Girl on the Tricycle- Scary Story

aks1212 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Girl on the Tricycle is a short supposedly true story about a little ghost girl who's seen riding her tricycle in a certain area. It was shared anonymously and have no idea where it was or if its actually true, but I liked it and wanted to share it.

I was driving home from work one night when I see a little girl on a tricycle riding across the street and into some woods that drops off into a creek. Freaked out that this little girl was peddling to her dearh off the cliff, I brake and skid to avoid her and walk to where I thought she had fell.

I look around and see no one. Just then a cop pulls up to ask me what I am doing there. I tell him that I saw a little girl riding her tricycle across the street heading into that area where it dropped off. That I stopped to help her.

He then tells me right away that I see what some other drivers here have seen. It was more than 40 years ago when supposedly a child was killed riding her tricycle across that section of road. Others have seen her multiple times. Sometimes walking other times on her tricycle. She always vanishes into thin air.

After some construction brought change to that section of road with expansions and barriers to make it safer the sightings all ceased. Perhaps the little girl was ready to move on knowing it was a safer place now. I'd like to think so.