Rhea-Shaheer|MishBir|AT: 94| - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

Meera, hame chhote-bade, amateur-veteran, ubharte-manjehuve sab kalakar chahiye 

Yes, Daya has a fantastic idea, you all can collaborate!  I am sure you all with come up with something great smiley20

Yeah, we will discuss the ideas there. I just wanted maximum members to see my note, so I added it here.

@italics:...this Pali .. i really missed these shudh hindi phrases of urs yaar..

haan dr..i understand the need for the note in AT 👍🏼..

mein toh kahi dhin MF check kiya bina direct AT pe hi khud jaathi hoon😆

ofcourse, hum sab milke 100th AT ko itni khoobsoorath aur yaadkar banayenge ke dhekne waale dhang reh jaayenge 😎

ps -- b/n agar mujhe @italics ka translation mile toh mein dhanya ho jaaungi teacher ji 😊 😆

Edited by Kendrix - 3 years ago

Congrats ladies on the 94th AT!! 

Originally posted by asp99

aab Kya Bolu Mai.  See the magic by 10.30 I used to go to  sleep  aaj dekho  it's 12 n I don't  feel  like  going to sleep.  Sure I will  remember  what you said  won't  go now. Ya chupke  chupke  on land-line  had it's own  charm and  ya there  were  something  called black  calls and we used get excited  as well as  scared  as to who must be  at the other end. Chalo  See you all tomorrow. 

Yes, blank calls were like surprise highlights of the day 😆

Good night dear! Talk to you tomorrow...

I too need to go and work! Last 2 mornings I have not been a good employee 🤪

Originally posted by angelfire78

Aarti - this is the first time I have ever been comfortable enough to join discussions about a show I'm watching (not that I watch a lot of them). Mishbir are special, so are RheSha ❤️ but this forum, and especially this AT, is a beautiful place to be for mishbirians 🤗Not as young as most of this group either 😉

in ya this AT is beautiful.  I was watching  Tsmsp  Rhea  n Avinesh Rekhi  show. Beautiful actors these  2 are.  I was part of that forum  and met some  amazing  people  there  also.  Yes sha and Rhea are amazing  actors  and equally  grounded  no OTT acts. Angel  how should  I address  you?  I'm taking time  to know  the names  thoda  guff up hota  hai. 

Originally posted by meen123

kya idea hai muje BHI bataoooo

collaborate karke kuch likhne ka - mishbir ke bare mein

Originally posted by asp99

in ya this AT is beautiful.  I was watching  Tsmsp  Rhea  n Avinesh Rekhi  show. Beautiful actors these  2 are.  I was part of that forum  and met some  amazing  people  there  also.  Yes sha and Rhea are amazing  actors  and equally  grounded  no OTT acts. Angel  how should  I address  you?  I'm taking time  to know  the names  thoda  guff up hota  hai. 

Daya, I kept a notepad with names in the beginning 😆 but ab toh I remember 

Originally posted by meen123

kya idea hai muje BHI bataoooo

Meen, baby, see my note on 1st post, page 2

Tu bhi kuch accha sa likh na yaar! Maybe ek nautanki with Uru 100th AT ke liye, kya kehti hai 😛

Tu bhi kuch accha sa likh na yaar! Maybe ek nautanki with Uru 100th AT ke liye, kya kehti hai 😛

That would be awesome! Please do that 👍🏼

Originally posted by angelfire78

Daya, I kept a notepad with names in the beginning 😆 but ab toh I remember 

thats a good  idea Daya will do that. Even I'm getting  it once I interact  with you  all.  Bye n see  you tomorrow.  

I've been dying to write something...ek to lag Raha hai sach me Kuch andar mar Gaya hai😆. Or dusra hum ek time pe Saath ni ho pate saare....but I do want to do something this weekend atleast try....uru kya kehti hai???