tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

how come ..did tiktok will pay them 

Aishu.R thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DamRyeong

coronavirus is already doing enough damage to the country. Why bring TikTok videos on the forum?

Yes,, This Forum is a beautiful place to discuss, share our views and information without Tiktok...
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tabby999

how come ..did tiktok will pay them 

i don't think so. money-making because you can see the nasty articles posted on IF nowadays; just to get views. a bunch of *so called* journalists who are not even putting efforts and copy-pasting articles here just to complete the target of posting n number of articles a day.

blocking other users for foul language but themselves writing/copying derogatory content for views.

allowing all popular embedding without worrying about the impact and type content available on those portals.

tabby999 thumbnail

Vijay sir ..

It's high time please help ur forum member ..at IF nonsense pics can be posted by ur article makers but other can't write simple truth ..

Why this biased attitude ....

Please read my pm ...

U need to answer it been a responsible head here 

Thank u 

Edited by tabby999 - 3 years ago
tabby999 thumbnail

i don't think so. money-making because you can see the nasty articles posted on IF nowadays; just to get views. a bunch of *so called* journalists who are not even putting efforts and copy-pasting articles here just to complete the target of posting n number of articles a day.

blocking other users for foul language but themselves writing/copying derogatory content for views.

allowing all popular embedding without worrying about the impact and type content available on those portals.

So true..even I too pm Vijay on such an issue ..one of the mod has blocked an id of a person on covid thread ,removed all his posts just coz he had said something about an actor which was true on bollywood forum  .he didn't use foul language also .

I am missing his posts on covid thread as he use to share detail information about corona .I pmed Vijay but he is not ready to open my pm .

His mods can ban simple posts of other users but can't they see shit posted by them ..one need to see today's post on poonam pandey or liberal's disgusting comments on aiyaz Khan post who wanted to give corona to all ..when they can bear those comment why not others posts who tell simple truth..

It's annoying 

DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabby999

Vijay sir ..

It's high time please help ur forum member ..at IF nonsense pics can be posted by ur article makers but other can't write simple truth ..

Why this biased attitude ....

Please read my pm ...

U need to answer it been a responsible head here 

Thank u 

this is happening for many years now. 3 years back I had created a thread on the same. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4798276

forget about Vijay, even forum moderators didn't care to look at the thread. I even dropped a message to him but status is still unread.

tabby999 thumbnail

this is happening for many years now. 3 years back I had created a thread on the same. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4798276

forget about Vijay, even forum moderators didn't care to look at the thread. I even dropped a message to him but status is still unread.

oh,...so all efforts wasted ..

Are there other forums where we can join ...

This forum is creating mess ,removing posts which are not at all offended ...

tabby999 thumbnail

There must be a complaint thread too where mods and Vijay sir need to answer ...

DamRyeong thumbnail

don't know. i come here because of mytho friends and sig gallery.