Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Anupre story on it's own it nothing . Komo and bajaj are the ones who make it slightly interesting.  Well they can make it more interesting if the writers buck up. Let the characters have the courage to move on. 

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _charu_

Anupre story on it's own it nothing . Komo and bajaj are the ones who make it slightly interesting.  Well they can make it more interesting if the writers buck up. Let the characters have the courage to move on. 

Don't you think the whole point of the story is that they don't move on? Which is why, their own story of just AnuPre has less to offer without the others? If not for AnuPre and their steadfastness/stupidity to NOT move on, Komo and Bajaj wouldn't be there at all. If you know what I mean. They are what they are coz of those two..and those two are nothing much without these two. ðŸ˜†

I think it's a good contrast. AnuPre are forever succumbing to their circumstances, while Komo and Bajaj always work around the circumstances. Which is why each of them is with the other. 

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

Don't you think the whole point of the story is that they don't move on? Which is why, their own story of just AnuPre has less to offer without the others? If not for AnuPre and their steadfastness/stupidity to NOT move on, Komo and Bajaj wouldn't be there at all. If you know what I mean. They are what they are coz of those two..and those two are nothing much without these two. ðŸ˜†

I think it's a good contrast. AnuPre are forever succumbing to their circumstances, while Komo and Bajaj always work around the circumstances. Which is why each of them is with the other. 

Well I think the whole point of THIS story  , and the way it's written is that they DO move on and should move on . 

When two people do not trust each other, dont communicate with each other , dont have the brains to work around the situations, neither can they handle their families nor the people who are against them , what other option do they have ? 

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail

Well I think the whole point of THIS story  , and the way it's written is that they DO move on and should move on . 

When two people do not trust each other, dont communicate with each other , dont have the brains to work around the situations, neither can they handle their families nor the people who are against them , what other option do they have ? 

Cry about their misery and how it's fate's fault and not their fault. Which is what they do here. Pretty much. AnuPre are a victim of their circumstances. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

Cry about their misery and how it's fate's fault and not their fault. Which is what they do here. Pretty much. AnuPre are a victim of their circumstances. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Only the lazy or weak ones blame their circumstances when they should be blaming their own self . That's the whole point of it. Life isnt getting new  kasautis  , they are inviting it. Let's not blame the circumstances otherwise half of the prernas will be drowning in hoogly.  

Antara123 thumbnail

Only the lazy or weak ones blame their circumstances when they should be blaming their own self . That's the whole point of it. Life isnt getting new  kasautis  , they are inviting it. Let's not blame the circumstances otherwise half of the prernas will be drowning in hoogly.  

Precisely. That's what they are showing on AnuPre. Think about it. All apparently epic love stories (no comparison with KZK) show people as victims of their circumstances. ðŸ˜†