Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Wanna see the only couple who would do yoga with shoes on? See our lovely clowns on the post above this one😆 

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sid liked this tweet...it's by sidnaazian

https://twitter.com/Shru3291/status/1258640464812675072?s=19

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Bhai liked 8 tweets and 7 are by sidnaazians 😎

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Wanna see the only couple who would do yoga with shoes on? See our lovely clowns on the post above this one😆 

zoro is smart though 😆

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

Bhai liked 8 tweets and 7 are by sidnaazians 😎

And that is such a heart-warming gesture. Aur kya chahiye during lockdown? 😳

abcde56 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BS.KSG_Dewani

Shelly 😳

Thx for the love dear 🤗

Tho today was the hardest day for me to spend ....not coz of quarantine (coz I’m best and used to spending time alone) it’s coz 7 years back on this day...15th Ramadan my mother passed away ...and today me with family did special prayers for her...I was super busy and it’s so hard to live without a mother but my father is cool dad...he treats me as a friend...I daily watch bb episodes with him and we both do analyze also , I love his pov...he adores sana ....☺️

as it says...at the end all is well....so hoping for the most positivity tomro ....sana teaser will also be releasing , eagerly waiting for it....

I watch bb first on tv international episode then I watch bb in India (recorded one online) then I make my update/analysis...then I post here...coz i’m Super obsessed with sidnaaz in bb...still can’t get myself out of it.🤪..I daily watch their clips wherever or whatever I saw but mostly on insta...❤️

and I heard today or may be yesterday night sana dadi was in hospital...she got liver problem...I just pray for every person to have a good health and stay safe 

Ameen🙏

May god bless her soul dear  ....I have seen your posts and how much efforts you take to give us B.B. updates ...thanx a ton for doing this for us