Any Merlin Fan ? :)

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 13 days ago
  • Just want to know if anyone here has watched Merlin tv series and want to talk(gush) about it? It was a british fantasy drama series that aired from 2008-2013 . The two lead actors were absolutely adorable. smiley42
Posted: 12 days ago

Yes, yes, yes!!! Merlin fan heresmiley16smiley27

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by PerfectStart

Yes, yes, yes!!! Merlin fan heresmiley16smiley27

Oh My god !! I'm so happy smiley41smiley41 

Tell me which character you liked best? Any favorite ship? smiley42  How did you like the end?smiley24

TELL ME EVERYTHING !!!! TALK TO ME!!!

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Oh My god !! I'm so happy smiley41smiley41 

Tell me which character you liked best? Any favorite ship? smiley42  How did you like the end?smiley24

TELL ME EVERYTHING !!!! TALK TO ME!!!

Arthur and Merlin's friendship is my favorite shipsmiley27

I love how Morgana used to be their true friend and she,gwen,arthur and merlin were a team but Alas!!! morgana became evil, Lancealot was amazing but I don't like the way they end up his character, he was a  knight with a pure heart and the makers of merlin destroyed it, that is unforgivable, and I wished that in the end lancealot should have been by Gwen's side, they also killed off Gwaine's character which is also not forgivable, I love his and Merlin's bonding too!!!

What about your favorites??

Posted: 10 days ago

Hey buddy! I love their friendship! However, I started liking it more from S3 to S5 tbh because i thought s2 had some ups/down. I didn't like the episode, "The Sins of the Father" ..

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by Meena_J

Hey buddy! I love their friendship! However, I started liking it more from S3 to S5 tbh because i thought s2 had some ups/down. I didn't like the episode, "The Sins of the Father" ..

perhaps you are right, but throughout all seasons all MerThur scenes were awesome, there were some major bloopers too where one should almost want to smack arthur's head into wall that altleast this could be done without Merlin's hidden magical hand but nevertheless their friendship was amazing, fans ship arthur and merlin more than arthur and gwen actuallysmiley2smiley36

• Page of 1 Go

International (Foreign) Shows