I found this sometime ago and thought of sharing it-
https://www.magiquiz.com/quiz/what-flower-are-you/
Check what your flower is and do comment👍🏼
I found this sometime ago and thought of sharing it-
https://www.magiquiz.com/quiz/what-flower-are-you/
Check what your flower is and do comment👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It said my flower is lavender and I like it👍🏼
I love lavender perfumes😳
I got lavender😃 I love lavender-scented perfumes, so I'm happy😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
It said my flower is lavender and I like it👍🏼
I love lavender perfumes😳
Lavy we seriously have some connection!😲
Kya hai raaz pichle janam ka?😲😆
I got rose, although I don't like them😔
I'm Lavender (yay, purple is my fav color) - I have a soothing presence, am thoughtful, considerate, laid back, relaxed, and enjoy my own company.
Lavy, what flower did you get?
Edit: There weren't that many replies when I started the quiz lol but no surprise we have the same flower 😆
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I got rose, although I don't like them😔
So sad😭
Replace it with your fav flower😳
Done! I am a tulip
I'm Lavender (yay, purple is my fav color) - I have a soothing presence, am thoughtful, considerate, laid back, relaxed, and enjoy my own company.
Lavy, what flower did you get?
Edit: There weren't that many replies when I started the quiz lol but no surprise we have the same flower 😆
Bucky, you and I got the same flower.
We are similar in thinking or maybe they don't have many flowers😆