Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

6289815713 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Kzk 2 story is only anurag and perna love story. Bajaj and komolika are villain their love story . Please ekta mam unite anupre with sneha forever & end Bajaj and komolika track forever.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The fact his son is yet to enter proves Bajaj is here to stay, The current track will run for another six months atleast. Let Anupre be doomed forever now! No need to bring them back together only to separate them again. That's just ridiculous and Bajaj has to keep divorcing Prerna only to marry her again is even worse.

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Bajaj hai to prerna hai, PreRish hai to kzk hai. Without bajaj what’s kzk and I am glad ekta ji has clear this many times and in most important day of her FL. Hope after lockdown we get some good intense track and future set for prerish 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Bajaj ko the end tak nahi rehna hota toh same expensive actor ko wapis nahi laati Ekta, woh bhi uss time pe jab he was super busy with his other projects πŸ˜† "if he was just to be Prerna's saviour" 

He is the saviour of kzk not only prerna. 😎

opsora2090 thumbnail

And also not every track requires same about of SS for all the actors. Bajaj is there, though he isn't required to be there in the current track, if we see the storyline, yet he is there, explains EVERYTHING. The stage is being set.. the footings & base, strong for the pedestal to rise the highest πŸ˜Ž

In a word 8 sal ka sath itna kaccha nei ho sakte...

gees thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

He is the saviour of kzk not only prerna. 😎

Bingo u said it and Neither is komo goin any where Villian or no villian ...she is Mrs Anurag Basu...Ekta has covered 2 shades already in one track (Hina was more komo And Sonalika urf Aamna was more Aparna and I feel after leap she may become more Sampada 😎)

So there you Go and I do remb Parth saying in an interview that This season there wil not be more marriages...Baby wil come for sure he had said ..also Last interview of Parica they both said. Anupre ka Season 2 tha woh gaya we r now Moving on with our respective partners into 3rd seasons with the families ...yes u wil get to see a lot more chemistry between Us they said ...toh woh lollipops chaltey rahengaye but As u said PreRish ki chemistry of 30 secs is far more impactful than 30 mins of Screen Space.

Ekta wil not risk skipping Bajaj now.

msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gees

Bingo u said it and Neither is komo goin any where Villian or no villian ...she is Mrs Anurag Basu...Ekta has covered 2 shades already in one track (Hina was more komo And Sonalika urf Aamna was more Aparna and I feel after leap she may become more Sampada 😎)

So there you Go and I do remb Parth saying in an interview that This season there wil not be more marriages...Baby wil come for sure he had said ..also Last interview of Parica they both said. Anupre ka Season 2 tha woh gaya we r now Moving on with our respective partners into 3rd seasons with the families ...yes u wil get to see a lot more chemistry between Us they said ...toh woh lollipops chaltey rahengaye but As u said PreRish ki chemistry of 30 secs is far more impactful than 30 mins of Screen Space.

Ekta wil not risk skipping Bajaj now.

You really have faith in what they said πŸ˜†

Here i thought they randomly change story every 2 month with clear instructions to do whatever you want except marrying these two

Edited by msainhjaug - 3 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail

And also not every track requires same about of SS for all the actors. Bajaj is there, though he isn't required to be there in the current track, if we see the storyline, yet he is there, explains EVERYTHING. The stage is being set.. the footings & base, strong for the pedestal to rise the highest πŸ˜Ž

They have set the bar..Bajju will rise now...

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Self-delusion doesn't affect reality. Had it been effective, RB wouldn't have returned. Bajaj is here to stay and PreRish will happen. 

30 second phone calls weren't really required and makers could do without those scenes. But, those scenes serve the foundation and results will be visible when the right time comes.

Prerish ka mujhe pata nei... But iyea bhi sach hai jabtak bajaj hai iss show mai ..prerna kisi aur ka nei ho sakte...kyunki woh ab bajju ka prerna hai 😈

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Aye tu Nayi line soch jo mera hain woh mera ho rahega I told you million times now πŸ˜›

Ha toh bolne se ka hote hai re.. iyea haq , haq kay batee