Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Isabel

Look at 2 virtual sisters' similarities....just the way we look for anatomical ones....just to clarify.... I don't have...hibiscus plants ....they don't like cold.....but I've some other

Actually, that's why I have 2 plants πŸ˜† One of them is my mom's but they live north so the plant was dying and it's warmer where I live so they are thriving here!

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

@bold that's good.

Yes we are like this

Am I right Alina?

For real, I feel like I've know you and Isa for a lifetime πŸ˜† we just get along so well

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

I have 2 hibiscus flower plants. One bears red coloured other one yellowish orange. I love them because they are so good for hair. I love mogra also

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

I have 2 hibiscus flower plants. One bears red coloured other one yellowish orange. I love them because they are so good for hair. I love mogra also

@Bold this forum is full of coincidences! I'm actually a bad plant mom...sometimes I forget to water my plants and my mom has to call me to remind me πŸ˜† But, I show more love to my outdoor plants (in the summer) compared to my indoor plants

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

For real, I feel like I've know you and Isa for a lifetime πŸ˜† we just get along so well

Aww....that's so cute....I do have similar feelings too! I know you don't like a hug so refraining myself... but that's the way we share our love and appreciation...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Hindi❀️

Do you want blue(poisoned) heart?πŸ˜†

No poison....😑

alina.b thumbnail

Aww....that's so cute....I do have similar feelings too! I know you don't like a hug so refraining myself... but that's the way we share our love and appreciation...πŸ‘πŸΌ

I'm okay with virtual hugs! 

Isabel thumbnail

I'm okay with virtual hugs! 

Any form of hug will work....I'm trying to find Lavy....look at her she is trying to poison me...

alina.b thumbnail

Any form of hug will work....I'm trying to find Lavy....look at her she is trying to poison me...

She might be finishing up her story since she's posting a chapter today

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yesssssssssss,.....

We are in a long distance friendshipπŸ˜†