-and u hurt me,tum bhaago kyun??

Ishita-kyunki mujhe shaadi nahi karni.

Raman-maine kaha tha naa,tum mujhse dur nahi jaa paogi.u r mine.chalo wapas,u have to get ready.maine collection manga liya hai,u just have to choose.and then get ready for ur marriage.he said and she was just looking at him.

Soon they were back in the hotel room.ishita saw the collection of dresses he brought for her and said-yeh sab mere liye hai??I have to choose one from it.

Raman smiled seeing her all excited and said-u can keep them all,all u have to do is to marry me and be mine forever.

Ishita look at him excited when she saw the expensive jewellery kept there.

Ishita look at him with questioning eyes when he said-its urs too,just pick one and get ready.we r getting late for our wedding.

Ishita-but I don't have anything,matlab no make up,no shoes .

Raman-everything is arranged,u just get ready.he said getting out of the room while ishita was just looking at him.

After half an hour,she was getting ready for her wedding wearing the most expensive attire she could ever think off,thinking about her meeting with him last night.

She entered the club wearing black knee length gown with her friends to celebrate her new job.aftef few shots,she started enjoying when he came to her and both danced crazily.after long he asked her for a night out.though she was hesitant but she wanted to enjoy everything,so she just agreed and soon both were in the king size bed of a seven star hotel ,enjoying their make out.after a very passionate night,both slept cuddled in each other.

She was expecting him to go away before the dawn but he was there in the morning,proposing her for marriage surprising her to the core.though she don't want to get married anytime soon,but his big bank balance was tantalizing her.

Ishita-he is indeed a prince charming kind of man,kitna ameer ,if he want to marry me,then marrying him is not that bad.agar yeh shaadi nahi chali toh atleast I will be getting a huge alimony from him.but is this all real,I mean it's so good to be real.i got such a big man,who arranged such huge collection for me in few minutes.dum toh hai bande mein,let's see what happens next.she said and look at her.

She was looking lavishing in the blood red lehenga she picked it for herself along with the huge diamonds she was wearing.she twirl around in happiness and said-wow Ishita,u r looking breathtaking.mujhe hamesha se pata tha ki tu bahut sundar hai,and u deserve the best,but kya woh best hai.she was thinking when he came wearing a grey formal with white shirt.

He hugged her from back and said-u r looking beautiful.saying so he kissed her hair while she couldn't stop herself from feeling his touch.she hold her breath and lean more into him when he said smiling-naughty girl,ab yeh shaadi ke baad hoga.

Ishita got embarrassed on her thoughts and he took her out holding her hand.everyone was looking at them as they were looking heavenly when Ishita saw a white merc.

Raman-come princess,he said and both settled in the car.

The driver started the car while ishita was just looking at him.

Raman look at her and said-i know I am handsome,stop staring me.

Ishita-actually I am thinking,why u r marrying me.u get what u wanted,infact what every man want,I am not pressuring u to marry me either,phir yeh sab kyun.

Raman-kyunki main nahi chahta,koi aur tumhe chooye.tumhe meri hona padega ,kyunki tum par sirf mera haq hona chahiye .

Ishita-but I am not that beautiful or special.kyun aap mere liye itne possesive ho rahen hai.

Raman kissed her temple and said-tum nahi samjhogi.

Ishita-try me.

Raman-main samjha nahi paaunga.tum mein shayad kuch bhi special nahi,but tum woh ho jiski mujhe talaash thi.

Ishita-matlab??

Raman-i told u naa,I can't make u understand.bas itna samajh lo,I want u in my life aur uske liye kuch bhi karne ko ready hoon.aud tumhara koi loss bhi nahi .even if u divorce me after six months,u will get a huge money aur agar kahin main mar gaya,tab toh tumhari lottery hai.he said smiling while she looked away .

Raman-kya hua,bura lagaa??

Ishita didn't said anything,was just looking out.

After half an hour,they were standing infront of the registrar.raman signed the marriage register and forwarded it towards ishita.she was in a dilemma whether to sign it or not when he said-u can't deny me.

She look at him and he said-u r not at loss,sign it.

Ishita sign the paper and read-raman kumar bhalla,nice name .

Raman side hugged her and said-Mrs Ishita Raman Kumar bhalla.its seems more nice.congratulations Mrs bhalla,he said and made her wear the mangalsutra along with filling her partition while she closed her eyes feeling lots of emotions.

That's all for now,enjoy.

I don't think it's ramans love but lust and ishita is also after money here let's see what's happens next

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What Ishita is after money ..

Why did raman marry her..

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very different concept  dear 

Lovely  update yaar ...

he was being so desperate to marry her

Ishita  was very much worried 

Eagerly waiting 

Plzzz update sooon dear

SAUMMY thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loved it dii !! You always come up with very unique and interesting concepts..... Looking forward to read it !! 😊😊

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

What made him marry her so desperately 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update