Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Oh My God !!! *excitedly jumps around* 🥳

I'm also a huge huge huge fan....but I am a totally new fan ( finished the entire series only about 9 months back )...I am absolutely obsessed with the last episode which is all about Merlin and Arthur and their pure soulmate connection....the parting shot of a very old Merlin still waiting for his king to come back....is probably the best parting shot of any series I have ever watched 😭 ( and I've watched plenty ) . 

Apologies I absolutely forgot to come back here

I watched it about 4-5 years back!(finished it in a week) Rather was made to watch cuz of my best friend who's also a huge Merlin and Merthur fan! But it's so exciting, the Merlin fandom isn't prominent yet somehow continues to prosper! Nothing short of magical might I say😉

Needless to say I've come up with lots of scenarios in my head to follow the epilogue. We want the once and future king back for his most faithful manservant! 

I know it's silly but I'll always wait for a follow-up series, something set in new era like they did with BBC Sherlock

Bucky thumbnail

You are more than welcome to do so....I am as excited as you are that I have finally found someone to talk and share my love about this show . 

Oh yes! I'm adding it to my watchlist now! Will be back to discuss more with you!😉

Since we just celebrated the anniversary I'm gonna do the honours of bombarding now😆

Bucky thumbnail

There is a handful of Bradley haters who do not have ANY life and for some reason thinks Bradley is homophobic as he does not openly acknowledge Merthur or the fact that Arthur was gay. Funny enough ( by which I mean not funny at all 😳) that neither Colin ever acknowledged Merthur as a couple openly, yet he does not get any hate....probably because he doesn't have any social media and played LGBT characters in quite a few of his projects.

But thankfully those haters of Bradley are much less in amount than his fans but those haters are more noticeable as they make more noise and overall spread more nuisance around.....as is the norm of haters 😆. Bradley does not bother though, he seems a pretty chilled, happy go lucky person . ⭐️

Ohhh, you liked my siggy ? 😃 I made it myself!! Actually I have made about 100 gifsets from bbc Merlin for my tumblr blog ( it has essentially transformed into a Merlin fan blog now 😆)....I know , I know, it's crazy!

Btw, about your previous siggy....it's so pretty and yes, this quote from the penultimate episode of the series essentially depicts Merlin's magic and why it was different from everyone else's.  👏

Completely agreed! Also some forget that Bradley isn't the young naive celeb anymore. So judging him (even if there was anything and I hardly would say so) on past won't be a right venture.

I've been a fan of Colin since then. It's saddening why he doesn't act in more stuff. He's an amazing actor. Recently watched him in The Crown and my sister did in his movie Benjamin. Former role was short yet captivating and in the later I'm told, twas fantastic to see him portray.

I think the thing that attracts me the most to Merlin is how simple it is. The story isn't something very new or unheard of but the way they've portrayed relationships esp Merthur's is so organic. I think in my eyes too I've never shipped a couple (as soulmates whether platonic, romantic) so hard in my life! They'll forever be my favourite pair and characters!