Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Hey buddy! I love their friendship! However, I started liking it more from S3 to S5 tbh because i thought s2 had some ups/down. I didn't like the episode, "The Sins of the Father" ..

Caught you Meena! You seem to be everywhere buddy!😳

I absolutely loved seasons 3 to 5. The 4th one was a paradise in terms of Merthur friendship

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

And I am one of those fans who ship Merlin and Arthur over Arthur and Gwen though I absolutely loved Gwen. The thing is, whichever way you see them, MerThur IS the most important relationship of the show......I cried like a baby when Arthur died in Merlin's arms begging him to hold him......and who can forget the ending scene where a 1500/1600 year old Merlin was shown to be still waiting for the return of his king. πŸ˜­

Although that epi is a tearjerker, it's so so good! I have lost count over how many times I've watched it. The ending still has my hopes high. I've read numerous fics yet don't seem to be satisfied. Eventually my best friend (who's an ever bigger Merlin fan and having read some 500+ FFs) and I have decided to write a fic for our peace of mindπŸ˜†

Sorry for chiming in😳

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I just realised that we have a forum for discussing international/online shows and the first thread is about Merlin!!! 

I absolutely love this show! I can talk about it forever!

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Lemme rant about something I really hate about Merthur! 

The episode when Arthur is learning about the good and bad of magic and Merlin is right in front of him, going through a hell lot of emotions and Arthur doesn't even acknowledge it :(

Like how blind could you be to not notice that your best friend is going through an emotional breakdown and ignore it!:'(

I love the show and the actors! The writers have ruined it somehow :(

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Lemme rant about something I really hate about Merthur! 

The episode when Arthur is learning about the good and bad of magic and Merlin is right in front of him, going through a hell lot of emotions and Arthur doesn't even acknowledge it :(

Like how blind could you be to not notice that your best friend is going through an emotional breakdown and ignore it!:'(

I love the show and the actors! The writers have ruined it somehow :(

Agree with you 100% on this....it's totally ooc on Arthur's part to not notice how distressed Merlin was there...Arthur could be a jerk at times...but he did notice when Merlin was actually upset or sad.....we already saw that before....so I was very disappointed too. Writers screwed it up in so many places....it was not even funny...😡

The four main actors saved the show.....specially Bradley and Colin.....they played off each other so smoothly. πŸ‘

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Agree with you 100% on this....it's totally ooc on Arthur's part to not notice how distressed Merlin was there...Arthur could be a jerk at times...but he did notice when Merlin was actually upset or sad.....we already saw that before....so I was very disappointed too. Writers screwed it up in so many places....it was not even funny...😡

The four main actors saved the show.....specially Bradley and Colin.....they played off each other so smoothly. πŸ‘

Bradley and Colin complemented each other to a T!πŸ‘ But I can't fathom the amount of hate Bradley gets offscreenπŸ˜•

P.S I loved your dp and siggy!πŸ˜‰ Mine was full of Merlin too. Changed it just 2 hours ago for the Hogwarts Competition!

Was this! It's one of my favourite, purest moments on the show. (IF isn't allowing two siggies?πŸ˜•)

So good to see the Merlin fandom here! I'd love to discuss more episodes with you. Do tell which all are your fav episodes and seasons?πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
Bucky thumbnail

Will it be okay if I bombard your thread with Merlin quotes and stuff? I know you must've already seen it but my excitement's crossing barsπŸ˜†

LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

I just noticed this thread! And now I can't stop gushing over it!!!

A HUGE HUGE fan here!❀️❀️ Easily one of my fav series ever! My best friend and I are major nerds and we often assemble in each others houses (not in today's scenario though) and watch the last epi! I still can't get over it!

Merlin is love!❀️

Oh My God !!! *excitedly jumps around* πŸ₯³

I'm also a huge huge huge fan....but I am a totally new fan ( finished the entire series only about 9 months back )...I am absolutely obsessed with the last episode which is all about Merlin and Arthur and their pure soulmate connection....the parting shot of a very old Merlin still waiting for his king to come back....is probably the best parting shot of any series I have ever watched πŸ˜­ ( and I've watched plenty ) . 

LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Will it be okay if I bombard your thread with Merlin quotes and stuff? I know you must've already seen it but my excitement's crossing barsπŸ˜†

You are more than welcome to do so....I am as excited as you are that I have finally found someone to talk and share my love about this show . 

LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Bradley and Colin complemented each other to a T!πŸ‘ But I can't fathom the amount of hate Bradley gets offscreenπŸ˜•

P.S I loved your dp and siggy!πŸ˜‰ Mine was full of Merlin too. Changed it just 2 hours ago for the Hogwarts Competition!

Was this! It's one of my favourite, purest moments on the show. (IF isn't allowing two siggies?πŸ˜•)

So good to see the Merlin fandom here! I'd love to discuss more episodes with you. Do tell which all are your fav episodes and seasons?πŸ˜ƒ

There is a handful of Bradley haters who do not have ANY life and for some reason thinks Bradley is homophobic as he does not openly acknowledge Merthur or the fact that Arthur was gay. Funny enough ( by which I mean not funny at all πŸ˜³) that neither Colin ever acknowledged Merthur as a couple openly, yet he does not get any hate....probably because he doesn't have any social media and played LGBT characters in quite a few of his projects.

But thankfully those haters of Bradley are much less in amount than his fans but those haters are more noticeable as they make more noise and overall spread more nuisance around.....as is the norm of haters πŸ˜†. Bradley does not bother though, he seems a pretty chilled, happy go lucky person . β­οΈ

Ohhh, you liked my siggy ? πŸ˜ƒ I made it myself!! Actually I have made about 100 gifsets from bbc Merlin for my tumblr blog ( it has essentially transformed into a Merlin fan blog now πŸ˜†)....I know , I know, it's crazy!

Btw, about your previous siggy....it's so pretty and yes, this quote from the penultimate episode of the series essentially depicts Merlin's magic and why it was different from everyone else's.  πŸ‘