Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Antara123

Who actually said he's going somewhere or anywhere for that matter? πŸ˜† I haven't seen any such comment or even sentiment for ages. It's pretty obvious considering he made a comeback like 20 days before they went on break? Why would anyone even think he's gonna leave or something. πŸ˜†

as he is expensive actor .. in this lock down period after resuming shoot kab keya honge toh aise thoughts aa sakte hai na .. 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 6289815713

Kzk 2 story is only anurag and perna love story. Bajaj and komolika are villain their love story . Please ekta mam unite anupre with sneha forever & end Bajaj and komolika track forever.

Pher toh pakka KZK hi band ho jayega without any effort 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xAaliya

The fact his son is yet to enter proves Bajaj is here to stay, The current track will run for another six months atleast. Let Anupre be doomed forever now! No need to bring them back together only to separate them again. That's just ridiculous and Bajaj has to keep divorcing Prerna only to marry her again is even worse.

Bajaj's son i guess this is promotional gimmick only 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Bajaj hai to prerna hai, PreRish hai to kzk hai. Without bajaj what’s kzk and I am glad ekta ji has clear this many times and in most important day of her FL. Hope after lockdown we get some good intense track and future set for prerish 

Jabtak Rishab hai , tabtak prerna hai .. n rishab loves prerna πŸ˜Ž

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gees

Bingo u said it and Neither is komo goin any where Villian or no villian ...she is Mrs Anurag Basu...Ekta has covered 2 shades already in one track (Hina was more komo And Sonalika urf Aamna was more Aparna and I feel after leap she may become more Sampada 😎)

So there you Go and I do remb Parth saying in an interview that This season there wil not be more marriages...Baby wil come for sure he had said ..also Last interview of Parica they both said. Anupre ka Season 2 tha woh gaya we r now Moving on with our respective partners into 3rd seasons with the families ...yes u wil get to see a lot more chemistry between Us they said ...toh woh lollipops chaltey rahengaye but As u said PreRish ki chemistry of 30 secs is far more impactful than 30 mins of Screen Space.

Ekta wil not risk skipping Bajaj now.

very well said geet β€οΈ

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: opsora2090

as he is expensive actor .. in this lock down period after resuming shoot kab keya honge toh aise thoughts aa sakte hai na .. 

Well, I am sure EK isn't concerned about it. For ages, EK's Paid her actors very highly coz they are worth it. XD Don't think there's any need to worry on that front. 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

Well, I am sure EK isn't concerned about it. For ages, EK's Paid her actors very highly coz they are worth it. XD Don't think there's any need to worry on that front. 

exactly ... ekta is rich enough to pull her workers .. n she also knows very well how to kamaou dugna 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Bajaj's son i guess this is promotional gimmick only 

Woh hi tha. πŸ˜†

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Bajaj is here to stay, β€οΈ

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

exactly ... ekta is rich enough to pull her workers .. n she also knows very well how to kamaou dugna 

I mean, at the end of the day, people do watch her crap. Even I do. πŸ˜† Coz her shows are so typical, they are just her shows. Most producers have their own style. The other one I like a lot is GK, but I am horrified of supernatural stuff, so that's ruled out. EK as of now is most reliable. Coz she's got money. πŸ˜†