Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Firstly,where is the source. Where did Delhi Police release this statement. Link. 

Secondly, this is apparently about a Snapchat conversation ( as someone posted in the comments) while the Bois Locker room thingy along with the gangrape comment happened with Instagram accounts.

Thirdly, the Boys Locker Room didn't have boys only talking about boobs and the likes..Pictures of minor classmates were taken and shared and talked about without consent. So that's still wrong. 

The guy who committed suicide didn't have anything to do with Boys Locker Room. It was a separate case altogether. 

So many cases are being put together and colluded as one which is making the entire thing confusing. 

thats true typical diversion tactics

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

I mean you think about the girl. She was just testing the moral character of the boy. Yes, it was a stupid thing to do, but it didn't seem like she had any malicious intentions. She is just a child. I hope she doesn't get harassed for this.

Of course, I mean when you think about it, she could've ruined someone's life, and further damaging genuine victims seeking justice, not a big deal at all.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Woh bhi to fake nahi? 

What? That's why there was an outrage, they were morphing and circulating pictures of minors that was the illegal part of the whole thing then when the whole thing came out they threatened these girls

Originally posted by: NoraSM

What? That's why there was an outrage, they were morphing and circulating pictures of minors that was the illegal part of the whole thing then when the whole thing came out they threatened these girls

I meant that since the rape threat turned out fake, the morphing pictures part could turn fake too. You never know.

But if they were true, then the boys deserve stringent punishment along with the girl. 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Bois locker case n dis case different cases n ya they are different cases seems parties clubbing it for own benefits . many headaches in dis pandemic , one side cov , in dis pandemic terrorism etc.. Indian govt has to make cyber strict laws , juvenile laws etc..
DavidBowieGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So she did a To Catch A Predator? 

Edited by DavidBowieGirl - 3 years ago
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

why are articles and news so convoluted in India? its so hard to follow and then unrelated articles get added and sensationalised for diversion..

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fake news & remour everywhere nothing to be trusted🥱

Equality 🤢

https://twitter.com/rishibagree/status/1259641660209684480?s=19

And here some gyani wrote in other thread that this is desi men mentality and as per her/him south Asian men doing this... 

Waise equality chhaiye aur jab gadbad hoto same usi gender ka fayda leke victim card smiley11 

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 3 years ago