Sourabh Raaj Jain/Neil Oberoi AT2||Tere rang vich rang jawan main abhi - Page 40

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: zalima

Sona sona Sonu babu ☺️  

Bas ..zyada nahi ☺️

Ye aadmi mere liye dangerous hai ☺️🤣🤣

It's dangerous love🤣

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya204

It's dangerous love🤣

Priya 🤗

Haan..50 shades of love ☺️☺️

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Priya 🤗

Haan..50 shades of love ☺️☺️

Tumhara ye bar bar 50 shades mention karna tempts me to write entirely tharki story like 50 shades on mineil☺️😈🤣

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Tumhara ye bar bar 50 shades mention karna tempts me to write entirely tharki story like 50 shades on mineil☺️😈🤣

Lo ..neki aur puchh puchh ☺️

Aaj phir tum pe pyaar aagya hai smiley43

aisa  bolke mujhe tum tempt kar rahe ho ☺️

Aisa mat kar 🤣

Mera dil ghabra jata hai☺️

Edited by zalima - 3 years ago
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Watched SRJ and Ridhima's interview on India podcast....have mixed feelings I liked SRJ and his wife's bond and tuning but at the same time hated the interviewer (this is just my opinion) she could have done a better job I guess after that TC interviewer this lady has taken a terrible interview.

https://youtu.be/C-eNHe_4COk

I loved the interviews taken by SBS, Charu Mallick, aashish, urvashi to name a few compared to them the recent one was irritating.

Edited by Priya204 - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Lo ..neki aur puchh puchh ☺️

Aaj phir tum pe pyaar aagya hai smiley43

aisa  bolke mujhe tum tempt kar rahe ho ☺️

Aisa mat kar 🤣

Mera dil ghabra jata hai☺️

itna tharki story idea sochke to mera bhi dil ghabra jaata hai🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Watched SRJ and Ridhima's interview on India podcast....have mixed feelings I liked SRJ and his wife's bond and tuning but at the same time hated the interviewer (this is just my opinion) she could have done a better job I guess after that TC interviewer this lady has taken a terrible interview.

https://youtu.be/C-eNHe_4COk

I loved the interviews taken by SBS, Charu Mallick, aashish, urvashi to name a few compared to them the recent one was irritating.

yes interviewer could have done better job. specially if she has invited ridhima too then she could have asked more interesting and mature question instead of basic ones.

i loved srj and ridhima as a couple very much. they seems so comfortable so sorted out and understanding.❤️

Priya204 thumbnail

yes interviewer could have done better job. specially if she has invited ridhima too then she could have asked more interesting and mature question instead of basic ones.

i loved srj and ridhima as a couple very much. they seems so comfortable so sorted out and understanding.❤️

I agree SRJ and ridhima as a couple are ❤ they really compliment each other and specially how ridhima never took any credit for SRJ's work and growth as an actor (the interviewer wanted to her to do so it appeared) best part was how SRJ after ridhima's reply praised her for being with him throughout this speaks volumes about how mature and sweet their relationship is no insecurity of fake PDAs.

Hated the interviewer she needed to do a better job honestly.

I don't know why SRJ agreed to be interviewed by this particular interviewer aashish could have done a better job.

Anj_01 thumbnail

I agree SRJ and ridhima as a couple are ❤ they really compliment each other and specially how ridhima never took any credit for SRJ's work and growth as an actor (the interviewer wanted to her to do so it appeared) best part was how SRJ after ridhima's reply praised her for being with him throughout this speaks volumes about how mature and sweet their relationship is no insecurity of fake PDAs.

Hated the interviewer she needed to do a better job honestly.

I don't know why SRJ agreed to be interviewed by this particular interviewer aashish could have done a better job.

I guess he is too humble to say no😳

Priya204 thumbnail

I guess he is too humble to say no😳

That's true SRJ is too humble to say no...I remember a TC interview of both of them where ridhima says that SRJ can't say no😆